over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 TB500 Combo for General Recovery

After over a week my skin is smooth as a newborn babies

Thats great to know plus you used it orally so very convenient. I will be using this soon for my knees and back and well everything :eek::D

It was under a week for me to notice the skin change - very much reminded me of the good old Jinnie days at 5iu/day for months.

A couple other things I've noticed: I typically have these very tender spots where the piriformis attaches (inserts?) to the hip at the side. They are so tender to the touch that I've been mis-diagnosed with bursitis. Normally aggravated with squats and deadlifts.

That's pretty much gone now. This is the best I've felt in a long, long time - much less beat up.

My right hand has flared up badly; probably from way too much computer time, I think this is largely RSI-related.

Santa delivered a most superior package to my research facility: 10Vials of TB-500 and 10 of BPC-157.

Given the amount of pain and weakness in my right hand, I decided to change my protocol. I know this isn't in line with my original thinking, but, I just want this pain to stop.

Subq-d 5mg of TB-500, 2mg of BPC-157 this morning.

Sunday:

5mg TB-500
2.5mg BPC-157

That's Saturday and Sunday at this increased dosage.

2.5mg of BPC-157 in one go? I thought the most one should do at one time is 1mg? I'm doing 8mg of TB-500 for 6 weeks, then 4mg for the next 4-6 weeks, and 500mcg of BPC-157 everyday to help heal my elbow tendonitis. I've been seeing good results so far, no more weakness and inner elbow pain is gone which is awesome. I know your situation is different than mine, but have you considered trying pentosan? It's known to promote cartilage regrowth and I just ordered some. Not sure if it could slow/stop your disease, but it may be worth a shot.

2.5mg of BPC-157 in one go? I thought the most one should do at one time is 1mg? I'm doing 8mg of TB-500 for 6 weeks, then 4mg for the next 4-6 weeks, and 500mcg of BPC-157 everyday to help heal my elbow tendonitis. I've been seeing good results so far, no more weakness and inner elbow pain is gone which is awesome. I know your situation is different than mine, but have you considered trying pentosan? It's known to promote cartilage regrowth and I just ordered some. Not sure if it could slow/stop your disease, but it may be worth a shot.

I've gone through a _lot_ of studies on BPC-157, and don't see any reports of sides at any dose, and there is no LD50 dose. So...figure it's worth a try, given the nature of this particular issue.

It's a tough one: I have a nerve in the bundle that exits the thoracic cavity under the arm that is impinged by a couple muscles because of my frozen thoracic region. That nerve travels down to the base of the thumb; I get terrible pain in the thumb, to the point where I can't open a doorknob. Nothing seems to bring relief, been having this off/on (mostly on) for 6 years now.

I am a huge fan of pentosan. I do a 6-8 week course at least once per year. It's a huge help with osteo-arthritis. I stumbled across it 8 years ago, having been using it since, and trying to spread the word about it. It's proven to work.

Also: you probably (at your age) don't care, but it's a potent prevention for prostate tumor. It stops hyperplasia of that particular organ, a pathway that no other treatment known addresses.

There is a downside: it's a strong blood-thinner, as strong as warfarin. It's different than warfarin, coumadin, heparin, however: not only does it prevent clotting, and fight any existing thrombosis, but it has a unique preventive measure against thrombosis. But, as with any blood thinner, you're going to bleed more if you get injured, or have GI bleeding.

If you're not running AAS, I'd be much more cautious about using Pentosan. But it fits right in with any increased hematocrit that comes from the AAS.

I think it's an important tool in our poly-pharmacological bag.

I've gone through a _lot_ of studies on BPC-157, and don't see any reports of sides at any dose, and there is no LD50 dose. So...figure it's worth a try, given the nature of this particular issue.

It's a tough one: I have a nerve in the bundle that exits the thoracic cavity under the arm that is impinged by a couple muscles because of my frozen thoracic region. That nerve travels down to the base of the thumb; I get terrible pain in the thumb, to the point where I can't open a doorknob. Nothing seems to bring relief, been having this off/on (mostly on) for 6 years now.

I am a huge fan of pentosan. I do a 6-8 week course at least once per year. It's a huge help with osteo-arthritis. I stumbled across it 8 years ago, having been using it since, and trying to spread the word about it. It's proven to work.

Also: you probably (at your age) don't care, but it's a potent prevention for prostate tumor. It stops hyperplasia of that particular organ, a pathway that no other treatment known addresses.

There is a downside: it's a strong blood-thinner, as strong as warfarin. It's different than warfarin, coumadin, heparin, however: not only does it prevent clotting, and fight any existing thrombosis, but it has a unique preventive measure against thrombosis. But, as with any blood thinner, you're going to bleed more if you get injured, or have GI bleeding.

If you're not running AAS, I'd be much more cautious about using Pentosan. But it fits right in with any increased hematocrit that comes from the AAS.

I think it's an important tool in our poly-pharmacological bag.

Good to know BPC-157 doesn't have an upper limit. Are you still taking it Sub Q or did you switch to oral due to what heavydeadlifts said? Sorry to hear about the thumb, hopefully the increased dose helps.

I just ordered pentosan last night, didn't know it is a blood thinner. Is it a problem if I'm not running AAS? I've heard great things from it and want to run it alongside my current protocol of BPC-157 and TB-500. I'm hoping it heals up my hip stress fracture and my other nagging injuries. Are you still training through the pain or taking it day to day?

Good to know BPC-157 doesn't have an upper limit. Are you still taking it Sub Q or did you switch to oral due to what heavydeadlifts said? Sorry to hear about the thumb, hopefully the increased dose helps.

I just ordered pentosan last night, didn't know it is a blood thinner. Is it a problem if I'm not running AAS? I've heard great things from it and want to run it alongside my current protocol of BPC-157 and TB-500. I'm hoping it heals up my hip stress fracture and my other nagging injuries. Are you still training through the pain or taking it day to day?

SubQ. It's just easier, given that I'm taking TB-500 as well. I'm taking training a day at a time - I'm fighting through long hours at work as well (75 last week).

As far as pentosan being safe, that's a tough call. A friend of mine (much more knowledgeable than me) wrote:

However, several cases have been reported in humans of PPS-induced thrombocytopenia, a condition of abnormally small number of platelets in circulating blood and which may lead to stroke (6,7). The literature suggests that PPS may induce this condition if the route of administration is intramuscular or subcutaneous and regardless of dose (prophylactic or curative).

PPS = pentosan polysulphate.

This is from part 4 of her article on connective tissue. The entire article is very well done and worth reading.

Connective Tissue (Part 4): Glycosaminoglycans by Elzi Volk

At the same time, there's been more recent research conducted by Peter Ghosh in Oz, which is very good.

In fact, re-reading one of his pieces here:

**broken link removed**

makes me wonder if you might want to reconsider using Pentosan.

To our knowledge this is the first study to demonstrate that the anti-osteoarthritis drug PPS possesses the ability to promote MPC proliferation and chondrogenic differentiation while suppressing osteogenic expression and bone formation.

So if Pentosan suppresses bone formation, would that really be a good choice for a stress fracture?

Ghosh has never, that I've read, mentioned any concern about PPS causing stroke. He's always advocated very strongly for pentosan to be re-classified and used in the treatment of OA.

SubQ. It's just easier, given that I'm taking TB-500 as well. I'm taking training a day at a time - I'm fighting through long hours at work as well (75 last week).

As far as pentosan being safe, that's a tough call. A friend of mine (much more knowledgeable than me) wrote:

PPS = pentosan polysulphate.

This is from part 4 of her article on connective tissue. The entire article is very well done and worth reading.

Connective Tissue (Part 4): Glycosaminoglycans by Elzi Volk

At the same time, there's been more recent research conducted by Peter Ghosh in Oz, which is very good.

In fact, re-reading one of his pieces here:

**broken link removed**

makes me wonder if you might want to reconsider using Pentosan.

So if Pentosan suppresses bone formation, would that really be a good choice for a stress fracture?

Ghosh has never, that I've read, mentioned any concern about PPS causing stroke. He's always advocated very strongly for pentosan to be re-classified and used in the treatment of OA.

So there's a trade-off then, increased connective tissue growth but no bone growth. It seems weird that a peptide could increase cartilage growth but not increase, or at least not affect, bone growth. I'll read through all four articles when I have time, with family for the holidays.

What would you do if you were in my situation? I definitely don't want to take anything that may hurt me, but I do want to be cured of all my injuries. My PT and orthopedic doc both cleared me to start doing lower body exercises again as I had my fracture in June and they believe it has healed sufficiently, so it's not like this is a recent injury. My injuries include elbow tendonitis, patellar tendonitis, and some hip labral tears, although all three are not debilitating as I can still workout but it'd be nice to be healed of them.

So there's a trade-off then, increased connective tissue growth but no bone growth. It seems weird that a peptide could increase cartilage growth but not increase, or at least not affect, bone growth. I'll read through all four articles when I have time, with family for the holidays.

What would you do if you were in my situation? I definitely don't want to take anything that may hurt me, but I do want to be cured of all my injuries. My PT and orthopedic doc both cleared me to start doing lower body exercises again as I had my fracture in June and they believe it has healed sufficiently, so it's not like this is a recent injury. My injuries include elbow tendonitis, patellar tendonitis, and some hip labral tears, although all three are not debilitating as I can still workout but it'd be nice to be healed of them.

BPC-157 and TB-500 are no brainers, putting myself in your shoes. They're clearly the ones with scientific backup to show that they'll help.

Pentosan. Honestly? I've never come across studies that show pentosan is good for connective tissue per se. Every study I've read indicates that it is great for cartilage regrowth, specifically. That's why it's good for the treatment of osteoarthritis.

Now, it could be that (a) I've only looked for literature regarding OA - that's what troubles me (b) the regrowth of cartilage is so similar to the regrowth of connective tissue that of course there will be carryover.

As to (b): I simply don't know. I'm not that well-versed in the cellular mechanisms of connective tissue and cartilage.

So, I'd be off to research PubMed and Google Scholar for any and all studies about pentosan, and see if I could find anything about connective tissue.

I would, in your shoes, run the BPC-157 and TB-500 for a couple months, and see where that left me. Depending on my progress, and the results of my research, I might toss in some PPS.

Oh, I would also get bloodwork done for Vitamin D levels. There's enough research that D is important for bone growth, etc., that I'd make sure my levels were at the top of the normal range. If needed, I would supplement heavily.

I would not diet. I'd keep my carb intake up. Carbs have been shown in several well-designed studies to have a healing effect on connective tissue. Now is not the time to worry about cutting; you need to heal.

Feel free to reach out if I can help you with anything.

BPC-157 and TB-500 are no brainers, putting myself in your shoes. They're clearly the ones with scientific backup to show that they'll help.

Pentosan. Honestly? I've never come across studies that show pentosan is good for connective tissue per se. Every study I've read indicates that it is great for cartilage regrowth, specifically. That's why it's good for the treatment of osteoarthritis.

Now, it could be that (a) I've only looked for literature regarding OA - that's what troubles me (b) the regrowth of cartilage is so similar to the regrowth of connective tissue that of course there will be carryover.

As to (b): I simply don't know. I'm not that well-versed in the cellular mechanisms of connective tissue and cartilage.

So, I'd be off to research PubMed and Google Scholar for any and all studies about pentosan, and see if I could find anything about connective tissue.

I would, in your shoes, run the BPC-157 and TB-500 for a couple months, and see where that left me. Depending on my progress, and the results of my research, I might toss in some PPS.

Oh, I would also get bloodwork done for Vitamin D levels. There's enough research that D is important for bone growth, etc., that I'd make sure my levels were at the top of the normal range. If needed, I would supplement heavily.

I would not diet. I'd keep my carb intake up. Carbs have been shown in several well-designed studies to have a healing effect on connective tissue. Now is not the time to worry about cutting; you need to heal.

Feel free to reach out if I can help you with anything.

I've been running bpc-157 for three weeks and TB-500 for almost two. John here told me about pentosan and someone else here highly recommended it in addition to what I'm running, which is why I ordered some. I'll check pubmed for studies about connective tissue growth. Cartilage growth would still benefit me as I'm missing some with my knee.

I supplement with 5,000 IUs of vitamin D every day and my recent bloodwork indicated that everything was in normal range so I'm good there. Never knew that about carbs, good to know. I'm actually bulking at the moment as I need to gain some body fat due to a recent severe drop in weight due to stomach issues, so no worries about cutting here.

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Anytime.

As to pentosan: if you're having knee issues, then, yes: run the PPS now, regain the joint health while you're young. I'd also say run it at the dosages researched by Ghosh: 3mg/kg of bodyweight, IM shot, weekly, for 4 weeks.

For me, that's 375mg/week.

Keep us posted, I really hope all this pulls together for you.

Anytime.

As to pentosan: if you're having knee issues, then, yes: run the PPS now, regain the joint health while you're young. I'd also say run it at the dosages researched by Ghosh: 3mg/kg of bodyweight, IM shot, weekly, for 4 weeks.

For me, that's 375mg/week.

Keep us posted, I really hope all this pulls together for you.

It's only that amount per week? John told me he's running it at 100mg every day and another guy here recommended 350mg every day. Wouldn't using a greater dose result in faster/better healing?

It's only that amount per week? John told me he's running it at 100mg every day and another guy here recommended 350mg every day. Wouldn't using a greater dose result in faster/better healing?

I have never gone above that - been running it off and on as needed since 2007 - and have enjoyed great success. So, personally, I see no reason to go above. Any drug is going to present more side effects at a higher dose. IMO, the trick is to use the minimum dose required.

Would somebody heal faster at a higher dosage? Unknown.

I have never gone above that - been running it off and on as needed since 2007 - and have enjoyed great success. So, personally, I see no reason to go above. Any drug is going to present more side effects at a higher dose. IMO, the trick is to use the minimum dose required.

Would somebody heal faster at a higher dosage? Unknown.

Good point. I'll try out the minimum dosage and see how it goes.

So far...

so good.

I'm still a shadow of what I was in 2011, but I'm feeling like there is some hope. This protocol is good for overall recovery. I can go pretty hard in the gym, and not be completely wiped out the next day.

Another thing I've noticed: I'm taking some 'var on training days, and I typically get a couple pretty painful zits, usually chest or neck. Those have eased up a lot - and when I do get one, it fades super-fast. In general, my skin is very soft.

I have a buddy who is a world-class strength athlete, and he's following this same protocol. He's noticed that his recovery is greatly enhanced as well; he had basically a 7 hour training session the other day, and felt refreshed enough to do heavy squats the very next day - this is a first for him.

This kind of recovery, combined with proper nutrition, really opens the door to a lot of potential, I think. I'm very happy to have come up with it.

Yippee KayAy

Really pleased.

I've modified things a bit to give me a jump start, and something is working, and working quite well.

For the past 2 weeks, I've taken 5mg of TB-500 per week.

I've also increased my dose of the TB-500 / BPC-157 blend: I mix 1cc of bac water into each vial, withdraw the contents and place into a larger, sterile vial. I'm then using 10units of this mix daily, typically in the morning post-breakfast.

Thursday - 3 days ago - I trained upper with a variety of movements to the point where I was cramping from my pecs to my hands - every muscle group in between. This level of training normally brings along quite a bit of DOMs within 48 hours, as well as a general feeling of being "out of it."

I've been tired, but, no DOMs. At all. I trained again Friday (lower) and did a quick session of squatting (working up to 10x275) today (Sunday). I have, overall, been feeling very good: alert, my brain is functioning quite well (I'm in charge of infrastructure architecture at an ISP, so that's important), and I feel pretty darned good.

I never expected this level of assistance from the peptides.

Props to JJ for answering all my questions! :D

Really pleased.

I've modified things a bit to give me a jump start, and something is working, and working quite well.

For the past 2 weeks, I've taken 5mg of TB-500 per week.

I've also increased my dose of the TB-500 / BPC-157 blend: I mix 1cc of bac water into each vial, withdraw the contents and place into a larger, sterile vial. I'm then using 10units of this mix daily, typically in the morning post-breakfast.

Thursday - 3 days ago - I trained upper with a variety of movements to the point where I was cramping from my pecs to my hands - every muscle group in between. This level of training normally brings along quite a bit of DOMs within 48 hours, as well as a general feeling of being "out of it."

I've been tired, but, no DOMs. At all. I trained again Friday (lower) and did a quick session of squatting (working up to 10x275) today (Sunday). I have, overall, been feeling very good: alert, my brain is functioning quite well (I'm in charge of infrastructure architecture at an ISP, so that's important), and I feel pretty darned good.

I never expected this level of assistance from the peptides.

Props to JJ for answering all my questions! :D

Great to hear man! I've been doing 8mg/week for TB-500 for the past three weeks and 500mcg everyday of bpc-157 for the past four weeks and have been loving the results. I recently started 100mcg everyday of pentosan subQ and between all three my elbow feels a lot better. I plan on front loading TB like this for 5-6 weeks and then do 4mg for another four weeks. I read about a guy doing this protocol and experiencing great healing, so the increased dosage will most definitely help you (as it has been).

I'm going to start working out again tomorrow and am pumped to do so. Have you considered getting GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 w/o DAC? I should be receiving them tomorrow, and they help boost GH which will speed up healing too. I think between all these peptides I'll be wolverine and finally heal up everything that has been nagging me. May be worth a shot if you find that your current protocol does not help as much as you'd like it to.

Last edited:
Great to hear man! I've been doing 8mg/week for TB-500 for the past three weeks and 500mcg everyday of bpc-157 for the past four weeks and have been loving the results...

Have you considered getting GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 w/o DAC?

Good to hear - I'm glad you're healing up. I've run GHRP-2 prior to this, and honestly wasn't really thrilled. Then again, I've run real JinTropin years and years ago, and...well, by the time I could get to the level where I noticed a big difference in recovery or healing, the sides were pretty bad. Hands were terrible all the time; sometimes I'd get ankle issues as well. Could never find a happy medium.

So, for now, I'm staying with the peptides which maximize what GH I do have naturally.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure that one metabolic aspect of the disease I have centers around GH / IGF-1. I think I'm an exception to how GH normally helps people.

Uh oh, what kind of side effects? What happened to your hands and ankles? I'm wary now of running them. I probably should never have bought them as I'm seeing good results from TB-500, BPC-157, and pentosan. Thankfully I didn't spend a whole lot, $77, which is a small price to pay to avoid the side effects you experienced.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws