over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best liver and on cycle support

Synthergine and TUDCA

You know what's sad,I've spent the last 3-4 years not spending money on any health supps but would buy all the juice and food I needed. Now I would rather have less AAS and more health supps. I've been getting into them heavy the last few months,trying to figure out which ones are best and what use they have for which part of the body. I have not tried Synthergine,but if guys speak so highly of it I'm ordering some Friday.

So that Tudca and NAC are for liver health? What are the other most important health supps?

I'm not trying to derail your thread man,just taking the opportunity to learn a little bit.

Thanks

Last edited:
You know what's sad,I've spent the last 3-4 years not spending money on any health supps but would buy all the juice and food I needed. Now I would rather have less AAS and more health supps. I've been getting into them heavy the last few months,trying to figure out which ones are best and what use they have for which part of the body. I have not tried Synthergine,but if guys speak so highly of it I'm ordering some Friday.

So that Tudca and NAC are for liver health? What are the other most important health supps?

I'm not trying to derail your thread man,just taking the opportunity to learn a little bit.

Thanks
Do a search..I post ultimate lists a lot.

Do a search..I post ultimate lists a lot.

Ok! I need to learn more,dang it's like all you car about is getting stronger or bigger then you care more about health once you start really learning. Those first few years you just think you are invincible.

Ok! I need to learn more,dang it's like all you car about is getting stronger or bigger then you care more about health once you start really learning. Those first few years you just think you are invincible.

True story. It took me getting to 27 or 28 and having a child to really turn myself into a student. I never did anything too crazy prior but def relate to the invincible attitude.

True story. It took me getting to 27 or 28 and having a child to really turn myself into a student. I never did anything too crazy prior but def relate to the invincible attitude.

I use to think I did not do anything crazy,cycles always topped out 1.5-2 grams per week. Now I am starting to see that those are not small doses,I'm 27 now as well. I just want to be healthy and continue doing this. You can't have both if you don't put just as much effort in your health as you do your size.

Some other things I've realized,cardio is super important,recovery is the main concern when comes to training,and for me higher fat,lower carb,moderate protein diet makes me feel so much better.

Now everything is coming together and I'm getting stronger and bigger with less AAS and more recovery. So now I just need to get my ultimate support supps list ready and ordered!

Here is my all-encompassing list...

I use to think I did not do anything crazy,cycles always topped out 1.5-2 grams per week. Now I am starting to see that those are not small doses,I'm 27 now as well. I just want to be healthy and continue doing this. You can't have both if you don't put just as much effort in your health as you do your size.

Some other things I've realized,cardio is super important,recovery is the main concern when comes to training,and for me higher fat,lower carb,moderate protein diet makes me feel so much better.

Now everything is coming together and I'm getting stronger and bigger with less AAS and more recovery. So now I just need to get my ultimate support supps list ready and ordered!

I posted this on another post but I may as well bring it over. Let me tell you that I have been obsessive and anal about this subject for 3 yrs and have learned a TON. This list has grown from 5 or 10 things(most of which aren't even on my list anymore...or at least not nearly as important as I thought)...to a lot of things that are VERY VERY good bets to look into.

I would suggest starting off with Ubiquinol, Magnesium, Curcumin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, EPA/DHA and a good Probiotic and go from there...

Here is what I posted elsewhere:

Health Staples:
Vitamin D3
EPA/DHA
Ubiquinol
Curcumin
Vitamin K2
Tocotrienols
Astaxanthin
Magnesium
Probiotic
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitamins B and C
NAC
EGCG(green tea)...or black tea
Selenium
Zinc
Baby Aspirin or perhaps Nattokinase
Creatine
Taurine

Food Staples:
Greens Formula(phytoform or another or JUICE veggies)
Pomegranate Juice
Cinnamon
Apple Cider Vinegar
Coconut Oil
EVOO
Macadamia Nut Oil
Red Palm Oil
Green Tea
Garlic
Cayenne
Ginger
Fermented Foods

(various times during the year)
TUDCA
Berberine
Citrus bergamot
Cissus
MSM

Honorable Mention...very close to being staples:
Benfotiamine
Quercetin
Melatonin
Garlic
Cayenne
Nattokinase
Broccomax
PQQ
Hawthorne Berries

Injection/Veteran Supply Considerations:
Curcumin
Glutathione
Resveratrol
SOD
b12/bcomplex
Niacinamide
Magnesium Taurate
RIGS(rhodiola, idebenone, grape seed extract)
Melatonin

Mood:
5-htp
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwagandha
L-Theanine

Brain:
Racetams (several to choose from)
Choline (several to choose from Alpha-GPC, Choline-Bitartrate, CDP-Choline
Huperzine A
Things like Alpha Brain, Noopept, etc.
ALCAR

Last edited:
I posted this on another post but I may as well bring it over. Let me tell you that I have been obsessive and anal about this subject for 3 yrs and have learned a TON. This list has grown from 5 or 10 things(most of which aren't even on my list anymore...or at least not nearly as important as I thought)...to a lot of things that are VERY VERY good bets to look into.

I would suggest starting off with Ubiquinol, Magnesium, Curcumin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, EPA/DHA and a good Probiotic and go from there...

Health Staples:
Vitamin D3
EPA/DHA
Ubiquinol
Curcumin
Vitamin K2
Tocotrienols
Astaxanthin
Magnesium
Probiotic
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitamins B and C
NAC
Selenium
Zinc
Creatine
Taurine

Food Staples:
Pomegranate Juice
Cinnamon
Apple Cider Vinegar
Coconut Oil
EVOO
Macadamia Nut Oil
Red Palm Oil
Green Tea
Garlic
Cayenne
Ginger
Fermented Foods

TUDCA
Berberine
Citrus bergamot
Cissus
MSM

Benfotiamine
Quercetin
Melatonin
Garlic
Cayenne
Nattokinase
Broccomax
PQQ
Hawthorne Berries

Curcumin
Glutathione
Resveratrol
SOD
b12/bcomplex
Niacinamide
Magnesium Taurate
Melatonin

Mood:
5-htp
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwagandha
L-Theanine

Brain:
Huperzine A
ALCAR

Please may you tell me if synthergine its used oral or injected and the dosages?

Please may you tell me if synthergine its used oral or injected and the dosages?

Pretty sure that wasn't on my list...but it is deserving. I have enough liver aids on there to not have to use Synthergine, but it's certainly something that could be opted for. Synthergine can be taken orally or injected. I believe from memory it is 1ml per 55lbs.

Last edited:

Health Staples:
Vitamin D3
EPA/DHA
Ubiquinol
Curcumin
Vitamin K2
Tocotrienols
Astaxanthin
Magnesium
Probiotic
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitamins B and C
NAC
Selenium
Zinc
Creatine
Taurine

Food Staples:
Pomegranate Juice
Cinnamon
Apple Cider Vinegar
Coconut Oil
EVOO
Macadamia Nut Oil
Red Palm Oil
Green Tea
Garlic
Cayenne
Ginger
Fermented Foods

TUDCA
Berberine
Citrus bergamot
Cissus
MSM

Benfotiamine
Quercetin
Melatonin
Garlic
Cayenne
Nattokinase
Broccomax
PQQ
Hawthorne Berries

Curcumin
Glutathione
Resveratrol
SOD
b12/bcomplex
Niacinamide
Magnesium Taurate
Melatonin

Mood:
5-htp
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwagandha
L-Theanine

Brain:
Huperzine A
ALCAR
Knight, any particular reason besides cost you wouldn't run citrus Bergamot year round? It's something I have been considering, but if you know something I don't about why you shouldn't run it long term please share.

Health Staples:
Vitamin D3
EPA/DHA
Ubiquinol
Curcumin
Vitamin K2
Tocotrienols
Astaxanthin
Magnesium
Probiotic
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitamins B and C
NAC
Selenium
Zinc
Creatine
Taurine

Food Staples:
Pomegranate Juice
Cinnamon
Apple Cider Vinegar
Coconut Oil
EVOO
Macadamia Nut Oil
Red Palm Oil
Green Tea
Garlic
Cayenne
Ginger
Fermented Foods

TUDCA
Berberine
Citrus bergamot
Cissus
MSM

Benfotiamine
Quercetin
Melatonin
Garlic
Cayenne
Nattokinase
Broccomax
PQQ
Hawthorne Berries

Curcumin
Glutathione
Resveratrol
SOD
b12/bcomplex
Niacinamide
Magnesium Taurate
Melatonin

Mood:
5-htp
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwagandha
L-Theanine

Brain:
Huperzine A
ALCAR

Wow!! Thanks Knight!! I'll start searching today for the best place to order these items.
As far as the Tudca goes is that just for times of oral use? I've been using On Cycle support by IML it has it in it. Also been using NAC by TN (stuff is legit nasty lol) ALA,Braggs organic vinegar,have been eating plenty of raw coconut oil,raw honey,EVOO,Kerry Gold butter,Avocados,and nuts.

I need to step my veggies up,but if that Greens Formula you listed can replace eating them then that would be great. I've gotten better at food choices,the milk I buy is low fat,organic,and has DHA in it.

I really appreciate this,you are certainly educated on these subjects that's for sure!

Knight, any particular reason besides cost you wouldn't run citrus Bergamot year round? It's something I have been considering, but if you know something I don't about why you shouldn't run it long term please share.
Well, it helps correct lipids which are usually hardest hit after we use harsh AAS. Most can have good cholesterol through diet and cardio and may only need to run this to help. I suppose one with chronically bad cholesterol could possibly use it year round..

Wow!! Thanks Knight!! I'll start searching today for the best place to order these items.
As far as the Tudca goes is that just for times of oral use? I've been using On Cycle support by IML it has it in it. Also been using NAC by TN (stuff is legit nasty lol) ALA,Braggs organic vinegar,have been eating plenty of raw coconut oil,raw honey,EVOO,Kerry Gold butter,Avocados,and nuts.

I need to step my veggies up,but if that Greens Formula you listed can replace eating them then that would be great. I've gotten better at food choices,the milk I buy is low fat,organic,and has DHA in it.

I really appreciate this,you are certainly educated on these subjects that's for sure!

Tudca I would reserve for during or after oral use and probably after cleaning out after a significant cycle run.
Tudca dose has to be at least 500mg per day so hope that product contains that. Great supp and food mentions above, but NAC in cap form is optimal due to taste etc.

Not sure a greens formula can completely replace veggies but it sure as hell helps. I would do a greens powder like phytoform and look into juicing vegetables once or twice a day if you hate eating them.

Milk is a touchy subject...you want the fat. Raw milk is optimal but hard for some to get.

I am in the acceptable range on both. This is from week before last on cruise. I am going tinto blast, now, but not with orals. Injectables are not nearly as harsh, correct.

Correct, high amounts of anything can raise them some. But the only times my liver enzymes are high, are when my estrogen gets way out of range.

Things that dont show up on liver panels are ease of digestion and lethargy. I believe that these are the first signs.

Well, it helps correct lipids which are usually hardest hit after we use harsh AAS. Most can have good cholesterol through diet and cardio and may only need to run this to help. I suppose one with chronically bad cholesterol could possibly use it year round..
Thanks, my cholesterol is actually great but I am just kinda OCD about doing everything I can to prevent possible damage to my health, so the list you provided is fantastic.

Thanks, my cholesterol is actually great but I am just kinda OCD about doing everything I can to prevent possible damage to my health, so the list you provided is fantastic.
My pleasure man. To be honest, it's the kind of list I wished someone would have had to give to me when I didn't know a lot of what I do now...not watered down with worthless stuff - all pretty legit options.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws