over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dens228 Monster Halo Log

No problem! I appreciate the opportunity. I'm a man of my word, after all at the end of things that's all we have!

Yesterday was supposed to be biceps and legs, got through my preacher curl warmups and said, nope, I'm exhausted and not into it right now. The wisdom that comes with age and experience tells you that would be a wasted day so I did yesterdays workout today and it went great. And guess what? I didn't lose any size or hardness!

For legs I have been doing leg press and then smith machine squats. Today I switched it up and it felt great. I may just alternate that order from workout to workout.

Each time I take my halo I start to cry...........I can see the bottom of the pouch.

I had a few requests for more specific exercises I'm using for my workouts so here it is

Chest: Decline and dips

Back width: Medium width parallel grip pulldowns and reverse grip pulldowns

Thickness: Smith BB rows and rack pulls

Delts: Smith seated press and dumbbell press

Biceps: Hammer curls and Ez bar preachers

Forearms: Wrist curls and reverse wrist curls

Triceps: Close grip bench and pressdowns

Calves: Seated and leg press

Hamstrings: Seated leg curls,,,,,,I medium rep rp and a high rep rp

Quads: Leg press and smith machine squat with top squat
I alternate which one is first in the workout.

I know it's not the 3 exercise rotation, that's because I'm not doing DC training, I'm doing DCee training. LOL

One thing I've notices about the halo...as time is passing my patience is less with stuff. I'm aware of it so I keep it in check but one thing I've noticed is that with each dose I take other drivers on the road get dumber and dumber.

I forgot to add,,,,,,I've been trying out Purus Labs Muscle Marinade.
It works well but lets just say that next time I have a colonoscopy I don't need to drink that gallon of awful tasting crap they give you to purge your system, I'll just take a serving of the Muscle Marinade. LOL

Legs today with halo......upped the weight for seated calf to get my total reps below 30. Probably went a bit too heavy as my total reps were 19 but that'll change.

Upped the weight for top squats by 20 pounds and got the same reps, 10.

I kept the weight the same for leg press and jumped from 20 reps to 25!
I don't think there is such a thing as a bad workout on halo.....lol.

I would definitely agree with you there! It really is hard to have a bad workout on halo!

Legs today with halo......upped the weight for seated calf to get my total reps below 30. Probably went a bit too heavy as my total reps were 19 but that'll change.

I would definitely agree with you there! It really is hard to have a bad workout on halo!

love seeing this. It truly is a product that can make or break a workout. Some days the last thing I want to do is drag myself into the gym, halo changes that mindset really quick for me.

Doing great things in here, dens.

Today was chest, delts, triceps. Yesterday I was sick as a dog, big cough, no appetite....today I felt a lot better but not 100% but time to get busy.

So.....................Dips for chest went great, added 3 total reps.
Seated smith press went great, added 20 pounds to last time and still got a decent amount of reps.

Then there was smith machine close grip bench.......
Last time I did 12-6-4, when I was getting ready to go I felt my energy start to sap but figured, Hey it's my last exercise so I need to crush this.

Reps went 15-7-0.........yes 0! Hell, I could barely unrack it. I then went and sat comatose on the couch. I hate being sick. I actually called in sick for work today. First time in 3 years!

I have one more dose of halo left, I'm supposed to hit legs tomorrow but may wait until Wednesday or Thursday. I'm also going to check my log book and see when my last break of any substance was. Maybe time for a light week too. But not until I get that last halo dose in.

It's been a great run and would recommend the Monster Halo to anyone wanting to give halo a go.

Get better soon man! I had some bug that knocked me out for most of last week. No appetite, body aches, super lethargic.

Don't push yourself and make it last even longer!

Today was chest, delts, triceps. Yesterday I was sick as a dog, big cough, no appetite....today I felt a lot better but not 100% but time to get busy.

So.....................Dips for chest went great, added 3 total reps.
Seated smith press went great, added 20 pounds to last time and still got a decent amount of reps.

Then there was smith machine close grip bench.......
Last time I did 12-6-4, when I was getting ready to go I felt my energy start to sap but figured, Hey it's my last exercise so I need to crush this.

Reps went 15-7-0.........yes 0! Hell, I could barely unrack it. I then went and sat comatose on the couch. I hate being sick. I actually called in sick for work today. First time in 3 years!

I have one more dose of halo left, I'm supposed to hit legs tomorrow but may wait until Wednesday or Thursday. I'm also going to check my log book and see when my last break of any substance was. Maybe time for a light week too. But not until I get that last halo dose in.

It's been a great run and would recommend the Monster Halo to anyone wanting to give halo a go.

Very true........right now my legs feel heavy.........I hate just sitting around but I don't even have the energy to watch a movie.

Definitely time to just take it easy, it kills me too to just kind of sit around.

On days like that I'll do some restorative yoga or stretching just so I feel like I accomplished something and moved around a little bit without killing myself.

Very true........right now my legs feel heavy.........I hate just sitting around but I don't even have the energy to watch a movie.

After being wiped out for a few days I woke up feeling good today.
So thought I'd go back at it.

Hahaha, dumbass.

Finished decline bench, shaking like a leaf, zapped.
Energy gone!

Today was my last dose of halo........sad face here.

I've been sick the last 6 days, tried to workout the other day, made it 15 minutes and was gassed.

Today I did a simple leg day of seated leg curls utilizing DC rest pause and smith squats with the top squat attachment for 3 "work" sets. The sets for squats being just short of failure.

I actually felt good, minimal coughing, no congestion. But by the end I was a little shaky. It's what I normally feel like after a leg workout but for this one it wasn't as intense so I'm obviously not back to normal.

I'd rate the halo run as an A+. I think it raised my BP a bit, lowered my patience a bit, upped my workout intensity a lot! I'll definitively run it again but will be mindful of it's effects on me so probably limit it to two runs a year, mainly when cutting.

I'm going to have to order up from Monster soon as I'm about out of Cialas and will need supplies for my next blast the I plan on ending at the end of May. I'm thinking moderate test low tren, like really low tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131