over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anything to add to HGH for fat loss?

thats far from 30% but you also dont have any muscle on you so it doesnt even matter lol

get your diet straight, stop wasting GH and dont even think about AAS

cut for 6 months, then hit AAS and GH if you like, otherwise its just a HUGE WASTE.

and dont worry about muscle loss. theres not much you could lose in this regard.

I know it's hard for me to believe to. I went to LA fitness and held the meter in my hands and it said 30%. In addition to that, i don't have any love handles or any fat on my arms and legs. I do have a belly though, but you cant tell if i'm standing up. Thanks for the feedback.

Que the hate i'm going to get for posting these. Keep in mind that I haven't done any steroids in 7 years due to depression from my last cycle when I was 30. I do HGH for fat loss and to make my skin better.

I'm not holding my stomach in or out in any of the photos. The last couple show my stomach fat.

The meter lied to you.:D

get on TRT and GH, if you want more fat loss use GHRP-2 and CJC -1295 no dac as well and add in T4 at 100mcg daily

Que the hate i'm going to get for posting these. Keep in mind that I haven't done any steroids in 7 years due to depression from my last cycle when I was 30. I do HGH for fat loss and to make my skin better.

I'm not holding my stomach in or out in any of the photos. The last couple show my stomach fat.
What is there to "keep in mind"? Not having taken gear in 7 years has zero to do with how you look now.

thats far from 30% but you also dont have any muscle on you so it doesnt even matter lol

get your diet straight, stop wasting GH and dont even think about AAS

cut for 6 months, then hit AAS and GH if you like, otherwise its just a HUGE WASTE.

and dont worry about muscle loss. theres not much you could lose in this regard.

x2

Although if your test levels are low get on TRT (or just above) and that will multiply results with good diet and training (hire a coach).

he could juice and get great results.. Do any of us, unless making a living off bodybuilding, need to ever start AAS? So saying he has no business taking AAS is retarded.

Jump on that shit and kill the weights!

he could juice and get great results.. Do any of us, unless making a living off bodybuilding, need to ever start AAS? So saying he has no business taking AAS is retarded.

Jump on that shit and kill the weights!

strong recommendation from someone who nearly killed himself by dosing insulin completely wrong... :rolleyes:

I would get Ur blood work done. I don't think u look like Ur to far gone bro. Get on a good meal plan. A trainer wouldn't be a bad idea. I think Ur best bet is to stay away from aas. Peptides might be a good starting point after u have the first part in line. U will get plenty of results by just starting a program if Ur blood work isn't jacked up.
Good luck bro

get on TRT and GH, if you want more fat loss use GHRP-2 and CJC -1295 no dac as well and add in T4 at 100mcg daily

Excellent advice. Run the ghrp-2/cjc no dac 10-20 minutes prior to the hgh.
Take T4 upon waking and wait an hour to eat. It's imperative to have it on an empty stomach as food causes half the T4 to go to waste. A doctor told my friend this for her prescribed T4.

What do you dose your t4 at when cutting JJ

Why T4 over T3?

Why T4 over T3?

T4 is supposed to have a synagy with gh that males it anabolic. I use t3 though as I find it works the same and I havnt got time to fuck about with the not eating for an hour when im working.

Diet up man that's where you'll see the real results. AAS can come later when your ready for it.

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

What is there to "keep in mind"? Not having taken gear in 7 years has zero to do with how you look now.
He was just trying to explain himself in case anyone here were to assume that he has been using gear up to this point and looks the way he does.

OP, you have already gotten tons of great advice here. You are far from too far gone, all you need is proper diet and training with hormones only to supplement what you may not naturally have anymore (HRT dosages).

You need to learn how to diet and add some weight training. No offense but you don't look like you ever stepped in the gym before. Something is off somewhere., You have to train at least EOD and hard intensity and consistency is key. I wouldn't even add Test until you had some type of training program down for several months. Your not that fat. You could tighten that up very quickly. Get in the gym and get serious

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws