over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DatBTrue

This is sad news. Dat was a really smart guy I hope his illness has nothing to do with what someone eluded to as experimenting with peptides. We don't know what it is an or what preexisting conditions he had. I see AVS is on vacation I wonder if it has to do with DAT and if he was running AVS.
I tried getting on the forum today but it appears down.

Avs is gone. Email deleted and everything.

Avs is gone. Email deleted and everything.

Yes, I have been trying them over the past few days and get the email bounced back to me.

Wondering who to use with a similar reputation for quality - it was expected that AV/Tom's standards for quality were above your run of the mill peptide shop...

Best wishes to Dat and his family. His contributions will never be forgotten.

For all of the people with conspiracy theories... You do realise he basically discovered peptides for bodybuilding purposes. He was the first to take them into the mainstream and synthesised the first batch for bodybuilding testing.

He could have cornered the industry and made a hell of a lot of money if profit was his motive. He did also ghost write some of the articles used by Big A for selling his products - again it wouldn't have been hard for Dat to make and sell them himself - he has the contacts! But his motive was clearly never profit.

I don't really understand why the forum was shut down so abruptly but dat had to have a reason.

Yes, I have been trying them over the past few days and get the email bounced back to me.

Wondering who to use with a similar reputation for quality - it was expected that AV/Tom's standards for quality were above your run of the mill peptide shop...

He was the only one I trusted with igf. It was awesome.

I spent many hours slowly reading (and rereading until I finally understood) what DAT wrote. I know he had a degenerative intestinal disease, which is one of the reasons he was using certain items that caused a thickening of the intestinal lining as a side effect. Or so I remember reading, impossible to verify it now.

Very sad he is gone, I always implicitly trusted him.

They were getting them from the same places everyone else was....even though they would like you to believe otherwise....

They were getting them from the same places everyone else was....even though they would like you to believe otherwise....

Good marketing or reputation can make the world of difference. It's like some of the aas sponsors who use another aas sponsors gear. Yet some guys could probably use both and probably think the were completely different. Stick a different label on there and it's suddenly totally different gear. As you know most of the peptides came from the same places. Although not all or some sponsors got greedy and diluted liquids as when I ordered from other places in the past I received bunk products.

Good marketing or reputation can make the world of difference. It's like some of the aas sponsors who use another aas sponsors gear. Yet some guys could probably use both and probably think the were completely different. Stick a different label on there and it's suddenly totally different gear. As you know most of the peptides came from the same places. Although not all or some sponsors got greedy and diluted liquids as when I ordered from other places in the past I received bunk products.
It comes down to quality control. That's what differentiates a good pep sponsor from a bad one.

I have been away from his board for a bit busy with school and this breaks my heart to read. I wish I would have had a chance to thank him he has done more for me and positively influenced my life in ways he could possibly never know(I am talking about everything NOT related to peptides and such.) One of the smartest and kindest men I have ever known.:(

Very bad news. DAT gave , not took.

Ton

Does anyone have any updates on Dat? Did anyone ever talk to him about possibly taking over his forum?... It's crazy to think that all of that information can disappear just like that.

anyone got any updates on this ? have been away from him site for over a year and wanted to go study some stuff over there and its gone

is he ok?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity