over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork with new pcp

maxrep24

Registered
Started seeing a new pcp, it’s already in my chart from a previous dr that I’m a testosterone user. She gave me an order for lab work and now she wants me to completely stop taking testosterone cold turkey. Apparently I’m gonna die from a clot soon or liver failure if i don’t. This was after 500mg of test per week doing EOD injections. I Never told her how much i was taking and she never asked. IMG_6989.jpeg IMG_6996.jpeg IMG_6997.jpeg

1. You have no equity with this Dr. Find a new one. 2. Just tell her your not going to and then ask if its a big deal I can find another Dr and that you'd appreciate if she would stop with the scare tactics your fully aware and accept the risks. 3. Just tell her you thought about it long and hard and you've decided.to take her advice. Then find a new Dr somewhere down the road when she finds out you been lying and just tell her you just started back up. I'd prolly just tell her I quit...getting old or some nonsense shit like that! Majority of the.time they don't test for t levels but if you're fairly young they prolly won't pull blood.for.a.year.

Funny that she knows that you are using exogenous horomones, tells you to stop or you will die, and then proceeeds to completely ignore having any horomones checked 🤦. Lmao, yeah find a new doctor.

1. You have no equity with this Dr. Find a new one. 2. Just tell her your not going to and then ask if its a big deal I can find another Dr and that you'd appreciate if she would stop with the scare tactics your fully aware and accept the risks. 3. Just tell her you thought about it long and hard and you've decided.to take her advice. Then find a new Dr somewhere down the road when she finds out you been lying and just tell her you just started back up. I'd prolly just tell her I quit...getting old or some nonsense shit like that! Majority of the.time they don't test for t levels but if you're fairly young they prolly won't pull blood.for.a.year.
I’m 37, also a type 1 diabetic, so i usually get labs done every 4-6 months, i was seeing an Endo before this and she never really gave me shit about my rbc because my platelets and blood pressure were always in range but we moved and i ended up goin to a family practice.

Yea dude I doubt they will check for t levels if it really bothers you just take 2 weeks off prior to testing. If they didn't this time I doubt they would again but that's just guessing. I mean how much shit do they give you about juice? Say you told em you quit and you still continue on and they do check your t levels. Whoops sorry I been back on a month. They give you a little shit and you go about your day. Tell em your buddy does hrt and takes 200mg a week so that's what you did. Dude most dr don't have a fucking clue and judging what this one said I think she is definitely in that group. Plus I know with some of my Drs if I reschedule its like another month before I can see them again. I don't know if thats the case here but if it is I would use that as long as you're ok

That hematocrit isn't even high. Mine was 57 last test. She obviously has no clue what she's talking about (granted my previous doc did fairly freak out at 57)

my ALT and AST will always test high unless I haven't worked out for longer than I'm gonna not work out for. I have them test the other thing.....the name of which is escaping me right now.

That hematocrit isn't even high. Mine was 57 last test. She obviously has no clue what she's talking about (granted my previous doc did fairly freak out at 57)

my ALT and AST will always test high unless I haven't worked out for longer than I'm gonna not work out for. I have them test the other thing.....the name of which is escaping me right now.
probably GGT.
i have the same issues.
My alt and ast are usually 150+ just from working out

Tell her if she was concerned she should test you for the below.

Is she hot though? Single? Where is your PSA score? Tell her you need your oil checked.

BTW. Lipids look nice. Taking anything to maintain those numbers?

Fibrinogen Antigen
Factor 5
Antithrombin deficiency
Prothrombin
Protein c deficiency
Protein s deficiency

What is the correlation between exogenous Test and liver failure?

Is she hot though? Single? Where is your PSA score? Tell her you need your oil checked.

Fibrinogen Antigen
Factor 5
Antithrombin deficiency
Prothrombin
Protein c deficiency
Protein s deficiency
Because her looks are important to this mans health?

Fibrinogen Antigen
Factor 5
Antithrombin deficiency
Prothrombin
Protein c deficiency
Protein s deficiency
Haha definitely not hot at all, last PSA was 0.38, just fish oil morning and night, i eat a good bit of fats from nuts/oils

What is the correlation between exogenous Test and liver failure?
haha she didn’t say liver failure, she just said the reason my enzymes were high is because of the testosterone, she did freak out over my hematocrit

haha she didn’t say liver failure, she just said the reason my enzymes were high is because of the testosterone, she did freak out over my hematocrit
Either way I don’t believe there is a correlation of injectable testosterone and high liver enzymes unless maybe you have some pre existing condition

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131