over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep. Currently 7weeks out

Are you cycling the slin or running it all the way through your prep?

Post show

I had planned to run it all the way through showtime but at the advice of some ppl I really listen to I cut it out and I totally regret it. I say if things are working for you then keep it the same.. dont let others lead you.. Next time I would deff run it all the way. I did however carb load the night before and day of show with slin and I think it may have also been a bad idea. I didn't place well in the show and got pretty down on myself over it.. I'm just now actually getting back into the normal swing of things. here are some pics from the night before and day of the show. and the top 5 in my class.. I took 12th

Are you cycling the slin or running it all the way through your prep?

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
Bro you looked perfect in the photos I can't see how you placed 12th..... Must of been a crazy hard line up!!! Fuck negative thoughts pump the slin and gear eat like a monster and go for bodybuilding you have the frame for it so smash it grow like a motherfucker and forget physique

Thanks bud.. Deff will not be competing in physique again.. either bodybuilding or even thinking of leaving the npc and going wbff.. time will tell, for now just going to get my mind right and start hammering the iron.. Found another pic of the morning after the show.. my body was loving all the carbs I was throwing at it.. **broken link removed**

Bro you looked perfect in the photos I can't see how you placed 12th..... Must of been a crazy hard line up!!! Fuck negative thoughts pump the slin and gear eat like a monster and go for bodybuilding you have the frame for it so smash it grow like a motherfucker and forget physique

I had planned to run it all the way through showtime but at the advice of some ppl I really listen to I cut it out and I totally regret it. I say if things are working for you then keep it the same.. dont let others lead you.. Next time I would deff run it all the way. I did however carb load the night before and day of show with slin and I think it may have also been a bad idea. I didn't place well in the show and got pretty down on myself over it.. I'm just now actually getting back into the normal swing of things. here are some pics from the night before and day of the show. and the top 5 in my class.. I took 12th

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Well if it's any consolation at all I think you looked amazing. Both you and Ironserenity have ideal physiques in my opinion. I hope to someday have a look that's similar.

what did your cardio regime look like up to the show?

Honestly in my opinion I think cardio is unneeded.. If your diet is on point and you're training hard I believe that's all you need.. However as showtime got closer I got stupider and got away from my plan. I did start doing 20mins fasted cardio starting at 4 wks out and if I had it to do over again I would have only done 2 wks tops or none at all.. I took progress pics weekly and the mirror was telling me i was on point up to 4 wks out. At 2 wks out I actually started to lose a little bit. One of a few things may have happened.. A.) I wasn't taking in enough cals (carbs) to keep leptin levels up with the extra stress on my body (fasted cardio). B.) I stopped using insulin and my body wasn't staying off cortisol and packing in the nuts to my cells. C.) I simply peaked to early and started rebounding. Logically to me B was my downfall.

You have a great physique and you looked awesome. I personally think you are to big for physique, like others have stated go for bodybuilding .

Hey. So, I'm back at it again. This time trying to do a prep in just under seven weeks. Wasn't planing on competing again but had my arm twisted to come back. Doing a local Aug. 29th to requailify for nationals and then planning on doing The IFBB North American national in Pittsburgh Sept. 3rd. Currently sitting at 235 lbs. I know you will all prob tell me to do bodybuilding like normal. But I do better at and prefer men's physique. I'm a raw powder guy. I used to run Euro bio, then switched to Bruce, now that he is gone I have been looking into a new sponsor to get from but haven't had much luck. If any of u recommend anyone who has quality raws and good communication PM me or let me know here. Anyway. Current cycle is still on Bruce's which is:
Weekly. (First pin was on 7-08)
125mg Test E
300mg Mast E
300mg Primo E
400mg Tren E

Daily: all taken a couple hours pre workout.
Anavar 60mg
Tbol 40mg
Current diet is around 2,900 cal. Don't have exact numbers in front of me. And I haven't been that on point w it yet this is literally day two being on "prep". But macros are something like 275 pro. 77 fat. 285 carb. Took a photo at the gym today but was nothing special. **broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Subbed! Enjoyed reading the first log and am excited to see this one through. Best of luck!

So I ran out of anavar. Put a order in with 6fingerspharm. First time working with them. They respond to emails quickly and feed back seems legit. I cut tbol out so I'm just on the oils currently plus I added in Clen and got bored last night so I ordered some peptides. I've read a lot of guys are using cjc w dac now but I haven't done my own research into this so I bough cjc no dac. Ipamorelin. Fragment 176-191 and TB500. I used cjc w ghrp 6 a couple years ago and liked it. other than that I have not worked w these other peptides.
Today's a off day. Hitting abs, week point/feeder and some light cardio. Something like 10mins on the stairs, slow and steady.
More to come soon.

8/29--
great lakes?

Very strong offseason beard; I sense good things in store for you...

So I ran out of anavar. Put a order in with 6fingerspharm. First time working with them. They respond to emails quickly and feed back seems legit. I cut tbol out so I'm just on the oils currently plus I added in Clen and got bored last night so I ordered some peptides. I've read a lot of guys are using cjc w dac now but I haven't done my own research into this so I bough cjc no dac. Ipamorelin. Fragment 176-191 and TB500. I used cjc w ghrp 6 a couple years ago and liked it. other than that I have not worked w these other peptides.
Today's a off day. Hitting abs, week point/feeder and some light cardio. Something like 10mins on the stairs, slow and steady.
More to come soon.

Weak point feeder? What do you do for that?

Weak point feeder? What do you do for that?

I mean I'll either it a feeder, like lightly hit at high rep a few things. Or I'll take it as a day to train whatever I think my week point is. I.e. Tris or calves. Ext.

Great starting point mate! Excited to see how this goes for you.

8/29--

great lakes?

Great Lakes is September 26th I believe. I'm doing the Lenda Murray in Detroit. It's the only national qualifier before IFBB North Americans.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity