over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DLB quads

It's seriously like she has some wide duct tape over it. Weird.

They do stuff like that to make sure pervs can't see all the fine details we're usually looking for. With weird shaped legs like that - she needs a distraction though.

cant look at this girl fro more then one second.

face always looks like she just stepped in shit and it just hit her nose.

schtick is old news, and soon she will be

WTF, smile for a fucking photo for once, dumb bitch.

I don't know about you guys but I like my women to be feminine...women who are into "fitness" end up having a "boyish" look. very unattractive. Women are meant to be soft and feminine. and don't even start about womens BBing...that's basically becoming a man lol.

just my opinion...

I don't know about you guys but I like my women to be feminine...women who are into "fitness" end up having a "boyish" look. very unattractive. Women are meant to be soft and feminine. and don't even start about womens BBing...that's basically becoming a man lol.

just my opinion...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408016316690.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408016316690.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 820
Got pictures with her the one time and was dying to just reach down and start feeling up her legs...

she has stated a few times her quads are the last to shred up. Been following her and rob for a few years and her legs were like that last year as well. No problems.

Also, my opinion, but my quads look different if I'm not flexing them. Maybe same in those pics.

Yup, it's probably part camera angle. I assume they looked okay when she took overall wp at the Olympia.:)

You guys can say what you want but I still think DLB is pretty goddamn hot.

I'd tell you yall to watch some of Rob Bailey's videos where he starts recording and she isn't aware she's being filmed. Femine like any other lady out there except stronger than most dudes.

I lost all respect for her after her recent rant about being all natural.

She must think we're all a bunch of morons.

She's definitely not attractive in my book.

I missed that - any links to her comments re being natural?

Shoot her and Rob lives are based off her body building. You really think she could admit to taking illegal substances and that not effect there lively hood...

I do laugh at my wife though who came back from one of DLB's gym training things and now swears Dana is all natural cause she said so.

her quads are soft as she is showing typical female fat storage here, girls have higher alpha adrenergic receptors in quads, they wont mobilise fat from there until all fat has gone else where, only girls whom use AAS will show over time more male fat storage patterns.

I'm quite mad and wondering how in ALL of her pics there is never the slightest sign of cameltoe. NEVER.EVER. NOT A LIP...NOT A RAISED AREA....NOTHING! How the fuck?

LMAO! Just genetically funky legs, much like guys with large quads but seem to have a small tear drop.

Why no camel toe?
Why no flaps or clot?

She's Amanda!
Cut off genitals.

Jokes aside she's great.
Lego legs in pic, but otherwise great.

Just looks like bad leg genetics I bet. There is no teardrop or sweep. The shape of her quads looks like baloons filled with air. It doesn't start small at the knee and get bigger at the top. The entire quad muscles are filled out equally. Really weird.

She still looks great and has obviously put in hard work. Too bad she had to make a fool of herself when she talked about being so natty. And its also too bad she has no hips or ass.

just my opinion...

Seriously, I can't even look at the pics. Just grosses me out. Show those pics to 99% of other guys in the world and they will agree. To each their own.

Haha I mean what the fuck does matter what her legs look like. Some of y'all gossip and talk shit worse than most females I know. She's not doing it for you just like we aren't doing what we do for her. Nobody has perfect genetics you just take what you got and make the best out of it. Seems like she's doing pretty good to me.

I'm friends with her trainer and he is adamant about her being natty. If she's lying, then she's talked her own trainer into believing .

I'm friends with her trainer and he is adamant about her being natty. If she's lying, then she's talked her own trainer into believing .

No offense but the trainer is either stupid or a compulsive liar like she is but at the end of the day if her thing is preaching natural like Mike Ohearn does and thats how she makes a living then her and everyone close to her has no choice but to lie.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch