over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO NOT BUY/USE GW-501516

I'd say GW is one of the healthiest things ive seen researched. The list of pros far out weigh the cons(of consuming 100x the amount).

Thanks for the info. I was asking because I came across this info on Telmisartan. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts. Because this is your field of expertise I would like to know if you think this info is bunk.

**broken link removed**
TelmisartanTelmisartan is a prescription drug for high blood pressure. It’s accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and not on the WADA list, nor is the class of drugs to which it belongs. Only specifically named substances and substances that are not approved by government regulatory bodies are on that list. Telmisartan is neither and it has virtually the same specifics as AICAR and GW1516, as recent research by Fabian Sanchis Gomar of the University of Valencia, Spain shows. It also enhances running ability in mice if they are completely untrained. With training, endurance increases, fat’s burnt and recovery is faster as there is less lactic acid formation.

So far I have only been able to find ONE peer reviewed paper stating the effects of telmisartan similar to those of GW "Identification of Telmisartan as a Unique Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist with Selective PPAR -Modulating Activity," but for some reason I am not been able to pull the full article.

Without others having replicated the same results, and others studying more in depth the pharmokinetics on parr receptors I have to agree with WADA, scientifically the evidence does not support the thesis. My area of research is obesity though i can see some of the benefits as an antihypertensive I cannot see its effects in obesity "yet." However if i can find an excuse to have bsome undergrads slave themselves for me and run some basics on the compound I will.

The thing with Telmisartan as an anti hypertensive it will increase your cardiovascular activity per blood circulation and stress decreased, but to the same extent as to clenbuterol? I can't see it yet.

You should read my posts. It is longer bro science once it is in peer review journals. And I think I would get 0$ money in grants if it was not worth it.

So Areyou telling Me That You Are Doing Research On Tgis Yourself As A Profeszional?

Btw: I Dont Give Much Attention To Peer Review Bc It Is Obviouy Biased. Self Regulation Never WorkS. Thats Why Mbs Worth Sbit Got Aaa Ratings. Its All Motivated By Money.

Oh Well, Itis A Step Up From Broscience For sure

Off topic.

Anyone research with SarmSource GW? If so how does it compare to others?

Jw if others have poor lab results with this brand. Thanks.

So Areyou telling Me That You Are Doing Research On Tgis Yourself As A Profeszional?

Btw: I Dont Give Much Attention To Peer Review Bc It Is Obviouy Biased. Self Regulation Never WorkS. Thats Why Mbs Worth Sbit Got Aaa Ratings. Its All Motivated By Money.

Oh Well, Itis A Step Up From Broscience For sure

A step up from bro-science. Thank you, I am glad 10 years of school put me one step ahead.

I understand your skepticism, but if you will not take scientific papers as truth, then what will you take?

Before we can begin a research we have to pass it through faculty that decides its merit, then we prove we can prove it by using statistical analysis and calculus. We meet with a statistitian... with a mathematician and he confirms or corrects our power analysis and statistical models.

Then we modify our research accordingly and re submit the project again for a final ok.

These are some labs I had done following 6 weeks of GW501516 @ 5mg a day.

sfce8w.jpg

sfce8w.jpg

If you get unbanned...

What is the point of posting this when you didn't tell us what else you use and your prior lab results? This bloodwork tells us NOTHING without knowing a single thing about you.

If you get unbanned...

What is the point of posting this when you didn't tell us what else you use and your prior lab results? This bloodwork tells us NOTHING without knowing a single thing about you.

Regardless having HDL numbers that are higher than LDL is very rare and impressive. I'd be curious how good your numbers could be using this and albuterol as it also raises HDL.

HHmmm my test subject should be riddled with cancer if this is true. Wait he isnt though, hhmmm.
He was using 10mg per day for 90 days took of 30 days and went back on for 60 more days. His energy during workouts was awesome and could do more reps on everything. like a lot more. Never seemed to get winded. Leaned up real nice too.

He is going in for some tests as he actually has had some polips in his past so he will be able to give some feedback. He doesnt have usually symptons like bloody stool and stool that wont stick together and the like. He still gets his testing regardless so we will see. he is a tough little test monkey so maybe thats why?

Last edited:
I have pharmaceutical grade. Dosing protocol 5mg twice per day for 50 days.

Very expensive. I'll report back my findings.

Well

HHmmm my test subject should be riddled with cancer if this is true. Wait he isnt though, hhmmm.
He was using 10mg per day for 90 days took of 30 days and went back on for 60 more days. His energy during workouts was awesome and could do more reps on everything. like a lot more. Never seemed to get winded. Leaned up real nice too.

He is going in for some tests as he actually has had some polips in his past so he will be able to give some feedback. He doesnt have usually symptons like bloody stool and stool that wont stick together and the like. He still gets his testing regardless so we will see. he is a tough little test monkey so maybe thats why?

Not true..........the mice in the study were on for 2 years at an equivalent of 300 mg to you........you were on 10 mg for 90+60 with a 30 day break......

Well

I have pharmaceutical grade. Dosing protocol 5mg twice per day for 50 days.

Very expensive. I'll report back my findings.

I can tell you.............the same results everyone else is getting from their research. Pharmaceutical grade is really the same thing as research companies are getting....

Sust you are funny!!!

I was like you in undergrad. Then reality hit me, and my morals were shredded by company contracts. I am here to cure side effects and give you nausea. So that you have to buy 3 more pills to go along your medicine. :star:wars

And there you have the underlying foundation of the FDA and our entire medical industry - it's not to "CURE" any illness, only treat it's symptoms cause there is more profit in treatment than curing!!

I can tell you.............the same results everyone else is getting from their research. Pharmaceutical grade is really the same thing as research companies are getting....

I'm not saying other sources have bad product, just that some people see ug stuff and freak out like it's bunk simply because it's not pharma grade.

I don't think the price I paid was too too different anyhow. I got it from a sponsor in tablet form.

Any difference in potency between liquid and tablet?

Do you think 10mg (5mg 2x per day) for 50 days will show fat loss, positive effects on blood sugar control, endurance gains as well as improved blood lipid profile?

Would GW be considered a viable option for on cycle cholesterol support? I plan on running Test/Anavar in a couple of weeks and I know Var is notorious for driving HDL to the basement. I will be using this in conjunction with Red Yeast Rice, fish oil, and red palm oil.

Wow

Look what DNP was used for, and how bad it is, and people still use that? I doubt that study is going to sway everyone away from using it.. To each his own..You wont catch me using any of these harmful products. You want growth..insulin, hgh, and tren..

Did you just read anything on this thread?

Would GW be considered a viable option for on cycle cholesterol support? I plan on running Test/Anavar in a couple of weeks and I know Var is notorious for driving HDL to the basement. I will be using this in conjunction with Red Yeast Rice, fish oil, and red palm oil.

IMO this and albuterol seem to be the ultimate HDL support cycle.

Metabolism. 1996 Jun;45(6):712-7.
Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carbohydrate metabolism in healthy men.
Maki KC, Skorodin MS, Jessen JH, Laghi F.
Source
Edward Hines, Jr, Veterans Affairs Hospital, Hines, IL, USA.
Abstract
beta(2)-Selective adrenergic agonists are used in the management of bronchial asthma and preterm labor. Due to their ability to increase muscle strength and size in animal models, new applications for these agents are also being explored for neuromuscular disorders and in rehabilitation. However, the effects of long-term beta(2)-agonist administration on lipoprotein and carbohydrate metabolism are incompletely understood. This investigation evaluated the effects of a beta(2)-agonist, albuterol, on serum lipids and carbohydrate homeostasis in eight healthy nonsmoking men aged 24 to 61 years. Collection of fasting blood samples was completed in duplicate on separate days at baseline, during 14 days of oral albuterol administration (Proventil Repetabs, 8 mg twice daily; Schering Pharmaceuticals, Kenilworth, NJ) and during a 7-day washout period. Carbohydrate homeostasis was evaluated using the minimal model technique at the end of the baseline and albuterol periods. Fasting glucose and insulin, intravenous glucose tolerance, acute insulin response to intravenous glucose (AIRg), insulin sensitivity (Si), and glucose effectiveness (Sg) were not significantly changed during albuterol administration. Significant alterations (P < or = .02) were observed in total cholesterol ([TC] -9.1% +/- 2.5%), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol ([LDL-C] -15.0% +/- 2.9%), and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ([HDL-C] +10.4% +/- 3.2%) concentrations, as well as the TC/HDL-C (-17.4% +/- 2.6%) and LDL-C/HDL-C (-22.9% +/- 2.4%) ratios. During washout, TC and LDL-C returned to baseline levels, whereas HDL-C remained elevated by 5.8% +/- 2.4% (P < .05). Thus, albuterol administration was associated with favorable changes in the serum lipid profile without marked impairment of glucose tolerance or its physiologic determinants.
PMID: 8637445 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

sfce8w.jpg

Everything looks good. Your Bun is high but in will assume you are drinking protein shakes and consuming high protein meals. Your potassium is high so I would check vitamin d.

But like other have said if we knew whether you were on cycle or not while taking would increase our understanding to interpret the results better.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members