over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS for Anti-Aging

Using hrt dose test and added 50mg weekly of deca about 2 weeks ago just for the knees. Let me tell you it works and my knees are just fine.

Then why are anti-aging clinics prescribing Nandrolone, Oxandrolone, Stanazolol etc? I agree that Test and GH are the best anti-aging medications but they sure aren't the only ones being used in HRT clinics.

I have heard they are prescribing, but have visited quite a few TRT docs and never personally seen Nandrolone, Oxandrolone and Stanazolol Rx's... May just my state. :D

Test & GH... have worked for me..

Last edited:
HGH. High doses of test cause wrinkles due to hurting collegen production

High dosage of test wouldn't be consider anti-aging. That would most likely be the opposite. I can't see how low dose of test would increase wrinkles. The slight fluid under the skin should reduce wrinkles if anything.

True anti aging has to do with the telomere of dna. These are the end caps on the dna strands. As you age these get shorter. Supplements can increase these, but as far as hormones, hgh is the only one that has been shown in studies to actually telomere length. Resveratrol, b vitamins, and assorted anti-oxidants have proven to extend telomere length.

True anti aging has to do with the telomere of dna. These are the end caps on the dna strands. As you age these get shorter. Supplements can increase these, but as far as hormones, hgh is the only one that has been shown in studies to actually telomere length. Resveratrol, b vitamins, and assorted anti-oxidants have proven to extend telomere length.

Now this is some good stuff......

As far as faked hgh, if you find an MD that you can work with, the hgh can be confirmed as good by your IgF1 levels. If levels increase, hgh was good. I obtained some generic inexpensive stuff that was bogus. I have also obtained some inexpensive product that was potent. Sometimes it is luck of the draw. I am a dentist and my anti-aging MD is a patient of mine so I manage my treatment myself with his help. We have a good working relationship. With anyone though, if you do your research before you go into any doctor's office you can do a lot better in getting what you want. You must plead your case w/ hard evidence.

That is very true, over the years of using test products though skin is tight when pumping iron I've developed crows feet probably faster in my years because of the high dosing i did when i was younger.

Been on HRT for a number of years. Lost my connection to legit HGH and got crows feet almost overnight. Maybe coincidence, but now I do whatever I have to do to get my IGF levels up.

Aren't there legit ways to get the HGH? In some states I've heard they have clinics for hormone therapy etc... I may be way off here... Just thinking out loud

Aren't there legit ways to get the HGH? In some states I've heard they have clinics for hormone therapy etc... I may be way off here... Just thinking out loud

You are not way off base at all. There are many anti-aging clinics around that will write a script for HGH. Some doctors will write the script if they have experience with it or subscribe to the ideas of A4M (American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine).
The problem always comes down to cost. Legit HGH from American pharmacies is outrageously priced. Hence, most people look to UGL for their supplies due to being more affordable. If you are lucky you got a good hookup and there are a few sponsors on this board who certainly have good HGH.

Low dose test and HGH, this combo makes 80 yo's look like a 25 yo underwear model, as well as quality of life is far better..

Test and hgh.

Peptides in my case have been far better against aging, aches and overall feel good than any GH i have ever done and not only the crap that comes from China
but Pharma grade GH as well.
I used to have this gnarly deep line on the side of my cheek for years....
the only time i have noticed a reduction in the depth by at least 65% was when i started my peptide regimen not even GH (used different brands for few years) could do that. That was good enough for me to stick to quality peptides and never use GH ever again.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws