advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and Cruisers - Do you ever take breaks off?

Bro, you've been on for a decade straight, with a good portion of that "blasts". If I were you, I'd come to terms with the fact your pretty unlikely to recover your natty T levels to a degree to which you will feel good at...at least for a really long time, even then most guys who've blasted and cruised over and over for that long feel like they have low T along with alot of the symptoms of low T...joints hurt, libido, ED etc etc even if they're levels come back in the mid-normal range (400-600 T levels) I've experienced this myself and many other bros here too. The Dr. might claim you're in the "normal" range but you sure don't feel like it. I'd seriously consider accepting that you are better off just running a decent TRT program from here on out....Blast here and there if you wish, but unfortunately the truth is you likely to struggle for a long time to even get your levels to the point where you feel good again....Why? The hormonal roller coaster described by the guys above is most certainly worse than stabalizing at a good solid "high-normal" level as your baseline. You'll be just as sensitive to your gear...all that receptor downgrade stuff has been debunked long ago...And just because some pro swears he comes off everything everyear...yeah, well I've got some beachfront property in Arizona too. Lee Priest only ran 200mgs of deca and was "scared" of needles..except for that tatoo, lol...

Years ago I decided to blast and cruise, around 10 years ago to be precise. I have since been advised by a couple of people, one was a previous coach that I used and one was a coach that I was considering using in the future to come off for 8 weeks. I therefor feel that I need to at least consider doing so.

I do feel that I don't get as much from gear in general than if I would if I cycled, I hadn't really thought about it until recently but it got me thinking that maybe I would get a lot more for it if I were to have a bit of time off.

One of them is saying to try and restore my HPTA which after 10 years Im guessing maybe pretty difficult and even with a great PCT would take longer than 8 weeks which leaves me kind of wondering what the point is other than like I said above to give my body a break so that I maybe respond better but then Im thinking is it worth putting myself through 8 - 14 weeks (one is recommending PCT plus 8 weeks off) of feeling like crap for that?

Im just looking for opinions here really and for peoples experiences that blast and cruise that have had breaks, just wondering if those who have, did you notice more effects from the gear when you got back on?
Your HPTA is gone forever. I was on for 5 straight and came off for fertility and took oceans of HCG, HMG etc and my test after 3 years was 75, started at 0 then after 6 months 17. But the wife got preggers back in July back on in August and I spent the weekend lumped in with several pros at a big show. My body is responding to doses I took 20 years ago like I’ve never responded before. So that’s good but we r both on trt for life and when you come off brace even if you’re taking 2,000 iu ogmf HCG a day you’re gonna crash hard, but I never stopped lifting, my diet was off bc I was depressed but it was all a good thing I’ll be going to TRT “off” after this run of 2022 shows. Sorry to say but 8 weeks won’t do it either try 3-6 months, you’ll barely be clear of all the residual meds after 8 weeks, it took 6 weeks for me to crash and yep no SARMs either, GH and IGF-1 only and if you can get good shit. The GH does help quite a bit, good luck brother

The cruise is the time off.

I'm off everything more than I'm on anything.

Ive noticed Im in much worst doing pct. Physiologically addicted like many others. To be honest my blood work takes a shit after pumping hcg, and nolva. Id rather just blast and cruise. Similarly, I have no need to pct since Im done having kids. To each their own....
That's very strange unless you are testing very early when you are seeing the fallout from your cycle. The pattern I've seen over the years from many users that actually go off is much improved blood work after an off period.

A general comment, I think a lot of board surfers misunderstand biology and speak in terms of receptor downgrade or receptor sensitivities. It is so much more complex than that. I have seen 100s of people blast and cruise over the years. Eventually things go sideways health wise and they either have to come off or worse they ignore the health signals and stay on and eventually really damage themselves. I assume many younger guys will call me out on this demanding studies to "prove" this and ask "where are the bodies". Well, just keep watching for the next 10 years and if you aren't in complete denial you will see the pattern.

Why am I and others on this board in their 60s and even older still pretty much healthy and still in the gym and using this and that? Well, probably because the pattern back in the 70s, 80s and early 90s was to come off periodically and the average user was using much less than the current patterns where doses are higher and blast and cruise is common.

Another observation that might help some people. I have seen close friends come off completely for years whilst still training and eating properly. The first year or so they don't look so great. After ta year or so the body snapped back and they regains health including a good bit of mass. Now I am speaking of folks that used in the 70s, 80s and early 90s when off periods were the norm. Now you guys that started blasting and cruising from an early age probably are fucked as far as recovery bu t for those that continue to take off periods and started later in life after 25, probably you can recover should your life dictate that is a good choice.

I always felt keeping the balls in the game was a good choice.

Your HPTA is gone forever. I was on for 5 straight and came off for fertility and took oceans of HCG, HMG etc and my test after 3 years was 75, started at 0 then after 6 months 17. But the wife got preggers back in July back on in August and I spent the weekend lumped in with several pros at a big show. My body is responding to doses I took 20 years ago like I’ve never responded before. So that’s good but we r both on trt for life and when you come off brace even if you’re taking 2,000 iu ogmf HCG a day you’re gonna crash hard, but I never stopped lifting, my diet was off bc I was depressed but it was all a good thing I’ll be going to TRT “off” after this run of 2022 shows. Sorry to say but 8 weeks won’t do it either try 3-6 months, you’ll barely be clear of all the residual meds after 8 weeks, it took 6 weeks for me to crash and yep no SARMs either, GH and IGF-1 only and if you can get good shit. The GH does help quite a bit, good luck brother
Marssel, how does the GH help during this crash time?

That's very strange unless you are testing very early when you are seeing the fallout from your cycle. The pattern I've seen over the years from many users that actually go off is much improved blood work after an off period.

A general comment, I think a lot of board surfers misunderstand biology and speak in terms of receptor downgrade or receptor sensitivities. It is so much more complex than that. I have seen 100s of people blast and cruise over the years. Eventually things go sideways health wise and they either have to come off or worse they ignore the health signals and stay on and eventually really damage themselves. I assume many younger guys will call me out on this demanding studies to "prove" this and ask "where are the bodies". Well, just keep watching for the next 10 years and if you aren't in complete denial you will see the pattern.

Why am I and others on this board in their 60s and even older still pretty much healthy and still in the gym and using this and that? Well, probably because the pattern back in the 70s, 80s and early 90s was to come off periodically and the average user was using much less than the current patterns where doses are higher and blast and cruise is common.

Another observation that might help some people. I have seen close friends come off completely for years whilst still training and eating properly. The first year or so they don't look so great. After ta year or so the body snapped back and they regains health including a good bit of mass. Now I am speaking of folks that used in the 70s, 80s and early 90s when off periods were the norm. Now you guys that started blasting and cruising from an early age probably are fucked as far as recovery bu t for those that continue to take off periods and started later in life after 25, probably you can recover should your life dictate that is a good choice.

I always felt keeping the balls in the game was a good choice.
This is very true. I've been off more than I've been on but when you've reached a goal or personal best on, even the misery that you experience coming off, provided you keep training hard, you reach those personal bests that much more easily.

Marssel, how does the GH help during this crash time?
Pharmacologically I’m sure it’s just by doing what growth does, decrease recovery time increase healing and use of nutrients etc. From my angle it was the difference between feeling like I was dying, literally, and just feeling like shit and still hitting the gym and what not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131