over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Dose of PRIMO - From Experience Only

Wow you guys can afford 1g of primo aweek WTF am I the only poor guy on this board:confused:

Exactly! And they better look an Adonis if they are pinning a gram of Primo 52 weeks a year. If you can foot the bill rock on!

But that's a lot of chemicals to be pumping into oneself over the course of a year.

I have never gone over 700mg combine. But I am going to try 600mg if primo this summer

Is the 1g primo and 250 test a sort of cruise for you? Also when and how long do you throw in other compounds?

Yea not too long ago I started basically keeping my primo dose 750-1g (1G at my LBM is noticeably better) with 250mg test and I plan to run this year round from now on. I blast with tren a few times per year where I swap out the primo for a short time (4-8 weeks). Tren is amazing, but I can only tolerate it for so long. High doses of primo with a little mast isn't too far off from tren, but nothing ultimately compares. I keep a close eye on my labs which all stay normal. Only issue I seem to have is low cholesterol - excellent ratio though, Doc's not concerned and high-normal RBC. May start taking 1g niacin at night just to try and bolster HDL a bit.

Adonis, what primo are you using. Sorry if its been covered.

I actually just brew it myself.

Wow you guys can afford 1g of primo aweek WTF am I the only poor guy on this board:confused:

It's really affordable if you brew it yourself.

Exactly! And they better look an Adonis if they are pinning a gram of Primo 52 weeks a year. If you can foot the bill rock on!

If you're already in good shape, 750-1g primo will really make you look like a statue. Full, hard, dry. I have about 200lb of fat free mass at 5'10" just for dose-reference. I do think LBM has to be factored into the dose one takes.

But that's a lot of chemicals to be pumping into oneself over the course of a year.

I think it's all relative. I try to gauge it by using as little as I need of compounds that help me achieve the beyond-natural look I that want. Primobolan was definitely named that for a reason. It's a milder compound so the dose is higher. I'm very proactive with keeping an eye on my health, which is important to me. Life's all about balance in my opinion. Live to be 90 and be natural or live to be a bit younger and look like a statue - I'd take the latter. Then again, you can get hit by a bus tomorrow so who knows!

I have never gone over 700mg combine. But I am going to try 600mg if primo this summer

If you weight 200+lbs LBM, I definitely recommend trying 700-1g primo.

150mgs. a day.

yep! I'm going to try and make it at 200mg/ml again (last time in just GSO it crashed in the muscle and SUCKED), but this time in pure EO. Right now, at 100mg/ml, it's 150mg per day!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws