Cutting with Deca

Cutting with Deca vs Test alone

• Better with Deca

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • About the same or worse than Test alone

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
I add NPP to EVERY cycle.

Currently running it right now in precontest and will run it next fall for a bulk....extremely versatile and can be used for everything.

While I agree that diet is the most important part and that it is quite possible to be ripped on deca I still wouldn't use deca on stage if that's what you are asking. No matter how lean I am I still hold more water on deca than anything else.

Agreed. It may help with fat loss but I personally hold more water on it then anything else so it makes me look less lean. When youre going for a lean , dry look deca is absolutely not a good choice for that.

No matter what gear ur running ur diet is gonna be the #1 influence on ur results but I've always used deca as a winter bulk get big with sum bloat and run decent amount of test with moderate eq or primo to cut up

When I cut using deca/npp I like to use a low carbs high fat diet. You will be round and full on such a diet. If you add in too many carb u will look a bit sloppy even though you're cutting. And when you are done cutting your insulin sensitity will be so high you will be able to blow up lean on low test high tren.

When I cut using deca/npp I like to use a low carbs high fat diet. You will be round and full on such a diet. If you add in too many carb u will look a bit sloppy even though you're cutting. And when you are done cutting your insulin sensitity will be so high you will be able to blow up lean on low test high tren.

That's exactly my plan. 300mg NPP is plenty

Better with Deca of course,but considering water retention, take some anastrozole or letrozole

I never considered cuttin with deca ...npp yes but not deca .....I learn something new everyday ...;)

A lot depends on diet and cardio /no cardio, so you can cut running deca or test. One of my buddies got rid of extra fat when was using decaver.

You can easily get shredded on Deca depending on your diet ofcourse but it's particularly good AAS to use while cutting in my opinion as it helps me stay strong and full while dieting which makes me keep more mass while trying to drop fat fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should not be a problem. I think the look is little diffrent with tren . I gone try npp this time I cut. Just experiment and decide which look you like

I have used almost everything to cutt really depends on diet not the gear ,but deca takes so long to kick in I don't use it for my cutts

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws