over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 for partially torn tendon

I did 1000mgs tb and 500mgs BP ed
Pretty sure you meant mcgs.

I had rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders about a year apart back in 2018. Left was worse, required multiple anchors. Completely tore the supraspinatus from the humeral head. Subscapularis was severely torn as well. Couldn't raise my left arm at all. Both surgeries the doc performed a bicep tenodesis. Used BPC-157 & TB 500 during both recoveries along with GH & TRT. Started them about 2 weeks after surgery (not prior). Surgeon wanted me off TRT 2 weeks prior to surgery. 3 months of PT after each surgery (2-3x/week). About 85-90% fully recovered by 9 months. Ran the BPC & TB for about 2.5-3 months during my PT sessions and then stopped. Continue TRT & occasionally GH to this day.

Pulled a 565 DL from the floor a few days ago at 190# (55 y/o).

In my opinion peptides work best post surgery in conjunction with GH, TRT and physical therapy.

Week 1-4, 500mcg BPC-157 daily. 5mg TB500 MWF.
Week 5-8, 250mcg BPC-157 daily. 2.5mg TB500 MWF.
10-15mg TC or TE/daily and 2-2.5iu GH/daily.

TB500 was SQ like GH.
BPC-157 was SQ/shallow IM as close to the surgical site as possible.

The cycle looked something like this (maybe longer?). That was 5+ years ago.
A member posted their cycle here on PM that I followed...can't remember who it was?
The look of disbelief on the face of the surgeon at my 3 month checkup
when he tested my ROM & strength I'll NEVER forget.

Pretty sure you meant mcgs.

I had rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders about a year apart back in 2018. Left was worse, required multiple anchors. Completely tore the supraspinatus from the humeral head. Subscapularis was severely torn as well. Couldn't raise my left arm at all. Both surgeries the doc performed a bicep tenodesis. Used BPC-157 & TB 500 during both recoveries along with GH & TRT. Started them about 2 weeks after surgery (not prior). Surgeon wanted me off TRT 2 weeks prior to surgery. 3 months of PT after each surgery (2-3x/week). About 85-90% fully recovered by 9 months. Ran the BPC & TB for about 2.5-3 months during my PT sessions and then stopped. Continue TRT & occasionally GH to this day.

Pulled a 565 DL from the floor a few days ago at 190# (55 y/o).

In my opinion peptides work best post surgery in conjunction with GH, TRT and physical therapy.

This 1000%

Big fan of BPC for nagging injuries. Currently taking it because I tweaked my left lat. It's def helping. But notice I said "tweaked"? Firmly believe that BPC will do nothing for a true tear. Anyone who claims otherwise is a victim of the placebo - same type of person who injects Test Cyp and 30 min later says "ohhhh I feel the rush!". Naaaa dude - BPC not gonna heal something that requires surgery. #justmy2cents
but redbull gives you wings :(

I tore my hamstring…8 weeks of BPC, TB500 and 3.6iu GH made recovery extremely quick. Even though its banned, I think a lot of professional athletes use this combo to recover from injuries in record time… Aaron Rodgers achilles recovery :unsure:

I tore my hamstring…8 weeks of BPC, TB500 and 3.6iu GH made recovery extremely quick. Even though its banned, I think a lot of professional athletes use this combo to recover from injuries in record time… Aaron Rodgers achilles recovery :unsure:
Did you tear it completely and have it reatached? Or was is partaial? What was your protocol?

Did you tear it completely and have it reatached? Or was is partaial? What was your protocol?
It was grade 2 borderline grade 3, luckily it didn't require surgery but it hurt like a bitch.

Pretty sure I found the protocol I used on PM, however I could be mistaken.

It was:

Week 1-3
BPC 157 - 500mcg per day
TB 500 - 5mg Monday & Thursday
HGH (Genotropin) - 3.6iu Monday through Friday

Week 4-8
BPC 157 - 250mcg per day
TB 500 - 2.5mg Monday & Thursday
HGH (Genotropin) - 3.6iu Monday through Friday

I was also on TRT 150mg Test per week

One of my family members is a PT, so they had me doing certain stretches and rehab exercises as well.

For any real tear the money for HGH is better spent after the surgery in my experience. How many documented tears have you had HGH heel?
It happens to me every few months, but I know the injuries and the body and how quickly I recover. That's why I mainly use HCG not only to achieve the desired shape, but also to maintain health and fitness

The cycle looked something like this (maybe longer?). That was 5+ years ago.
A member posted their cycle here on PM that I followed...can't remember who it was?
The look of disbelief on the face of the surgeon at my 3 month checkup
when he tested my ROM & strength I'll NEVER forget.
Hhhhmmm sounds great bro

It happens to me every few months, but I know the injuries and the body and how quickly I recover. That's why I mainly use HCG not only to achieve the desired shape, but also to maintain health and fitness
You tear tendons every few months? I would look into why that was happening and curtail what was causing it.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear