over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP...Bostin Loyd...more rants....

Did you not read where I said DNP was used for human use and prescribed back in the 1920's or do you have selective reading? A bunch of chemicals are used for human use and are used in the manufacturing of plastics, solvents, etc.

DNP can no longer be prescribed for human use however because of people who abuse drugs. The overdose amount of DNP is much smaller than something like ibuprofen, which makes all the difference in a world where people have zero accountability of their own actions and lawsuits trump everything.

If you felt like you were going to die, you obviously used the stuff incorrectly and foolishly. You took too much and because of your negative experience, are biased. If you had done a dnp cycle correctly, you'd just consider it another useful tool in your arsenal.

In the 1920s they also believed that smoking cigaretes was good for your health!! Not that it didnt effect ur health, but recommended by pyhsictians!! Do we wanna take 1920 medical advice?

Dnp is stupid, Boston is srmtupid, and rants about anything he says are stupid, case closed

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

any prescription your doc writes is poison at the right dosage.

A week after posting on FB that its fine to re-use needles, he then posts a pic of his latest LAT infection. The out-of-shape physique he blames on not having gone to the gym in the last 10 days due to the infection. Of course the infection was not due to the reused needles or the home-made seo he's selling... :eek:

**broken link removed**

Idiot managed to give himself a nice little love bump….sick for 9 days he says.

OK how I missed the guy above me posting the same pic is just funny lol.
ANyways….

Idiot managed to give himself a nice little love bump….sick for 9 days he says.

OK how I missed the guy above me posting the same pic is just funny lol.
ANyways….

Idiot managed to post the same pic as me

LoL Just Kidding. Seems Im not the only one that found his post entertaining. I'm more perplexed at his over all physique then the infection. How the hell do you go from leaned out to that in less then 4 weeks...

Idiot managed to post the same pic as me

LoL Just Kidding. Seems Im not the only one that found his post entertaining. I'm more perplexed at his over all physique then the infection. How the hell do you go from leaned out to that in less then 4 weeks...

Even without the tit on his lat as he put it, he looks like dog turds.

Even without the tit on his lat as he put it, he looks like dog turds.

I cant believe people are paying him for advice.

Well reading the 400+ comments on the FB post got me through my hour of cardio this morning at least.

I never wish death upon anyone, but just saying, if this dude keeled from all of the stupid shit he does, the world might just be a little bit of a better place.

Reusing needles, what a fucking idiot. Next he'll say it's OK to share them too.

Yeah I believe he said , let the jokes begin, my lat has a tit!! Idiot! Then he proceeds to call out Uriah McGee, then post keto diet and dnp I'm about to shut the haters up!!! Then calls out dallas mccarver and says he's better then dallas, then calls out a new 20 year old regan ? Who's pyhsique is awsome and calls him shitty. Dude is a joke, if he thinks he's so good, I challenge him to qualify then enter nationals, USA's , North American etc and get the pro card

One of his more recent posts:

Keto diet and dnp starts now... going to shut alot of ppl up.. daddy is coming;)

Yeah Daddy's coming…what a fucktard.

He says alot of BS, uses bunk gear, is an attention whore, etc.

At first I had some respect for him for telling it how it is but now he's just doing and saying anything to get attention and giving out terrible advice, has no idea what he's doing. Guys a fucktard.

He says alot of BS, uses bunk gear, is an attention whore, etc.

At first I had some respect for him for telling it how it is but now he's just doing and saying anything to get attention and giving out terrible advice, has no idea what he's doing. Guys a fucktard.

His 15 minutes are long done…fucking punk bitch.

One of his more recent posts:

Keto diet and dnp starts now... going to shut alot of ppl up.. daddy is coming;)

Yeah Daddy's coming…what a fucktard.

I dont know much about DNP other than its supposed to have some real harsh sides. Sounds like a train wreck for someone to start while he has an untreated infection going on... Someone else can correct me though, this is only an assumption on my part.

T3 and Clen are both human medications. DNP was developed as an explosive.

Agreed. Clen and t3 are way safer I don't care what anyone says. Bostin is an idiot and will get busted. The thing that is messed up is he promotes dnp to kids that can hurt themselves with it. That stuff is only to be used if you're very experienced and know exactly how to use it, no exceptions !!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131