over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's "best" way to use IGF-1 LR3

Oh well, that'll surely keep me quiet now! :rolleyes:

My thoughts were -- besides multiple local miniscule injections, stimulation via a vigorous massage at the inj. site would also assist in spreading desired fluids. :p

HOWEVER, after consideration, I realized my method/suggestion (stimulation) would still be more wasteful and not as thorough as yours. Thus I CHANGED MY MIND! :)

Good read, as I have been staying away form IGF-1 for a long time until I found someone who made some sense of it all. I am glad I read this post.

But now in layman's term. You suggest the multiple pinning bi laterally twice a day. But not PWO. SO would you say morning and evening or at bedtime would be best times to dose the IGF-1?

Also, if that is when you suggest to pin the IGF-1, can you tell me if you feel this with the rest of my HGH and slin dosing is appropriate.

Morning: 4iu GH, 20mcg IGF-1 LR3 bilaterally (mutli pinned)

PWO: 4iu GH, 10iu slin

evening/bedtime: IGF-1 Lr3 bilaterally (multi pinned)

The GH is ed and the slin is PWO's only. Should the IGF-1 be taken ed as well? or what?

Just a note, this is all in conjunction with Test/deca/hcg/t3/prami/aromasin. Switching to Tren E soon.

Question.

So if some one was using IGF-1 LR3, GHRP6, and PEG MGF, when would be the right times to use each?

Ive been doing it like this.

GHRP6 3X aday - Morning, lunch, afternoon
IGF1LR3 Pre workout ED 50mcgs split into the muscles worked
PEG MGF post workout ED in the muscle worked, 10units, i cant remeber the math on my dilution at the moment.

So would this be the optimal way to use this or do you have a better way?

im curious as well...i have a friend who is doing something similar

Wow ok so no IGF-1lr3 PWO, at least not until hours later. I am also curious like a thread previously about using CJC/GHRP6/IGF-1lrs/HGH frag 176 with Test

I have heard people say do not use the Igf-1lr3 because it will negate the effects of the release of GH. I have read in this thread tho that it should be fine to use all of these. Just wondering if there is a proper protocol for all of the mentioned peptides.

Also what is your take on IGF-1 DES 1,3?? it sounds interesting.

Just a random question/thought

by injecting bacteriostatic water (hypotonic solution) into tissue (hypertonic) you cause healthy cells to lyse, does this have any effect on IGF-1LR3 uptake or binding? i just always wondered why you mix with bacteriostatic water vs. NaCl solution? Does the IGF-1 bind to the newly damaged tissue better? or would the NaCl cause some kind of crystallization?

Keep in mind insulin works well in PCT as a poor man's IGF-1. I recommended this to EDED last year and he can attest that it works.

If you use IGF-1 LR3 in PCT all you want to do is take it everyday for 3 weeks. How you take it doesn't matter because no matter what most will go systemic and work to help recovery.

So the trick is IF you are going to take it you might as well try to take it in a way that can help you with potential muscle building.

Yea, My clients have found IGF-1 LR3 to be very beneficial during PCT, helping them actually keep gaining. I do not have my clinets use any clomid, hcg or nolva, just IGF-1 and an OTC supp I found a while ago to not only stimulate natural test, but have some slight androgenic properties. Axis-HT from BSN. I have them take double the recomended dose of that with 40-50mcg of IGF1 daily or on training days and they all recover fine. I'm sure most of it is due to the IGF-1. Anyway, sorry for the long post, just backing up Dat with first hand knowledge of seeing IGF-1 be very beneficial during PCT.

Yea, My clients have found IGF-1 LR3 to be very beneficial during PCT, helping them actually keep gaining. I do not have my clinets use any clomid, hcg or nolva, just IGF-1 and an OTC supp I found a while ago to not only stimulate natural test, but have some slight androgenic properties. Axis-HT from BSN. I have them take double the recomended dose of that with 40-50mcg of IGF1 daily or on training days and they all recover fine. I'm sure most of it is due to the IGF-1. Anyway, sorry for the long post, just backing up Dat with first hand knowledge of seeing IGF-1 be very beneficial during PCT.

How do you have them take it? Twice a day IM? PWO? sub-q? etc?

So lets say we want to try microdosing to help a shoulder injury. Realistically is 2x a day, 2 different areas of the injury at 5mcg each worthwhile?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws