over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest Benefit for YOU on TRT?

biggest benefit = mood/drive to further myself in life

without TRT = more unhappy with life/less of a drive to further myself (physically, financially, etc)

Today is the day!! I am going to pick up my script now(100 my/ week). I am not sure I am in the right care at this point, I asked my endo about prescribing test and hcg in conjunction so I do not completely shut down my natural production and she said she has never prescribed both. She does one or the other and was not sure what would happen if you took them together.

Thoughts on this? We have one child and another on the way but we think we may try for one more, wouldn't it be best to use hcg throughout? Do I ask her to look I into prescribing in conjunction further? It seemed very foreign to her...

Anybody have any input this?

I would use both HCG and HMG if you and your wife are trying to conceive, but if you are already getting a test script there is no real reason to use HCG along with the test for your trt. If your test levels show up low on 100mg/week, she can just up your dosage to 150mg/week and go from there. No real need to run HCG at the same time.

Emeric has some great posts about running low amounts of test without shutting you down. Its definitely worth a look. I would run the 100mg and monitor your blood levels. If your trying to conceive keep an eye on luteinizing hormone. If your test levels are too high and your LH dips too low,HCG would be warranted. I had success running HCG 150iu daily in the a.m. As this mimics your bodys natural release. Large doses of HCG may blunt or inhibit your body of producing natural LH....

Anyway,I had both my DAUGHTER'S on cycle(swear its a bodybuilder thing or something?). Good luck man trt is really life changing.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thanks guys, that's reassuring. I was under the impression that it may be wise to run hcg alongside test to prevent my natural testosterone from completely shutting down, I am definitely looking forward to positives of TRT. I will have to monitor my cholesterol very closely as my most recent screening had my total cholesterol at 283. HDL-38 LDL-220 VLDL- 25 Trig-123. Pretty bad for 30 year old man.

Today is the day!! I am going to pick up my script now(100 my/ week). I am not sure I am in the right care at this point, I asked my endo about prescribing test and hcg in conjunction so I do not completely shut down my natural production and she said she has never prescribed both. She does one or the other and was not sure what would happen if you took them together.

Thoughts on this? We have one child and another on the way but we think we may try for one more, wouldn't it be best to use hcg throughout? Do I ask her to look I into prescribing in conjunction further? It seemed very foreign to her...

there are trt docs that routinely prescribe hcg with test, what does she think is going to happen? she thinking you will instantaneously combust, lol, personally I like taking hcg, I keep it on the low end, 250iu twice a week, and no I don't want no more kids I take it for other reasons, how does your diet look? try taking krill oil.

Last edited:
Decreased anxiety - increased assertiveness (compared to very low test). Increased fullness to muscles, strength, etc.

All good things! I am going to push a little harder for the HCG in conjunction next appointment. Looking forward to this journey, I take shot #2 tomorrow. I hear the benefits don't really snack you in the face and will take weeks or possibly months to really feel good, true?

I've battled depression all my life. Tried various meds/counseling over decades, some how struggled thru it. Then one day I was at the Doc 's office and saw a poster about low Test symptoms. I had almost every one of them, but having worked out and even competed in BB contests, I never once considered low Test. Had it tested and came in at 180. Doc put me on TRT.

Now I seldom get depressed. Confidence much higher. I also notice the opposite sex a LOT more. Girls that aren't even that hot, if they show a little cleavage or bend over...I'm like oh yeah! Strange to be turned on so easily again.

And the boners..at night they are constant. I bang my GF atleast twice a night when she stays over. She has a love/hate thing about it.

One of the best decisions I have ever made and I've gotten two of my friends on it as well.

Definitely the biggest benefit for me was energy. I used to be sleepy all the time. Plus I always had awful loser back pain and since I have been on trt it has been pretty much non existent. I didn't even realize how much my quality of life had gone down because I had become used to life before it. Never wanna go back.

There are lots good benefits to TRT. That being said, my buddy is a diabetic. He is around 56 years old and after getting tested his levels were a whopping 2.2 (yikes). He was prescribed 200 mgs cyp per week and about 6 weeks in he had his levels checked showing him around 3.6. Yeah he was happy, felt better, more energy, had muscle fullness but the one thing that struck him as a surprise was his sugars were way lower. He use to be around 180 to 220, now he as low as 105 to 120. Totally changed his life. The moral of this story is " we need our test levels to stay normal" or we'll wither away. It's a hormone god gave us just like a heart, liver, lungs etc. without them we don't function properly.

When I started TRT over 15 years ago I felt/performed better. After all these years I can"t say what I would be like if I wasn't on TRT. But talking to other guys my age, they seem to do less physically then me. And complain more about everything.

Do you use any extra on top of that

Best-Not having a natural test level of 60.

Libido, gym and body composition all improved dramatically on TRT.

It has help me alot, I didn't realize how much I had change until I started it
It makes me feel like I'm in my 30"s again. currently 52

What dose are you on TRT?

I'm only a few days in, took a double dose injection (150mg) Test Cyp and felt it within 24 hours. My mood was so elevated, happy and could feel it. Second injection was just 75mg and will do that dose twice weekly for two weeks and check labs.

What I've noticed, is incredible muscle pump during workouts and fully muscles. I feel slight possible water retention, but maybe just my body adjusting. Energy and mood, 500 times better. I feel alive and am nothing women big time. Thinking of sex all the time. Random boners, even during the day.

Also recovery from my first three workouts has been two days instead of a damn week. I worked chest day before yesterday and feel like I could work it again tomorrow. Incredible this far.

Last edited:
I'm only a few days in, took a double dose injection (150mg) Test Cyp and felt it within 24 hours. My mood was so elevated, happy and could feel it. Second injection was just 75mg and will do that dose twice weekly for two weeks and check labs.

What I've noticed, is incredible muscle pump during workouts and fully muscles. I feel slight possible water retention, but maybe just my body adjusting. Energy and mood, 500 times better. I feel alive and am nothing women big time. Thinking of sex all the time. Random boners, even during the day.

Also recovery from my first three workouts has been two days instead of a damn week. I worked chest day before yesterday and feel like I could work it again tomorrow. Incredible this far.

Don't get injection happy. It takes time for the body to realize normal test levels and can over produce estrogen (E2) in the beginning. Get your Test levels normalized and let the body catch up for a few months. Everything needs balance. I'd wait 4 weeks before blood test.

Don't get injection happy. It takes time for the body to realize normal test levels and can over produce estrogen (E2) in the beginning. Get your Test levels normalized and let the body catch up for a few months. Everything needs balance. I'd wait 4 weeks before blood test.

Well my testosterone level was around 700 when I started TRT this past week as I was on Clomid for the past 30 months. I got sick of the sides. Off Clomid, I was at about 500. Yeah, I know, this does not warrant TRT, but at 500, I am not, nor was myself. And Clomid sides were turning me into a moody dude and the sides were just terrible.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws