over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger, better, leaner - 2023 onward, postcontest

Hey, I may be confusing you with someone else, or maybe you changed your avatar picture but are you the guy that has had a few shoulder surgeries? if so man shoulders still look pretty good despite it.

Hahah Ms it’s a game changer. The main thing I need to do though is buy a couple diff flavors of protein. I’m basic though. I don’t drink whey. The only powders I have is a TN mix of egg white, casein, whey iso, pea isolate. 2 scoops of that, 1 Splenda, 10g of SF jello mix (this is clutch), and I’m all good. The chocolate fudge flavor is my go to because it isn’t too sweet. The Creami whips it in such a way that it’s almost gelato like. So good. I need to buy some strawberry flavoring and add fruit though. The “mix in” option is good but too many of the ingredients I tried freeze in the process making blah. Chocolate chips, m&ms all that shit becomes rock solid. I bet a fruit flavor would be good. What mixes have u made?
Total game changer. Still experimenting as well.
My base is always extra creamy oat milk and Splenda for sweetness. I've made chocolate, lychee sorbet, basic vanilla, my favorite thing now is green tea ice cream-that bitterness of green tea powder and the sweetness Splenda gives, BRUH!
If you do add ins, add it in after . Based on the instructions, after making it to icecream, create a hallowed out center to put in your add in, then press that redo button thingy. I've chopped my protein bar, added little more protein powder, and little more oatmilk. Damn delicious, forget about moderation.
Love this NINJA Cremi.

MS

Hey, I may be confusing you with someone else, or maybe you changed your avatar picture but are you the guy that has had a few shoulder surgeries? if so man shoulders still look pretty good despite it.
Yep, that’s me.
I’ve had two reconstructive on my L shoulder. And honestly, it’s still bad and leaves me pretty uneven. There are certain poses which I will most certainly lose due to the muscular imbalances (over years of training) and my inability to externally rotate. I think my overall size helps, if I can just out mass guys. But compared to a complete SHW, I will lose. For instance, here is a pic from this morning. I was 298.1 after a boatload of food yesterday. The lack of external rotation limits my ability to flair my lat L lat out. Sucks, but it is what it is. Luckily I compete because it’s fun. Training is my thing, the stage is just a small piece of the big picture. I feel like I’m destined to be a JP like guy lol not quite the best competitor, but lives BBing thru and thru

Like if I could replicate my R side, this would be a great shot for me.

IMG_5864.png

I think I have to get a cremi. I've just heard too many good things haha

Awesome work dude.

I just saw Slesh's post on ghrp. You think of trying that now that off season eating is grinding??
Dude u read my mind lol
I did alll the peptide experimentation back in the day when Datbtrue was a figure. That was back in 2016 I think. I did the mix of Mod + GHRP multiple times a day and never realllly noticed the hunger. Buuut, it’s been a long time so I think it’s worth experimenting with for sure.

Of course dude, this is basically my 14 day split right now. First week double up on back, second week double up on legs. Workin quite well right now. Just finished the Chest/Shoulders session on Day2.

Back
Chest/Shoulders
Off
Legs
Arms/Calves
Back Pump
Off

Hams/Glutes
Chest/Shoulders
Back
Off
Quads/Abductors
Arms/Calves
Off
Thanks man. Basically JM Gamma bomb, no? But i see you do alot more volume/exercises compared to his plan.

Sorry for the delay guys.
Been playing Mr Mom lately on my paternity leave. My wife started her own biz and I basically told her I’d pull all house and parent duties as she does presentations and meetings. The only free time I have is 4-630am and her naps now lol I still get my shit done though.

Back
Straight arm pulldown rope - 3x13
SS
Wide grip pulldown - 3x10
Straight arm pulldown wide bar - 3x15
SS
Prime neutral grip pulldown - 3x10
Chest supported row - top set, triple drop
Seated high row - 3x12
SA low row - top set, back off
Abductor machine - 3x15
SS
Rounded back hypers - 3x12

Good last couple of sessions in. Hit some hard legs 2 days ago and then some arms yesterday. Lots of food but my weight has kinda plateaud right under 300 now. I go to bed at 302 but wake up under. Just got an increase on my high days so that helps. I also just crushed a couple Crumbl Cookies if anyone has tried that place yet. Google if u have not lol maybe that’ll help. But all good. Still running high test, NPP and mast with some Gh. All great stuff from @Bioactive
probably will get some bloodwork done soon too. I actually got some bloodwork 4 weeks post show and I was a-ok even on tons of high dosed orals….my bloodwork is never really bad tho. Genetic for it I guess. My lipids have been the only skewed thing ever and I recently added in Ezetemibe daily and Crestor at 3x a week low dose. Those two additions, in my guess, will have greatly saved my lipids. But I’ll see soon enough.

GLUTES/HAMS
Lying leg curl - Top set back off
Seated leg curl - 3x12 + 10 partials after every set
Lying Leg curl (diff position machine) - Muscle Round
SL leg curl - 2x12
SS
SL leg press - 3x15
Rounded back hypers - 3x15
SS
Abductor Machine - 3x12
Glute Bridge - top set back off

Killed myself on this stuff today At Golds. Walked with a limp leaving. But a high day today so lots of food and a free meal. Worked in a bit with Doug Frouchey who’s an IFBB pro there. He was gonna do the Prague Pro but got rabdo and it really fucked him up. Giant of a man though. I actually competed against him 6 years ago so he and I are friendly and chat it up when we see each other. He and Charles Glass are always there when I get my super early workouts in. Both good guys. Gotta run to a 1 years olds bday now, bringing all my meals with me lol

BACK
Straight arm pulldown - 3x12
CG pulldown - top set back off
Barbell SA row - 3x10
Chest supp Tbar - 3x12 with drop set
SA cable row - triple drop set
Wide grip pulldown - RP set
Dante rows - RP set

Then hit 15 mins of HIIT stairmaster

LONG ass weekend. My meal timing was fucked and with the amoiunt of food i have to get down, eating was a chore.
I'm at a point now where if I mess up my scheduled meals timing-wise, i pay for it. So USUALLY, my 1st meal is at 7am. And both sat and sunday, due to family shit, my 1st meals were at 10am. Just threw off the rest of my day as i basically have to play catch up. Im full, not hungry, meals compounding and i end up having to stay up later to eat closer to bed time. Just sucks. But i made it work and got it all done. I refuse to MISS meals. But new week, so getting into the rhythm again. I actually have my daughters 1 year old birthday this saturday so my wife is at PEAK stress mode. We have fam flying in from all over and we rented some big house in LA to accomodate everyone. Its nuts. I was HOPING to make an appearance at the LA FIT EXPO but the bday fucks that up. Lots of big brands and big names there. Annoyed im gonna miss it but oh well.

Wow. Crazy condition at that weight 👏
Thank u dude. Tryinggg to get over that 300lb mark slowly but surely. 299.3 today.

Quads/Adductors
Seated leg curl - top set back off w/ drop set
Adductor - top set back off w/ drop set
Leg press - 4x20 (10 wide, 10 narrow)
Leg press - RP final set
Hack squat - 3x15
SS
Sissy squat - 3x10
Pendulum squat - 3x20
SS
Let extension - 3x15

Legs are sore as hell today so it means yesterday was good. This is after a low day where my weight realllly dropped. I was 294 which is low for me. So the high day yesterday was 1000g of carbs as well as a 96/4 burger, fries and cookies. Back full as a house.

On other things, I’m gonna switch compounds up a bit now. Have ridden this Sust + NPP + Mast for quite a while now and after some discussion with Luki might go back to some high dosed Sust + EQ with a bit of mast (low compared to what I have been running). NPP is great but I am just runnnin thru it at 1g a week. Less shots for me with EQ and it’s one of my go-tos. I DO have some Trestolone but pretty nervous about the atomization effects on myself (someone who already needs gyno surgery) and I would want to be a bit leaner. But let’s see.

Carbs are allll from COR or just plain right today.
Random question, what’s a good ratio for water to cream of rice? Do you use the boxed stuff or make it yourself? Trying to implement it more to make more “sweet” meals vs savory.

Also, do you have sometimes trouble meeting your water intake when food is so high? I’ve struggled with that myself just from feeling so stuffed, was thinking cream of rice could also kill two birds with one stone there lol.

Chest/Shoulders
Incline hammer - top set back off
Decline hammer - triple drop set
DB incline - RP (fuckin exhausting kickin them up)
Wide grip chain push ups - 3x12
SS
Machine flies - 3x15
Bent over rear fly swings - 3x20
SS
Band pull parts - 3x10
Side raise machine - 4x12
Straight bar front raise - 3x10
SS
Db side raise - 3x15

Crazy weekend with my daughter turning 1. Big party at our house, family all came in, busy as hellll. But got all my meals in and made shit work. Woke up at 3am to get my workout in as that was literally the only time I had free. Meal prepping while party planing g was insane lol but after a high day yesterday I was 298.3 today. Stillll not quite over 300 in the morning yet. By EOD, I’m 303 but trying to get these last couple lbs on. Reminder that weight gain is never linear, it’s weeks of the same and the boom, you’re up like 3lbs. So it’ll come.

Random question, what’s a good ratio for water to cream of rice? Do you use the boxed stuff or make it yourself? Trying to implement it more to make more “sweet” meals vs savory.

Also, do you have sometimes trouble meeting your water intake when food is so high? I’ve struggled with that myself just from feeling so stuffed, was thinking cream of rice could also kill two birds with one stone there lol.
Honestly I just eye it dude. I just add water stir, microwave for 1 min at a time until it starts to thicken. Kinda time consuming but it works.

And fluid intake isn’t too bad. I don’t have a set amount of liquid I need each day that I track but I know I drink a ton. And it honestly doesn’t mess with the total fullness or food volume too much. I chug a fair amount of crystal light during the day lol

I know you get leaner when dieting down but that level of leanness at ~300lbs is insane! Looking great brother! 💪
Looking good bro!!
Appreciate it guys, i'm tryyying lol
Forcing down a huge chicken and rice meal right now

LEGS
Lying leg curls - 3x12 drop set
Adductor - 3x20 drop set
Pit shark squat - 3x10
SS
Leg extension - 3x15
Leg Press - RP set
Hack Squat - Triple drop set
SL Leg curl - 3x12

Good leg pump today on a high day. Felt nice and strong. Also had a check-in with Justin yesterday and a pretty big movement in cals.
Adding another high day and adding more food to all other days. So weight should be mooovin soon. The appetite will take a hit but we'll see just how stuffed I am. My high days are pretty insane already so adding ANOTHER one to the week will be interesting. This is my 3rd time being up around 300lbs with Justin and this is by far the most muscle ive carried and the leanest so we'll see.

Also glad this weekend is over. With the baby bday AND her baptism on sunday, i am wiped and need to just chillll in my own routine for awhile. But glad to be back into the rhythm of things.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear