over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS for Anti-Aging

Peptides are also very popular for anti-aging in place of gh or in addition to.

modified GRF 1-29, GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin being the primary ones...hundreds of pages/posts about these so I won't go into detail...

For the reasons that more lubricated joints(deca) will lead to less wear in the joint, and that having less body fat(winny) has been proven to increase lifespan.

Indirectly your statement is true,but actually the only thing ever proven and recognized by the World Health Organiztion(WHO) at extending life is a low calorie diet. And by their standards and study related is around 1,200 per day.

Now at 1,200 calories per day your going to have low bodyfat,improved blood levels etc.. All the things that come with excess food intake will be for the most part eliminated.

Good thread. Go to go with Test (HRT levels) and HGH. Maybe some HCG too...

All the Best

For the reasons that more lubricated joints(deca) will lead to less wear in the joint, and that having less body fat(winny) has been proven to increase lifespan.

Winny has been shown to increase lifespan? I have never heard this. Good stuff:D [/I]

test and gh are the only approved compounds per say... In anti-aging use.

Approved by whom? And what is meant by anti-aging anyway? Prescribing HGH for anti-aging is illegal actually.

In adults, the FDA has stated that distribution of GH is
legal for only 2 conditions (S. Silverman, Director, Division
New Drugs and Labeling Compliance, FDA, written
communication, 2005 [may be viewed at **broken link removed**
.bu.edu/centenarian]): wasting syndrome of AIDS (this does
not include lipodystrophy26) and GHD, the latter of which
must meet 2 diagnostic criteria40: biochemical diagnosis of
adult GHD by means of a subnormal response to the standard
growth hormone stimulation test (peak GH,5.0 ng/
L); and patients who have adult GHD either alone or with
multiple hormone deficiencies (hypopituitarism) as a result
of pituitary disease, hypothalamic disease, surgery, radiation
therapy, or trauma or patients who were GH deficient
during childhood.

also

Just because something is approved does not make it necessarily healthy either. I mean, amphetamines are prescribed for weight loss, some NSAIDS can cause all kinds of internal problems, oxycontin is addictive as all hell, ambien can actually cause people to sleep walk, sleep drive, sleep sex, sleep cook, etc -- so just because something is approved or prescribed does not mean it is good for you -- stanozolol for example, may be a great aas for hardening up and so forth, but it is a bitch on the joints, and I speak from personal experience, me and a handful of close friends.

Just because something is approved does not make it necessarily healthy either. I mean, amphetamines are prescribed for weight loss, some NSAIDS can cause all kinds of internal problems, oxycontin is addictive as all hell, ambien can actually cause people to sleep walk, sleep drive, sleep sex, sleep cook, etc -- so just because something is approved or prescribed does not mean it is good for you -- stanozolol for example, may be a great aas for hardening up and so forth, but it is a bitch on the joints, and I speak from personal experience, me and a handful of close friends.

Exactly. Or that "X" amount is good so "2X" must be twice as beneficial.

I have a personal friend who is a doc. He was advertising GH for anti aging and got himself in a little pinch. He was prescribing from a compounding pharmacy: T3/T4, GH, Test, Dhea, hcg and compounded fish oil and anti oxidants. This was his "board certified" anti aging combination. He was also compounding an estrogen,progesterone,test cream for women. His cream was reversing the effects of menopause in the women. Great guy, but when the feds got a whiff of what he was doing they were all over him. The first fed that went to his office to investigate ended up being an anti aging patient, GH, test and all. Fucking hipocrits.

The actual dosages he prescribed were as follows. Test 150-200mg per week. GH 2-3iu per day with T3/4 combo and hcg 250-500iu day before injection of test.

The actual dosages he prescribed were as follows. Test 150-200mg per week. GH 2-3iu per day with T3/4 combo and hcg 250-500iu day before injection of test.

As long as he does blood tests and can show low levels or deficiencies should not be a big problem...

My doc wants me on 300mg test, 500iu hcg 2x a wk (the 2 days prior to test shot) and 2-3 iu of gh split into am and pm dose. Also 3-4 times a wk antiestrogen (arim) but I feel that is excessive.

That is pretty universal prescription for HRT, but would depend on levels shown on blood test prior to HRT and then about 6 months into it to verify that it brought you up to "high normal"

As long as he does blood tests and can show low levels or deficiencies should not be a big problem...

The GH is troublesome in this regard. There is a certain protocol for proving you have a growth hormone deficiency, which I doubt these anti-aging clinics do. Do they do a growth hormone stimulation test? I doubt the majority do this.

My doc wants me on 300mg test, 500iu hcg 2x a wk (the 2 days prior to test shot) and 2-3 iu of gh split into am and pm dose. Also 3-4 times a wk antiestrogen (arim) but I feel that is excessive.

That is pretty universal prescription for HRT, but would depend on levels shown on blood test prior to HRT and then about 6 months into it to verify that it brought you up to "high normal"

Hey Hemi,

Does your insurance cover both the test and the gh? I was thinking about getting a script for Test e because I have low test from testicle problems I had when I was younger. It would be nice to throw a couple iu's of g in there a day..

The GH is troublesome in this regard. There is a certain protocol for proving you have a growth hormone deficiency, which I doubt these anti-aging clinics do. Do they do a growth hormone stimulation test? I doubt the majority do this.

It is expensive test as you have to sit with an arginine drip and constantly monitoring levels.Then you fight with insurance to pay for about 1iu per day!!

Ivan..tooshay I agree with you 110%. I am prescribed ambien and I can tell you first hand the sleep-eating, sexing, walking is very true. I cursed out my roommate and decided it'd be a good idea to go driving and wreck my car into my neighborhood sign during an ambien blackout. I was just responding to an earlier post about someone say only test & gh were the only "approved" anti-aging medications.

Hemipower..I agree if the doc can prove deficiencies and a legit BW and physical he should be fine JBlaze.

Killerstack..gh can be/is prescribed for anti-aging, in the U.S at least. And I never heard of that test. The test used is a bloodwork measuring igf-1 levels. If they're under 300 they often have

Approved by whom? And what is meant by anti-aging anyway? Prescribing HGH for anti-aging is illegal actually.

That's why I said "per say'... By and actual anti-aging doc who practices real anti-aging medicine, which this point in time they need o refer to HRT because technically you can't prescribe anything for anti-aging so only legit HRT, which does not include things like deca, winny etc. Replacing or amplifying and optimizing naturally occurring hormones in the body is anti-anti-aging if speaking from a pharmaceutical aspects, which really legitimate places are calling it HRT.

Killerstack..gh can be/is prescribed for anti-aging, in the U.S at least. And I never heard of that test. The test used is a bloodwork measuring igf-1 levels. If they're under 300 they often have

It is done and in huge numbers. But it's illegal and if the FDA takes interest in any particular anti-aging outfit they are fucked. You can just read the FDA website and it's obvious the majority of GH prescriptions are illegal. Just measuring igf-1 levels is not enough to diagnose GHD if I'm reading correctly.

Last edited:
And I never heard of that test. The test used is a bloodwork measuring igf-1 levels. If they're under 300 they often have

Many things can cause igf-1 levels to drop.This determines if you have a real problem with pituitary gland and need HGH therapy.

They use a drip of Arginine Hydrochloride which is how they usually diagnose such conditions as panhypopituitarism, pituitary dwarfism, chromophobe adenoma, postsurgical craniopharyngioma, hypophysectomy, pituitary trauma, acromegaly, gigantism and problems of growth and stature.

Test Procedure
The intravenous infusion of R-Gene® 10 is a part of the test for measurement of pituitary reserve of human growth hormone and, for successful administration of the test, clinical conditions and procedures should be as follows:

1.The test should be scheduled in the morning following a normal night's sleep, and an overnight fast should continue through the test period.
2.Patients must be placed at bed rest for at least 30 minutes before the infusion begins. Care should be taken to minimize apprehension and distress. This is particularly important in children.
3.R-Gene® 10 (Arginine Hydrochloride Injection, USP) is a hypertonic solution and should only be infused through an indwelling needle or soft catheter placed in an antecubital vein or other suitable vein (See PRECAUTIONS). Blood samples should be taken by venipuncture from the contra-lateral arm.
4.A desirable schedule for drawing blood samples is at -30, 0, 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 minutes.
5.R-Gene® 10 should be infused beginning at zero time at a uniform rate which will permit the recommended dose to be administered over 30 minutes.
6.Blood samples should be promptly centrifuged and the plasma stored at -20°C until assayed by one of the published radioimmunoassay procedures.
7.Diagnostic test results showing a deficiency of pituitary reserve for HGH should be confirmed by a second test with R-Gene® 10, or one may elect to confirm with the insulin hypoglycemia test. A waiting period of one day is advised between tests.

It is done and in huge numbers. But it's illegal and if the FDA takes interest in any particular anti-aging outfit they are fucked. You can just read the FDA website and it's obvious the majority of GH prescriptions are illegal. Just measuring igf-1 levels is not enough to diagnose GHD if I'm reading correctly.

You have to get a GH stimulation test, also called HGH Provocation test, Insulin Tolerance, or Arginine test, completed and most insurance companies will never pay for it even if you pass unless absolutely found medically necessary to prevent a disease/disorder.

That's why I said "per say'... By and actual anti-aging doc who practices real anti-aging medicine, which this point in time they need o refer to HRT because technically you can't prescribe anything for anti-aging so only legit HRT, which does not include things like deca, winny etc. Replacing or amplifying and optimizing naturally occurring hormones in the body is anti-anti-aging if speaking from a pharmaceutical aspects, which really legitimate places are calling it HRT.

Okay the first half of this is pure jibberish LOL :D but I see where you're going with this. You can't rejuvenate Winstrol levels but you can replace Testosterone/GH levels.

The fact of the matter is that the HRT industry is not that black and white. It exists in one of the shadiest shades of grey in the medical industry.

Again, this is a grey area. There is no law that says it is illegal to prescribe HGH without performing an Arginine Drip Test or whatever else those tests are...I agree that more testing needs to be done than just an IGF-1 level test to see if that particular patient "truly" needs HGH. I'm merely stating the facts that these prescribing procedures go on on a daily basis with relatively low heat (LATELY) on these HRT clinics.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131