over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DatBTrue is alive and not going to jail

due to my lack of interest in peptides back then I never read one thing that he posted, his name came up a lot in random posts or threads but that was about the extent of my knowledge of him and or his board and products.

I know it's a grey area but never understood why guys selling non controlled items don't just pay taxes on their sales ...

Because if you do: you are DEAD! You can't put on your IRS forms: I am selling PED.

WTF???!!!

I did an unbelievable amount of money and NEVER paid the taxes! NEVER!

Because if you do: you are DEAD! You can't put on your IRS forms: I am selling PED.

WTF???!!!

I did an unbelievable amount of money and NEVER paid the taxes! NEVER!

I love when people talk about something they know nothing of so emphatically. Take it from someone who was on the receiving end of the IRS for not reporting illegal gains that what you said is utter BS. The IRS doesn't care where you get your money from....all they care is if you pay taxes on it. That's why the give out tax ID's to illegal immigrants so that they can lawfully pay taxes on their income. They do not report to ICE or anyone else, they just collect taxes.

For what it's worth, I quite liked the guy. I always suspected that he and Tom were one and the same. I wrote a fair few training articles for him and his board. He was nothing ever but a gentleman and a brilliant one in terms of my limited dealings with him. That said, I was never too interested in the drug/peptide side of things. I was happy because he gave my training methods some additional exposure.

He put a lot of effort into studying and then RELAYING that information to other people in all types of subjects.

Peptides was just a fraction of his work. I want to emphasize that because some posts in this thread made it look like everything he wrote was for the sole purpose of selling peptides and making money.

He was a very generous and kindhearted person from my experience with him. Most importantly he had a certain code and conscience that compelled him to help people even when he felt they were wasting his time. It takes a lot of mental energy and time to do what he did.

Subjects on gut microbiota, allergies, modulating immune function, fasting, modulating gene expression in our favor, brain function, even things like potato diet and his experiements with that come to mind.

Also people who mention that he had "sources" on his private forum... that is completely taken out of context.

People wanted someone to make them a good injectable carnitine... so a couple members stepped forward as part of a community project to do that. Injectable curcumin, and an amino acid blend for intra-workout. Someone wanted to sell some nootropics... hardly a hub of sourcing.

It was very community involved with lots of brainstorming on getting the recipes and ratios right.

Whether you are religious or not, this reminds me of when Moses went up on the mountain... When he came back, the people had already forgotten about God and were worshiping a false idol (golden statue). Now... Dat is not a God (obviously), but it just reminds me of how easy it is to forget how much someone did for other people, how generous they were, how much information they helped interpret and "pre-chew" so that we can eat it and assimilate it easily... Now he is gone and I hear all this negative stuff.

Been 12 years now since my first interactions with him... so I feel it is my duty to post this.

I have to agree with you.

Hey, any thoughts on why the USAnti-DrugAgency was involved? They fall under WADA and are not law enforcement. They just do drug testing for the IOC.
Some other government in Europe found the package. They probably notified the IOC or WADA because it was steroids. I imagine they would go DEA if it was rec drugs.

If he walks away without a scratch and the feds said they had no idea of how he could manufacture peptides I bet they got a little chemistry lesson and a nice list of famous people too.

I’m just thinking out loud on how one walks away from charges like that. I don’t think it’s possible to give them nothing and walk

Big bump from 2018 but I never knew what happened to Dat so interesting.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear