over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilders that have red skin

Yeah that makes the most sense. They are both ripped and getting into contest shape. Probably on several compounds to help with the fat loss so their bp is probably sky high.

my cheeks often get flushed after I lift, and stay pretty flushed all day, and I feel very warm, this is my metabolism for sure because when I'm training and dieting hard my normal temp can sometimes be over 99 degrees. But my BP is fine. The rest of my body isn't red or anything. Totally natty when I get on a training/diet schedule I get flushed and hot and my temp goes up and I'm a fat burning machine. I've never seen guys who must be doing some really serious shit to be like bright red. That can't be good.

I've never seen it in the bb guys of bb gals in my gym, never had it myself. Really weird to hear that some guys are having this issue. I've seen some dudes kinda orange from the drug that makes you tan, oompah loompah-ish but never red. I only tan when my bod is comp ready or close to comp ready to decrease the amount of damage I'd be getting. Don't tan year round.

That's from a bad spray tan. MT2 will not make you look orange.

my face has been red since i can remember. I have 110/70 bp and even when I walk out of doing a double rbc donation from the blood bank my face is still red. I have rosachea.... just always been...

I just took my niaspan tablet, prescription str niacin, and I have the flush right now. My skin is tingling, I hate this feeling! SOme of the guys could be taking niacin perhaps, just a shot in the dark.

as stated......high blood pressure, (and usually along with it high hemoglobin and high hematocrit)

I get red face too. My BP was normal but hemoglobin was high. Like maldorf said your bp could be normal and still have redness of face.

I walked around like the damned Kool-Aid man when I was on Test Prop/Tren Hex.

... my blood pressure was the #1 factor. 4 weeks in on the above run, my BP jumped to 170(+)/110(+/-). And this is only dosing Test Prop @ 100mg EOD and Tren Hex @ 100mg E3D.

Same here. Prop/Hex/Masteron and was Red all over.

Same here. Prop/Hex/Masteron and was Red all over.
that's maybe what I'm going to cut with. Gonna have to maybe donate blood before I do that. Although, I'm confused, I thought you had to be clean of any drugs/meds to donate blood? I'm on meds too and I always assumed I wasn't allowed to donate blood esp cuz I'm on benzo's.

that's maybe what I'm going to cut with. Gonna have to maybe donate blood before I do that. Although, I'm confused, I thought you had to be clean of any drugs/meds to donate blood? I'm on meds too and I always assumed I wasn't allowed to donate blood esp cuz I'm on benzo's.

Go in and see what they say. I know I cant give now because I am taking coumdin. Most drugs they dont care about, but the ones they do they will tell you. As far as steroids, yeah they make you sign that you have never taken them. I think they are mostly worried that you may have a blood bourne disease like hepatitis or AIDS from sharing needles. I could be wrong though, and its some other reason.

Go in and see what they say. I know I cant give now because I am taking coumdin. Most drugs they dont care about, but the ones they do they will tell you. As far as steroids, yeah they make you sign that you have never taken them. I think they are mostly worried that you may have a blood bourne disease like hepatitis or AIDS from sharing needles. I could be wrong though, and its some other reason.

Yeah, I'll text Matthew my brother in law see what he says. They test the blood before they go putting it into anyone's body though that's for sure I know that! All those people back in the 80's who caught HIV from blood transfusions. Awful.

Yeah, I'll text Matthew my brother in law see what he says. They test the blood before they go putting it into anyone's body though that's for sure I know that! All those people back in the 80's who caught HIV from blood transfusions. Awful.

Yeah I thoght they filtered it anyways.

I could use a little redness myself... I'm so white these days I have people come up to ask if I'm sick... which makes me start to wonder if indeed I'm not... :eek::eek:

red = high bp for sure

definitely the "androgen glow" lol:D
for me, i have naturally reddish color, then add high blood pressure plus i take niacin pre workout.... maybe we go to the same gym:eek::p
-JS

Has nothing to do with high blood pressure, where do you guys get this? There is no science whatsoever to flushed look -> high bp.

There IS however science linking flushing to catecholamines, it's simply a case of androgens stimulating catecholamine release to the n-th degree. A lot of people have this naturally without ever having touched drugs (mostly anxiety/add types)

Has nothing to do with high blood pressure, where do you guys get this? There is no science whatsoever to flushed look -> high bp.

There IS however science linking flushing to catecholamines, it's simply a case of androgens stimulating catecholamine release to the n-th degree. A lot of people have this naturally without ever having touched drugs (mostly anxiety/add types)

Well, Im not sure of the scientific explaination for getting red skin from high bp, but I know empirically that in the past whenever my BP got high my face and neck would get very red. The tips of my ears in particular got scarlet. If I would get angry and my bp went up my face would turn red. Shortly after I starting suffering these side I went on a good BP med and my BP went down. Guess what happend, I no longer got so red.. I was still taking steroids too, and so the only difference between when I was red and not red was the fact that I was taking BP meds and my bp was back to normal.l No more red face/neck. For me there is no doubt that there is a link. Now its not the only cause of being red, but its one I believe. I also have to think that high hematocrit and hemoglobin is a link too. When mine got high I would be more red all over.

When you get angry you release catecholamines. BP meds reduce catecholamine release. (both ACE-ihibitors as well as bèta blockers) It's 100% catecholamine related.

"Another possible mechanism involves the favourable effects of ACE inhibitors on the adverse neurohumoral profile which accompanies heart failure. In addition to activation of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, heart failure activates several other neurohumoral systems. The increased sympathetic nerve activity and increased secretion of adrenal catecholamines probably contribute to the high incidence of malignant ventricular arrhythmias and sudden death in heart failure. ACE inhibitors produce major reductions in sympathetic nerve activity and plasma levels of catecholamines."

There is a reason high bp is called 'the silent killer' guys. If you would be able to spot it from out of another country (as in the red bloated bodybuilder) it wouldnt really be silent :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131