over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deako's log (Solberg Lab) , Sustanon 325mg

I'm been keeping alive man lol. School is dealt getting to me. Still wanna get up your way soon and get a workout in!

I'm so glad I'm done with school! 2 degrees is enough for me! Haha we'll definitely have to work something out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some shots from leg day... definitely likening the Sustanon... I am having a slight issue with the actual injection tho ... I am squeezing the daylight a out of the plunger and it barely moves when actually injecting... I heat it up and all before I pull it... Just found that a bit odd... Love the clen.. Starting tomorrow I will do 40 am before cardio and 40 pm before working out... [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]**broken link removed**

Things are definitely going well with this run of both products! I have upped the clen to 40am and 40pm... Get a good feel from them without the jitters or headaches that I have in the past. The Sustanon issue from before seems to be starting to dissipate. If I hear it a little longer and not sick around from pulling to pinning, it goes pretty smoothly. It does have me horny as hell all the time... I am noticing some great cuts coming through and weight isn't dropping super fast, so that it telling me that I am keeping my muscle.... So that's good!!!

Things are definitely going well with this run of both products! I have upped the clen to 40am and 40pm... Get a good feel from them without the jitters or headaches that I have in the past. The Sustanon issue from before seems to be starting to dissipate. If I hear it a little longer and not sick around from pulling to pinning, it goes pretty smoothly. It does have me horny as hell all the time... I am noticing some great cuts coming through and weight isn't dropping super fast, so that it telling me that I am keeping my muscle.... So that's good!!!

Keep up with the good work.

Pinning is getting better! Loving the clen! Here are some pics from training over the last few sessions...
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Pinning is getting better! Loving the clen! Here are some pics from training over the last few sessions...
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

How much clen you take?

How much clen you take?

I bumped it up to 40am and 40pm... And still none of the typical clen sides...

I bumped it up to 40am and 40pm... And still none of the typical clen sides...

Maybe you got the anadrol .since the anadrol I received was Clen .

**broken link removed**

Anything is possible... Last time j took drol I bloated up so bad it was stupid... I don't feel that way now... But that doesn't mean it isn't since my diet then was way different than it is now!

Maybe Viking can answer this... Is the clen supposed to be tabs? Is the drol tabs or caps?

**broken link removed**

Anything is possible... Last time j took drol I bloated up so bad it was stupid... I don't feel that way now... But that doesn't mean it isn't since my diet then was way different than it is now!

Maybe Viking can answer this... Is the clen supposed to be tabs? Is the drol tabs or caps?

My tabs were light green looking with little specks .i believe the Clen and anadrol look very similar .

My tabs were light green looking with little specks .i believe the Clen and anadrol look very similar .

Very interesting! Part of my wants to take the holiday weekend off and see what happens... That's the joy of logging... Trial and error...

Deako,you did not feel anything? Shakes,rapid heartbeat,nothing?

As soon as I heard Mike experience I removed this 2 products,I don't want to take any chance.

Deako,you did not feel anything? Shakes,rapid heartbeat,nothing?

As soon as I heard Mike experience I removed this 2 products,I don't want to take any chance.

No shakes, I had an increased heart rate cause I took it pre cardio, but nothing like the research clen I have used...

No shakes, I had an increased heart rate cause I took it pre cardio, but nothing like the research clen I have used...

If it was the Clen ,you would know it .it was very strong .i was taking 1 am/1 pm thinking it was anadrol .my first pill I took at night and slept like shit .the next pill I took in the morning pre workout and actually had a great workout but I started getting a little shaky and heart was beating fast. I took my third pill that night after dinner and was shaking real bad and was up all night with my heart racing .

If it was the Clen ,you would know it .it was very strong .i was taking 1 am/1 pm thinking it was anadrol .my first pill I took at night and slept like shit .the next pill I took in the morning pre workout and actually had a great workout but I started getting a little shaky and heart was beating fast. I took my third pill that night after dinner and was shaking real bad and was up all night with my heart racing .

Holy crap! I am gonna guess that what I have isn't clen then, cause I got nothing close to that... I would actually down the "clen" with a Monster Zero... Based off of what u are saying, I am sure I would have felt it hard....

Holy crap! I am gonna guess that what I have isn't clen then, cause I got nothing close to that... I would actually down the "clen" with a Monster Zero... Based off of what u are saying, I am sure I would have felt it hard....

You more than likely received anadrol .i believe there was a mix up with the two so Viking pulled them from his supply .

You more than likely received anadrol .i believe there was a mix up with the two so Viking pulled them from his supply .

Out of curiosity for the future use of this "clendrol" haha... What would the anadrol be dosed at?

Out of curiosity for the future use of this "clendrol" haha... What would the anadrol be dosed at?

Clendrol,I like it ! I am guessing the anadrol is 50mg like the package states but since the Clen and drol look so similar they were mislabeled .take the "clendrol" you have 50mg am/50mg pm for a couple of days and see what happens .if you start to add strength and weight than it is anadrol

Clendrol,I like it ! I am guessing the anadrol is 50mg like the package states but since the Clen and drol look so similar they were mislabeled .take the "clendrol" you have 50mg am/50mg pm for a couple of days and see what happens .if you start to add strength and weight than it is anadrol

Well let's put it this way... My strength increased, and I was doing a keto diet at deficit, and my weight was pretty stable... And usually I tighten up FAST on a keto, and I felt like I couldn't... And I felt a little squishy... But definition was coming through...

Well let's put it this way... My strength increased, and I was doing a keto diet at deficit, and my weight was pretty stable... And usually I tighten up FAST on a keto, and I felt like I couldn't... And I felt a little squishy... But definition was coming through...

Sounds like drol to me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner