Doc prescribed or Self ?

• I am prescribed by a doctor for TRT

Votes: 174 46.9%
  • I am self-prescribed for TRT

Votes: 180 48.5%
  • I'm not on TRT, I need to get the faaaak out of this thread

Votes: 17 4.6%

• Total voters
Dr prescribe 100 ew. was 200 eow but lads came back at 120. So he put me to ew. Have not ben checked since. I could not talk him into checking e levels. Got some liqidex and fell alot better. They also said to wait a few months before more labs so iam blasting right now.

On dr. Prescribed (clinic)... But it's starting to hurt the pocket book pretty bad with all my other bills I got. Thinking about going to my family Dr. to see if he can help, if not may be back to self prescribed.

Do not take supplements without understanding whether your system really needs them in the first position. And with the wide range of products and ads we get flooded with on tv, it’s difficult to distinguish the excellent ones from the bad. It’s best to do your analysis before using any supplement and analyse its substances in details so you know what exactly is exactly going on! That is what I’ve been doing. I’ve been trying to look for a efficient androgenic hormone or testosterone enhancer which does not have adverse reactions

Let us know when you find that lol

I’m using Ageless Male, after a friend recommended I read its reviews. He had used it and was very pleased with the results. The supplement is really good and I’ve been seeing consistent results over the past few months. I’d recommend it to anyone with borderline testosterone levels.

On dr. Prescribed (clinic)... But it's starting to hurt the pocket book pretty bad with all my other bills I got. Thinking about going to my family Dr. to see if he can help, if not may be back to self prescribed.

Agree with this, start with hrt clinic, find a good doc, crash your levels and your insurance pays damn near all of it. Bottle of test is $10 bucks plus pinz. You have to find a good one tho, needs to know hcg, adex etc

Actually BOTH. I am self-prescribed, but I visited my doctor and convinced him that it was worthwhile to put me on Testosterone replacement injections. I brought in an article and he concurred that the dosage was a good conservative start. He had bloodwork done and a prostate verification, then gave me a prescription for 250mg of injectable Testosterone Ethenate every 3 weeks. It helps for the first two weeks but winds down low for the last week, so I am thinking of asking for him to make it 250mg every 2 weeks.

I have been on this for a year while taking 250mg of DHEA daily. Once in a while I inject 1500ui of HGC Human Chrionic Gonadotropin, in order to reboot my natural Growth Hormone and Testosterone production.

I am soon going to start taking 2iu of Riptropin HGH in order to help boost my vitality and give age reversing results, I hope.

Cheers,

Hunk Chunk

Last edited:
Self-Scribed

I was with an Endo for like 6 months who gave me 200 mg test cyp EOW. @ the beginning of the new year my insurance changed and is now costing me an arm and a leg for every Dr visit and all perscriptions. All I do now is throw in some test with my blasts, like 200 - 300 mg of any type of test a week. Right now I'm running 40 mg test ace ED since I'm in the middle of a blast of 700mg tren ace/900 EQ/400 Mast prop/ EW. I just came off a 2 month cruize a month ago and just ran 250 mg sust EW as my TRT during cruize and everything went fine.

I think TRT or HRT is something you can make as complex or as simple as you care to and come up with the same result for the most part.

Agree with this, start with hrt clinic, find a good doc, crash your levels and your insurance pays damn near all of it. Bottle of test is $10 bucks plus pinz. You have to find a good one tho, needs to know hcg, adex etc[/QUOT

got a good doc, pinz...crappy insurance won't cover lol...

Yea I've been thinking about doing a clinic for a while and then switching over to my doctor.

I figured if I'm already prescribed from another doctor, my chances are better to have him take over my prescriptions and transfer it to insurance as well.

I will crash my levels though on the initial clinic bw too. I dont need my reg doctor saying that I never needed it in the first place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Yea I've been thinking about doing a clinic for a while and then switching over to my doctor.

I figured if I'm already prescribed from another doctor, my chances are better to have him take over my prescriptions and transfer it to insurance as well.

I will crash my levels though on the initial clinic bw too. I dont need my reg doctor saying that I never needed it in the first place.

The clinic will be a good starting point as they will probably set you up with an AI and hcg as well. A lot if reg dr only do the T

The clinic will be a good starting point as they will probably set you up with an AI and hcg as well. A lot if reg dr only do the T

Yea I figured and I really don't mind the out of pocket right now. Just going to need it to be official soon.

I've been doing myself and the hardest part by far is finding a legit aI source

any of u all have joint issues (knees) since starting hrt?

mine started day after 1st injection (march 8th) still hurting today...:confused:

mine started day after 1st injection (march 8th) still hurting today...:confused:

Strange, usually this occurs when you drive your Estrogen too low. Are you on an AI, if so, what dose.

1 day after is pretty soon to feel much from Test C or E HRT. Sure it's not a coincidence?

Strange, usually this occurs when you drive your Estrogen too low. Are you on an AI, if so, what dose.
yea i know...wasnt on any ai
1 day after is pretty soon to feel much from Test C or E HRT. Sure it's not a coincidence?

could b....but thats when it started...although i did do 200mg test cyp and added 100mg prop with it to start...but the prop is long gone and they still hurt...idk

I'm self prescribed. Did my first cycle (very mild) a little over a year ago, but did bloodwork prior to that. My Test was at 421 ng/dl prior to the cycle, so I decided that I would just go on TRT after the cycle. Felt great on the cycle, best I had in a very long time. The cycle was 150 Test E and 400 EQ per week (didn't want massive gains, just trying to repair some ligaments and joints, which I'm still undecided if it helped or not...) for 20 weeks. During the cycle, my Test was at 1304 ng/dl. After the cycle, I had to switch suppliers and have been struggling ever since to get the levels right. My next blood work showed Test at 326 ng/dl on the Dr. G protocol of 100mg Test E / 100mg Tren A per week. So I either had over dosed Test E the first time or under dosed Tren E after changing suppliers, maybe both.

Since then, I bumped Test E up to 125mg per week and dropped the Tren A. I'm going to run blood work again next week and make adjustments from there.

My biggest issue with self prescribed is being able to trust the UGL dosing and purity, but I also feel like it's a major plus not to have to deal with the BS otherwise.

Oh Boy!

Slash 02. You are having some problems with keeping your testosterone levels stable. Ever since my protocol began my test level has never dropped passed
650ng/dl in 4 years of TRT and self-medication. My doctor has been OK with the bi-weekly home injections. 300mg/ml. from the TRT and 700mgml. of my mixture, I usually keep my test level >1,500ng/dl. most of the time, but the funny thing is my doctor wouldn't give a fuck if it hit 5,000ng/dl.

Maybe it's underdosing or the product is underdosed and is only oil.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear