over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart/cardiac test results

I dont fully understand the results posted, but seems positive overall since they were normal. One of the things I had wanted from my family doctor was to get signed up for the dye test where they check your full circulatory system for developing clogs or restrictions. Last year supply of your dye was limited due to Covid and the primary dye maker is apparently China (doctors words) so it was only being used for emergency/ critical cases and this year the doc talked me out of asking for it because I dont have any markers to indicate cause for concern.

For me, I'd like to know where I currently stand at 36 so I can respond accordingly. Establish a baseline. The doc offered a stress test but I don't know how that would check for anything but heart capacity and for murmurs, misfires, etc. I've also done an ECG many years ago as it was required where I lived and I don't think that would answer my questions either. I'd rather be proactive than reactive so if there are a list of tests you guys recommend I'm all ears.
The stress/rest test is the nuclear dye test.

Question, were you expecting shit results?
I could be reading into your post a bit too much, but it sounds like you were a bit surprised maybe?

I think this shows the variety of opinions we get about the safety of gear usage. We have guys who might run 3g for a decade and think, “shit, I’ll be fine” and then we have guys who ran fairly responsible doses for a short period and still think, “oh fuck, but it’s steroids and I heard this shit kills you.” The real answer is that everything is a bit individual. Do we need to get our shit checked? Yes, especially if we are pushing the limits. But…it does seem that if you make well informed choices and aren’t being an complete idiot, you’ll be fine.

I was expecting issues.

I have an innate fear of having heart issues given being in grade nine and having my father die in his bathroom from a HA. I work a very high stress job and this combined with my family history, I was very concerned.

I will get stressed out, feel the heart rate go up, and get more anxious...viscous cycle where I was thinking "Is this it? Shit is my arm numb?". Same when pushing my heart rate up exercising. Borderline hypochondriac with my heart.

I fully expect this to help when I get stressed/anxious knowing that my heart is in relatively good shape. Meaning it is 'just stress, relax'

You are likely correct. I used in my 20s, then took along break (but ate like shit and drank too much), then TRT and some 'baby cycles'.

You kind of inadvertently bring up a point, I've always felt that it's 'pick your poison'. If you're going to do AAS, GH, etc, then stick to that. A glass or two of wine, beer, etc., isn't any big deal but excessive drinking, poor diet (ongoing), drug use, etc., shouldn't be done along side this lifestyle. I know there are always exceptions to the rule but the odds are against most in the long term. At least when you were drinking too much and eating "like shit" you were off. Just my opinion.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws