over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 TB500 Combo for General Recovery

I'm floored by the results of this BPC-157.... I'm literally on my 9th pin at 250mcg ED and my elbow pain is almost completely gone... i'm only on my 2nd week of TB500 so I figured it cant be that...

On another note the last few days ive inserted the pin (1/2") all the way thru the tendon whereas the 1st few times I only broke the skin... inserting it all the way is much better IMO.... get that BPC in there deep and let it do its thing....

JJ I cannot thank you enough..... Superior is the shizzzzz

I'm floored by the results of this BPC-157.... I'm literally on my 9th pin at 250mcg ED and my elbow pain is almost completely gone... i'm only on my 2nd week of TB500 so I figured it cant be that...

On another note the last few days ive inserted the pin (1/2") all the way thru the tendon whereas the 1st few times I only broke the skin... inserting it all the way is much better IMO.... get that BPC in there deep and let it do its thing....

So, are you now pinning IM or still going SQ?

I haven't been able to find a single human study done on bpc-157

anyone got a link?

anyone notice any improvement in acid reflux with BPC 157?

I haven't been able to find a single human study done on bpc-157

anyone got a link?

anyone notice any improvement in acid reflux with BPC 157?

It's hard to find any online but there are a few. A ton of animal studies. The best place to look for human trials are right here in the search function. A vast amount of members here have used it with success myself included.

That's good to know. BPC is definitely the fastest acting but I am sure both are benefitting you.

Please dont flame me too hard...newbie at peptides
I just got BPC and I dont want to fuck it up
I have a 5mg vile. How much bacteriostatic water do I add...1ml or 2ml...then using a slin pin, how many iu s will i draw to get 250mcg? I am half retarded when it come to conversions and math! help a bro out!

and at 250mcg per day...how long should it last. I read I will get 25 doses. is this correct?

Please dont flame me too hard...newbie at peptides
I just got BPC and I dont want to fuck it up
I have a 5mg vile. How much bacteriostatic water do I add...1ml or 2ml...then using a slin pin, how many iu s will i draw to get 250mcg? I am half retarded when it come to conversions and math! help a bro out!

and at 250mcg per day...how long should it last. I read I will get 25 doses. is this correct?

Add 2ml water. If you have a 1ml slin pin then each 10 on the barrel is 250mcg. It goes 10,20,30 etc up to 100.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

so i got some BPC-157 on its way for some bicep tendinitis i've been having. it's at the bottom right where the elbow crease is when bending the arm. dumb question, but is the tendon that hard rope like structure running right in the middle of the arm crease? i think i need to inject it at the lower portion when you contract your bicep.

sound right?

so i got some BPC-157 on its way for some bicep tendinitis i've been having. it's at the bottom right where the elbow crease is when bending the arm. dumb question, but is the tendon that hard rope like structure running right in the middle of the arm crease? i think i need to inject it at the lower portion when you contract your bicep.

sound right?

What I've found is if there is meat there where it hurts then inject it. I'm not sure if that's tendon or what but inject into the point of pain with 250mcg everyday and you'll start feeling relief and healing within days.

What I've found is if there is meat there where it hurts then inject it. I'm not sure if that's tendon or what but inject into the point of pain with 250mcg everyday and you'll start feeling relief and healing within days.

thanks brother will do. and my peps are all superior :D

4 days into my BPC journey will keep you posted

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear