over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep. Currently 7weeks out

you are too muscular for phys.

this is NOT what they are looking for in that class

unless you tone it down, size wise, you will be limited.
and wont go very far.

:cool:

Do you have plans to compete in BB-ing down the road? You have the wheels for it.

I would compete in BB, looks like those guys really get to have a lot of fun out there. I just really never considered it because of the issue with my leg. I'm pretty sure I would do well at a local event, dont know about any further than that.. guess maybe I should give it a try and see what happens.

Good job bro, keep it going. BTW how old are you?

Thank you.. I am just over one month away from 28 y/o.

I feel like I was to big for phy a year or two ago.. I'd like to see this sport turn more into like a classic bodybuilding look.. I really just want a sponsorship.. but at the end of the day if I have to evolve and take that next step to the BB stage then so be it.. Bodybuilders are more "my people" than these physiquers anyhow.

you are too muscular for phys.

this is NOT what they are looking for in that class

unless you tone it down, size wise, you will be limited.
and wont go very far.

After receiving that package I was waiting on I have dropped Var from 100mg to 50mg and added Winni to it at 50mg. and stepped EQ back up to 400mg. Just about to head to the gym for some Shoulders, Traps, Tri's and Bi's.

4 weeks out this coming Friday. (Jan 31.) Can't wait... :-D

You look great. If you don't mind my asking, what is your diet like? Thanks.

This is posted on the first page and really hasn't changed much.. the main thing is I try to never eat carbs and fats at the same time and I try to get in all of my carbs at breakfast or around training..

Macro wise right now I'm working with 270-300g Protein, 60-70g Fat and 220-240g of carb. I kinda play around with them tho. I'll go real low carb (120ish) on my "off day" (abs, calves, cardio) other days if I"m really going to be going hard and I feel a little flat I'll eat a little extra oatmeal or A pancake.. If i'm using slin that day i'll do around 35g carb for breakfast, pre wo meal will be fat and protein, about a hr or two later i'll then pin gh a hr or so after that, slin, take in my first shake on way to gym 50g carb with protein/ext, second shake 1 hr later 25g carb w protein/aminos ext. then 1hr later post workout meal with around 70g carb and protein. then I'll have 2 other meals 3 hrs ish apart that are Fat/Protein meals I pick up a few extra carbs with them to fill out my quota for the day. and finish with Casein mixed with some greek yogurt and peanut butter before bed.

You look great. If you don't mind my asking, what is your diet like? Thanks.

Great work bro keep it up! :headbang:Looking forward to more pics

Also would like to hear a little about your training regimen/split

I feel like I was to big for phy a year or two ago.. I'd like to see this sport turn more into like a classic bodybuilding look.. I really just want a sponsorship.. but at the end of the day if I have to evolve and take that next step to the BB stage then so be it.. Bodybuilders are more "my people" than these physiquers anyhow.

as far as "sponsorship".....just look fantastic and put your name and
phy. down the throats of the supp. companies, and you will get something.

now, speaking of the knee.....you still have some muscle there
it may need work, but you have muscle, and it doesn't look stupid.

I think you have a GREAT phy. but until we see FULL BODY pics
its hard to say..actually HOW GOOD you really look....

Being that I felt I was a little ahead of sch I took a bender of a cheat the past 3 or so days.. just upped my intake by about 600-ish calories. Feeling good.. The scale says i'm up 11 lbs but I care more about the mirror and I look more cut than I did before hand and I feel my metabolism is ready to run hot leading into the final 4 wks.

Right now my split looks like this.
Day 1.) Back + Chest ,
Day 2.) Legs, This includes Calves,
Day 3.) Shoulders, Traps, Tri's and Bi's ,
Day 4.) (off day) Ab's, Calves and very light cardio about 10mins on stair stepper.
Day 5.) Start over again.

Lately I have started trying to hit feeders as a warm up before that days training. I have also been looking into occlusion training. but haven't personally tried yet. As for what I do for each body part. It changes pretty regularly depending on what I feel is my weak point that day or what really just needs to be hit hard. I REALLY LOVE doing drop sets and do supersets.. Whatever it takes to get that deep painful pump. And when I think I can't do anymore reps.. NOT ONE MORE.. I'll do THREE MORE REPS.. I Love it.

Great work bro keep it up! :headbang:Looking forward to more pics

Also would like to hear a little about your training regimen/split

Good lookin split. It looks to be more of an old school style split but you also have an old school bodybuilder style physique.

How many weeks out do you start your T3 and clen?

I would compete in BB, looks like those guys really get to have a lot of fun out there. I just really never considered it because of the issue with my leg. I'm pretty sure I would do well at a local event, dont know about any further than that.. guess maybe I should give it a try and see what happens.

Thank you.. I am just over one month away from 28 y/o.

Understandable man. Either way it should be interesting.

lookin sweet man. A good amount of time left too. What does that put your weight at? just curious. Also, if you want to bring those those legs up, just start hitting leg days with me haha.

lookin sweet man. A good amount of time left too. What does that put your weight at? just curious. Also, if you want to bring those those legs up, just start hitting leg days with me haha.

I jumped back up to 225 but after getting back on diet have dropped back to where I was quick.. I figured I wouldn't gain anything of substance on that short of a jump. **broken link removed**

This photo was taken today. 3 wks out. weighing in at 212. **broken link removed**

Not a whole lot has changed.. still eating the same macros thinking of lowering my carbs but with how I look I dont know why I would.. Maybe I should up them.. lol i'll prob just keep running the same way until it doesn't work any more.

(1) You look phenomenal. It goes without saying, but hey, I said it anyway.

(2) 218 on Sunday, 212 today??? How do you drop 6 lbs in 5 days?! I need to know your secret!

The secret is that there is no secret.. that quick of a gain it was all just some carbs holding onto a lot of water.. so it dropped quick.. like i said above. going off diet for only a short time i dont feel gives the body enough time to really pack on any "bad" weight.. then back on the diet and BAMMMM.. super drop with a renewed metabolism.. Or maybe i'm full of shit.. but, it works for me.. ;-)

(1) You look phenomenal. It goes without saying, but hey, I said it anyway.

(2) 218 on Sunday, 212 today??? How do you drop 6 lbs in 5 days?! I need to know your secret!

You look awesome bud. As everyone has said, you look way to muscular for Physique. I dont like the physique personally i feel they have feminized it ridiculously, saying that, i can see why your doing it. Over here in the UK they actually have classic classes, do they not have it over in the US?

looking good man. keep it up. I also agree with everyone else, do bodybuilding. you look like you could be a monster

Was my off day today went in for a little Abs, Calves and Cardio..

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

What do you do for calves? They look sick.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws