over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BD Trenabol Depot (HEX)

Luger

Registered
Hay, Any info on the packaging of this stuff? Purple tops that say Trenabol, two times with BD in the middle. Green stopper with the Dragon imprinted within a circle and BD on it twice. Sounds Right? Any input? It seems these things are always changing. EX date is 2013. Oil is light colored-used Parabolan back in the eighties but can't remember if it was dark or not. I heard that it should be dark. This UG stuff is driving me nuts!

Im watchin this right now, same box, title, everything. Not really sure though, Its only been about 2 weeks... Im just about to watch it for the fourth time. But this ester contains 8 carbon atoms and an oxygen, which makes it the heaviest, therefore makes it long lasting and actually I think, is better than Tren A because it gives the same results on less mgs.

Yeah, I've seen the tops that say "Trenabol Depot, but these just say Trenabol like the other BD stuff that wasn't Depot. Is this stuff legit? Can't figure it out. Going to start on Saturday so I'm hoping someone out there will pass on some info.

starting on the same monday. my supplier has never, to my knowledge, had anything that wasn't legit. so i fairly certain mine are ok and yours are just like mine. i'd say your fine. i've done parabolan before but it was the 80mg version from QV. if this is as good as that was, i will be very happy.

We'll see how this works out and check blood levels.

at what point would someone drop this b4 their show being that its a longer chain that acetate? I'm thinking 10-14 days,Any input?

Long acting, at least two weeks. Going to check blood levels in 5 weeks after first shot, alone to see what happens. Then we know.

Long Acting?

I always thought it as the Mama Bear of the family.

First=Baby Bear=which is Meduim acting= Acetate
Second=Mama Bear= Meduim Acting=Hex
Last=Papa Bear=Long Acting=Enan

Say if i'm wrong in this.

Tren Ace ED or EOD
Tren Hex E 3-5
Tren E Every wk

I think Hex is the longest lasting. Its the heaviest molecularly

Wasn't there a report that stated some BD Trenabol Depot (HEX) seized in a drug bust, tested out as being test and eq, not tren. I wish I had a pic of the seized gear to compare it to.

Thanks for raining on my parade,lol. I heard the same stuff about the testing of that product. Should I look for the "Tren cough"? This came from a reputable supplier. The BD site says something about tearing a label off the box to put in the number-anyone do that-I don't have boxes. I have some tren from the sachets and it is very dark-and very good. I hope I didn't get crap!!

Thanks for raining on my parade,lol. I heard the same stuff about the testing of that product. Should I look for the "Tren cough"? This came from a reputable supplier. The BD site says something about tearing a label off the box to put in the number-anyone do that-I don't have boxes. I have some tren from the sachets and it is very dark-and very good. I hope I didn't get crap!!
look for the night sweats, and insomnia! If you have them, then you have real tren!

Never had night sweats with tren and I've been taking it since the late eighties, As for the insomnia I get that with test too. Same with winstrol. My friend runs horses and I used to get loads of Upjohn Winstrol . Ran 600mgs a week alone just for fun-no joint pain what so ever. The only shit that causes my joint pain is Arimidex. So bad I can't walk down the stairs. That stuff sucks.

Never had night sweats with tren and I've been taking it since the late eighties, As for the insomnia I get that with test too. Same with winstrol. My friend runs horses and I used to get loads of Upjohn Winstrol . Ran 600mgs a week alone just for fun-no joint pain what so ever. The only shit that causes my joint pain is Arimidex. So bad I can't walk down the stairs. That stuff sucks.
wow, no shit! I used tren once for only a few weeks, and got the sweats, insomnia, and a little bit of gyno,lol...... too bad because i liked it too

TREN

An experienced friend tried the BD trenabol with minimal results. After reading it tested as test and eq he believed the siezure report was accurate.

Wasn't there a report that stated some BD Trenabol Depot (HEX) seized in a drug bust, tested out as being test and eq, not tren. I wish I had a pic of the seized gear to compare it to.

I have the trenabol depot 100mg and i didnt feel anything until the 3rd week but , im at week six now and it has hit hard i feel great and the gains have been awesome , got it from a board sponsor by the way.

It's good to hear about your results third week in-thats promising! Does anybody know what's going on with this BD stuff? I was digging through my old bottles and found some trenabol from 2003 and it was acetate. Now, it's Hex. What gives because this is confusing. Who's making the BD now. And is there anybody else on here that has tried BD tren depot recently? Later.

I have the trenabol depot 100mg and i didnt feel anything until the 3rd week but , im at week six now and it has hit hard i feel great and the gains have been awesome , got it from a board sponsor by the way.

What dosage are you running it at?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity