over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 for partially torn tendon

okko

Registered
Newbies
Has any of you experienced proven ! tendon reconstruction on MRI images (like reduction of tear sizes) for supraspinatus tendon after BPC 157 use ? Or strength gain on specific test (arm lateral move from front to side)

What was your protocol leading to repair ? Bpc supposed to be injected near tendon or IM closest to the tendon ? What would be best entry point (high in the front delt ?) and angle (pointing toward below the scapula ?) to do so ?

I have been diagnosed with a 7mm tear on left shoulder supraspinatus (although it is not painful there is an obvious strength loss compared to right side

Surgeon wants to see how it evolves before talking about heavy surgery eg 6 months without weight lifting) so it leaves me 6 months to see if BPC 157 tb500 and HGH could induce any repair before next MRI

Surgeon isnt aware of any meds that could induce a strength recovery aside from surgery

Thanks for your help

I have not, but I'm here for it. I've seen the research, and I think it's worth a try. Please give updates on your research.

Big fan of BPC for nagging injuries. Currently taking it because I tweaked my left lat. It's def helping. But notice I said "tweaked"? Firmly believe that BPC will do nothing for a true tear. Anyone who claims otherwise is a victim of the placebo - same type of person who injects Test Cyp and 30 min later says "ohhhh I feel the rush!". Naaaa dude - BPC not gonna heal something that requires surgery. #justmy2cents

Unless someone had a tear shown by a MRI scan, then did a protocol of BPC/TB, then had another scan done there’s no definitive proof. However, there no shortage of people using these healing peptides and getting great results, myself included!

I followed @01dragonslayer, protocol and it helped my pain immensely.

Cage
Thanks !
Thats exactly what i will do
Did an MRI showing a transverse tear about 7mm. My surgeon prescribed another MRI in september. Will show whether the tear has been reduced as in vitro and rats studies seem to suggest....

I had an MRI that showed 3 partially torn rotor cuff tendons over an 11 month period i took tb/bpc daily (though I did forget a lot) and my last mri showed.only 1 partially torn rotor cuff tendon. I.would inject as close to the.actual shoulder as I could get. Did it help??? Who knows but I.can actually lift now and for the.price i'd rather have it than not

I did an aggressive tb/ BP 157 cycle after a tear in my bicep not sure if it was muscle or tendon. No MRI but got bruising and pain in lower bicep. Healed in 4 weeks. And I started back working it very light.

I had the peptides on hand and started immediately so that may have helped

I have had tendon issues. Used peptides and HGH felt better while using them then had MRI and it showed a tear still there so it did not heal mine.

Has any of you experienced proven ! tendon reconstruction on MRI images (like reduction of tear sizes) for supraspinatus tendon after BPC 157 use ? Or strength gain on specific test (arm lateral move from front to side)

What was your protocol leading to repair ? Bpc supposed to be injected near tendon or IM closest to the tendon ? What would be best entry point (high in the front delt ?) and angle (pointing toward below the scapula ?) to do so ?

I have been diagnosed with a 7mm tear on left shoulder supraspinatus (although it is not painful there is an obvious strength loss compared to right side

Surgeon wants to see how it evolves before talking about heavy surgery eg 6 months without weight lifting) so it leaves me 6 months to see if BPC 157 tb500 and HGH could induce any repair before next MRI

Surgeon isnt aware of any meds that could induce a strength recovery aside from surgery

Thanks for your help
Hi boy, I know what you are talking about because I have had similar traumas. The doctors are always looking to get you on the operating table. But a relative of mine recommended me a sports rehabilitator who treated me with HGH. In 8 weeks, it's the fastest recovery I've ever done. I always order from a verified supplier on this site and can recommend it to you. Try it and you will be pleasantly surprised and joke with your doctor afterwards :)

Everybody who ordered at least 2000iu HGH will be eligible for our SPECIAL PRICES.
For all the details do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you!

EMAILS FOR PRICE LIST AND ORDERS:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Like Slesh said, it is not going to heal something that requires surgery to fix

Surgery should always be a last resort. Before that, you should try to fix things with different procedures and medications. Certainly the use of HGH in such a case will always have a healing effect, it will fix what it can, and let the doctor have the last word.

Surgery should always be a last resort. Before that, you should try to fix things with different procedures and medications. Certainly the use of HGH in such a case will always have a healing effect, it will fix what it can, and let the doctor have the last word.

For any real tear the money for HGH is better spent after the surgery in my experience. How many documented tears have you had HGH heel?

Anyone who is saying it repaired a “partial” tear I would like to know what your definition of a partial tear is lol. I got about 25% of my left pec hanging off - I can inject the entire vial of BPC into my pec and it’s not doing shit. Some of y’all are living in la la land.

You know that's all the info I got from the dr was partial tear. I never really asked how partial. And as I have stated i don't know if bpc/tb actually did anything or it was just the time I took off. I noticed no pain releif from other joints on my body. And again its cheap enough that even the hope that it might work in some capacity is worth the price to me.

I had an MRI that showed 3 partially torn rotor cuff tendons over an 11 month period i took tb/bpc daily (though I did forget a lot) and my last mri showed.only 1 partially torn rotor cuff tendon. I.would inject as close to the.actual shoulder as I could get. Did it help??? Who knows but I.can actually lift now and for the.price i'd rather have it than not
Great !!!
What doses did you use ?

Hi boy, I know what you are talking about because I have had similar traumas. The doctors are always looking to get you on the operating table. But a relative of mine recommended me a sports rehabilitator who treated me with HGH. In 8 weeks, it's the fastest recovery I've ever done. I always order from a verified supplier on this site and can recommend it to you. Try it and you will be pleasantly surprised and joke with your doctor afterwards :)

Everybody who ordered at least 2000iu HGH will be eligible for our SPECIAL PRICES.
For all the details do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you!

EMAILS FOR PRICE LIST AND ORDERS:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Already using HGH and plan to use it during my experiment .. thank you for your advice

Surgeon isnt pushing for surgery because i dont suffer but strength loss is obvious
So i have 6 months to try something anyway
Also amprescribed lots of chiropactor sessions 2x per week to learn and practice how to avoid oversollicitation of the tendon

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws