over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardiac CT scan...score improved

The things that have been shown to reverse it to my knowledge

Nattokinase at a dose of 10,800FU (2022 study). Minimum 6000FU could do it but 10,800FU is better.
Statins and/or Ezetimibe to lower ApoB/LDL (getting LDL below 30 has shown reversal)

Also PSCK9 inhibitors but they're more expensive and you can't get them underground.

And of course exercise, proper sleep, good nutrition
How much NK do you take yourself?

Don’t be… I’m 33 and had a score of 15… I was super disappointed and devastated.. Got insane hypochondria and thought I was going to die at any minute lol…

Good thing my doc is very progressive and all about preventative measures.. Given the lifestyle I had through my 20’s (lots of partying, drug/alcohol use, bad food, bad sleep etc) it would’ve been a pretty nice surprise to have been clean as a whistle throughout my body.. My Echos and blood work have been spot on since I got sober and started taking my health seriously 6 years ago, have nothing to say what they looked like the years prior as I never got checked..

ApoB always around 70 or below, trigs as low as 60, LDL always around 70 as well.. CRP was always in the optimal range (*<0.003 if I remember correctly), fasting insulin is around a 3 as well.. Always take my health supps and been on Natto, Vascepa 2-3g per day, Curcumin etc for a few years now.. I do tons of cardio now with my BJJ/Wrestling and I eat pretty healthy with the occasional sweets as a Vice..

Im planning to do the same CCTA test Chase was going to JUST IN CASE in the next few months.

My doctor assured me she’s seen people with much higher scores live long and healthy lives with healthy lifestyle changes/interventions and supplementations.. Also the fact that you can have a high score and zero soft plaque and a 0 score and tons of soft plaque, but that given my healthy lifestyle and my bloodwork and supplementation she wasn’t too concerned about it (going by her 25 years experience and what’s she’s seen anecdotally) and wasn’t in a hurry to get more in depth testing but fully supports it for peace of mind..

She did also say that she’s a firm believer that healthy lifestyle and supplements can reverse CT Scores and they’re not a permanent thing like was once believed. She also mentioned it’s very possible my score could’ve been higher back when I was doing what I was doing but with years of lifestyle and health changes it could’ve gone back down significantly…

All in all, I’d still like to see that 0 on the next score, and I’ll be doing the CCTA test hoping to see absolutely nothing on there either..
I haven’t been tested but I think mine is 0 but if it’s 15 I wouldn’t trip. We do exercise all the time. Comparing us to regular people is kinda hard. I think that health markers good or bad become an issue more so when BP is high. Also most of us have rec drug use in 20s/30s which isn’t good but smoking and or alcohol is way worse on the body than some pills or bliw on the weekend coukd ever be. I’m no doc but my rolling days all the non bodybuilders look like shit and are all daily drinkers in their 40s and 50s vs the guys getting on stage on roids who for the most part still lift and mainly cape thc noooow the guys who were competitors on gear and partying who gave up the gym are the worst so kinda like you said you stay on cardio and stay in the gym is the key. Obviously blocked arteries are very bad but I think most of us all have or have had low hdl me like 15-20 but equally low ldl 60-70 over the last 2 decades

I know NK seems to be big with this forum, I’ve never taken it obviously considering it as taking NAC at the forums prodding has been good. Are there any negatives to NK, like how niacin makes you feel like shit, stuff like that?

Generally 8000FU with 1 tablespoon of fermented natto per day in addition to that. I already keep my ApoB in the 40-50 range (with Ezetimibe & Rosuvastatin) and my calcium score in 2019 was 0 so I probably don’t need to overdo it.

I know NK seems to be big with this forum, I’ve never taken it obviously considering it as taking NAC at the forums prodding has been good. Are there any negatives to NK, like how niacin makes you feel like shit, stuff like that?
Not as far as I’m aware of. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen many negatives.

Been on it and/or serrapetase for prolly 10+ years but my Natto dose until recently has always been 4,000. I bumped it to 8,000 after a surgery about 9 weeks ago when someone mentioned it lowered Hematocrit. I think I will bump it to 10,000 after reading that study nonhuman mentioned.

No noticeable sides ever for me. I take it with an empty stomach AM. Here is the one I take. It has serrapetase as well:

Been on it and/or serrapetase for prolly 10+ years but my Natto dose until recently has always been 4,000. I bumped it to 8,000 after a surgery about 9 weeks ago when someone mentioned it lowered Hematocrit. I think I will bump it to 10,000 after reading that study nonhuman mentioned.

No noticeable sides ever for me. I take it with an empty stomach AM. Here is the one I take. It has serrapetase as well:

Ok yea the PM recommend on NAC was 1800 empty stomach which is way more than most take but I like it I may grab the NK and have that be my pre cardio with 7-Keto, can’t be too careful with our hearts up until 23 I could run 20 miles for fun but I can barely jog 1 now, all my cardio is stepmill. I know some guys still run but at my weight running is a beating, sprints during a hike are great but actual running makes my feet and knees throb next day. I’m about to do a Veteran Spartan Race at over 250 so it should make for some good laughs. The amputees are gonna smoke me lol

This is cheaper than expected but I use some of their other stuff and it’s good, this ok y’all think or too cheap:
1696625482092.png

I haven’t been tested but I think mine is 0 but if it’s 15 I wouldn’t trip. We do exercise all the time. Comparing us to regular people is kinda hard. I think that health markers good or bad become an issue more so when BP is high. Also most of us have rec drug use in 20s/30s which isn’t good but smoking and or alcohol is way worse on the body than some pills or bliw on the weekend coukd ever be. I’m no doc but my rolling days all the non bodybuilders look like shit and are all daily drinkers in their 40s and 50s vs the guys getting on stage on roids who for the most part still lift and mainly cape thc noooow the guys who were competitors on gear and partying who gave up the gym are the worst so kinda like you said you stay on cardio and stay in the gym is the key. Obviously blocked arteries are very bad but I think most of us all have or have had low hdl me like 15-20 but equally low ldl 60-70 over the last 2 decades
You think?

You haven’t been tested ever or . . . not recently?

This is cheaper than expected but I use some of their other stuff and it’s good, this ok y’all think or too cheap:

I wouldn't but that just me. For supps I prefer to stick with brands such as: NOW, Jarrow, Life Extension, Solaray, Nutricost, Doctor's Best

Have taken 3 a day on empty stomach for years. Should be a staple for all bodybuilders IMO.

Is nattokinase best taken on an empty stomach?

Just setup a subscription for this product through Amazon, thanks for the lead 👌:cool:(y)

Just set up a subscribe and save for 2 week delivery on this

Guess I’ll be taking 6 a day then.. 15 day supply for $20 not so bad

The things that have been shown to reverse it to my knowledge

Nattokinase at a dose of 10,800FU (2022 study). Minimum 6000FU could do it but 10,800FU is better.
Statins and/or Ezetimibe to lower ApoB/LDL (getting LDL below 30 has shown reversal)

Also PSCK9 inhibitors but they're more expensive and you can't get them underground.

And of course exercise, proper sleep, good nutrition

$600 per month for Repatha (fuck you Obamacare) but my LDL gets as low as 15 and I high as 55 if wait 22 days to inject rather than 15 (but at $600 I'm trying to save somewhat)

If we can get Ozempic and Mounjara why cant we get a PSK9 underground?

$600 per month for Repatha (fuck you Obamacare) but my LDL gets as low as 15 and I high as 55 if wait 22 days to inject rather than 15 (but at $600 I'm trying to save somewhat)

If we can get Ozempic and Mounjara why cant we get a PSK9 underground?
I wish we could! I think it has to do with there being less demand since most people simply aren’t aware of the miracle of these PCSK9’s like Repatha. They also lower Lp(a) very well, which nothing else really does a good job of.

I wouldn't but that just me. For supps I prefer to stick with brands such as: NOW, Jarrow, Life Extension, Solaray, Nutricost, Doctor's Best
I like Jarrow a lot I’ll just grab that. Thank You

Had a coronary CT scan Wednesday that showed 0.

However, it was not the computed tomography angiography (CTA) including injected IV dye.

Do you guys get the CT scan or CTA?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity