advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

• yes

Votes: 119 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 63 34.6%

• Total voters
it DEFENITELY cause it, like the majority of steroids. Tren might be more dangerous due to its potency though.

But the problem is, the vast majority of people don't understand certain key indicators, due to our catastrophic corrupt deplorable medical system. We don't have access to real medical science, thats why the majority is misled and misinformed.

Cholesterol levels. Those are not just random numbers that go up or down just because. When your HDL goes down and your LDL goes up, people, due to our completely wrong allopathic medicine, see the number itself as the problem. As the disease. The number IS NOT the problem. The number is just an INDICATOR saying that something else is terribly wrong!!!

When a steroid like trenbolone causes the LDL to go up, that means, terrible damage is going on inside your body. Specifically, chronic inflammation. When chronic inflammation occurs in this case in the heart, the walls of the arteries literally begin to tear apart. At a microscopic levels of course. The body has its own mechanism of defense. Key amino acids and vitamins are used to repair and rebuild the tissue faster than it can completely burst. On top of that, the body use key antioxidants to combat the free radicals and prevent or decrease as much as it can oxidative damage. But there is a big problem. The vast majority of humans are severely low in essential nutrients. The right amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, are not present in the right quantities. Therefore, the body DOES NOT have the proper raw materials to efficiently combat the toxic effects of trenbolone. Let alone that an athlete needs multiple times more the essential nutrients than a sedentary human needs.

When the body does not have an efficient way to repair and rebuild the tissue on time, it has a secondary last resort measure. Use cholesterol and deposit it in the wall of the arteries in order to prevent internal bleeding. The liver produces more cholesterol and the Low density lipoprotein production goes up to carry the cholesterol to the areas being destroyed.

We can definitely say that when you use steroids, you are literally poisoning yourself just like with any prescription drug. There is no question that drugs are dangerous and can have catastrophic side effects. Its all a matter of weighing the benefits with the cons, and of course being as healthy as possible when it comes to nutrition. But that nutrition is not what you found in the locker room advises or even "generic" diets on boards. It is professional knowledge, assistance, monitoring, it is real medicine.

Lp(a) is a more specific indicator of heart damage, however no allopathic doctor ever test it. Why? ask pharmaceutical corporations.

NOTE: I am not a doctor nor trained in any medical field, I have just read, learn and researched extensively by myself because my dad passed away last year from heart disease. In an attempt to save him, for years I started investigating what was killing him.

Lot of opinion thrown in here like fact. What your describing above sounds like arthrosclerosis. Like i mentioned earlier smoking, shit diet, genetic predispostion will be far more worse IMO than tren. Based on the lack of evidence of tren and heart disease all we can do is speculate how bad.

Might as throw this out there. Ive worked on a heart and vascular floor in a decent size hospital. I can tell you from all the medical records ive seen every single person there will have at least one of these comobitities: diabetes, htn, hyperlipidema, obesity, kidney diesease and lastly over 65 y.o.

Take what you want from this infomation. There is a lot of other things to focus on when it comes to maintaining a healthy heart. Steriods are bad yes, but there is also a lot of other things pushed under the rug that need attention.

Last edited:
Lot of opinion thrown in here like fact. What your describing above sounds like arthrosclerosis. Like i mentioned earlier smoking, shit diet, genetic predispostion will be far more worse IMO than tren. Based on the lack of evidence of tren and heart disease all we can do is speculate how bad.

Right but his post was still very good and was above the level of knowledge most people have on here. All these things being mentioned are going to be bad. Comparing them and stating which is worse is really going to come down to the individual and the dose (say 1g tren vs 1 cigarette a day or 100mg tren vs 1 pack of cigs a day). Also, it's a shame we see 500 threads on HDL and none of Lp(a). Yea of course we want a higher HDL, but that just shows me a lot of people don't really get "it." Can't fault anyone besides the medical industry for getting it wrong all these years.

Right but his post was still very good and was above the level of knowledge most people have on here. All these things being mentioned are going to be bad. Comparing them and stating which is worse is really going to come down to the individual and the dose (say 1g tren vs 1 cigarette a day or 100mg tren vs 1 pack of cigs a day). Also, it's a shame we see 500 threads on HDL and none of Lp(a). Yea of course we want a higher HDL, but that just shows me a lot of people don't really get "it." Can't fault anyone besides the medical industry for getting it wrong all these years.

Discussion of lipoprotein(a) would be like discussion of the solar system. There's area's of both that are unknown with no absolute certainty. There's theories, some robust, some not so much.

The issue that arises, not everyone has elevated levels of Lp(a). Testing for the differentials of lipoproteins would help. It's relative to the individual. Some individuals carry different encoded proteins that consists of 2-43 copies of kringle-type domains. As well, there are 15 different allele copies of the kringle-type. Discussion would be quite broad and complex.

There's strategies to address lowering Lp(a), such optimization of several hormones, low dose ASA, niacin, omega 3's, coconut oil even occasional low dose anabolics, as aforementioned. There's other approaches, those are off the top of my head. Although, some individuals struggle to lower their Lp(a) even with strict compliances.

It's a topic with great interest, yet not everyone is inflicted with the nasty little trait.

Last edited:
Lipoprotein(a) isn't an indicator of heart damage. It's a genetic trait one carries. I personally have a very high LP(a) with zero calcium in my carotid and coronaries. It is an independent risk factor for CVD, M.I and Stroke.

Whats the best test or exam to determine the calcium buildup in the arteries?

I personally had a 64 slice CT angiography of the coronary arteries. I'm sure there's better, tho that's what my cardiologist ordered.

Might as throw this out there. Ive worked on a heart and vascular floor in a decent size hospital. I can tell you from all the medical records ive seen every single person there will have at least one of these comobitities: diabetes, htn, hyperlipidema, obesity, kidney diesease and lastly over 65 y.o.

Take what you want from this infomation. There is a lot of other things to focus on when it comes to maintaining a healthy heart. Steriods are bad yes, but there is also a lot of other things pushed under the rug that need attention.

I totally agree, and your feedback from your personal experience is priceless. Thank you!!

However, we involved in this hobby/sport, must be aware that the use of anabolic steroids, and perhaps trenbolone even worst, is yet ONE MORE thing we are throwing in our bodies that is indeed bad and detrimental for health. We have so many people in the community, still young, that use steroids and eat whatever they want. And they feel or try to portrait like if theyre indestructible or stronger than other people by being able to do so. Eating pizza every day, drinking booze, doing rec drugs. They simply don't know what theyre doing. They're building a giant time bomb. Thats besides the point though. Point is, we are voluntarily adding one more factor that is indeed bad. A lot of people still try to defend steroids like if theyre as healthy as drinking pure water, completely harmless. Even TRT, look at how many class action lawsuits are out there for heart attacks caused by TRT. True, testosterone cannot directly cause a heart attack, but who knows what kind of pre existing conditions and other factors in their life a person can have and adding TRT, one more drug, has increased the chance of a heart attack.

I personally had a 64 slice CT angiography of the coronary arteries.

im sure my doctors will know exactly what that is :rolleyes:

my doctor told me she'd rather me smoke and drink heavily than do steroids.. :banghead:

There are two types of CT scans for the heart. One is to determine calcium score, which is more specific to calcium buildup. However, I would argue the 256 slice CT angiogram scan of the chest is the better one. This is the one that found my aortic aneurysm. The one the doctor orders usually depends on your condition.

There are two types of CT scans for the heart. One is to determine calcium score, which is more specific to calcium buildup. However, I would argue the 256 slice CT angiogram scan of the chest is the better one. This is the one that found my aortic aneurysm. The one the doctor orders usually depends on your condition.

How about those lifeline screenings, are those legit?

tren is one of the powful drugs one can use but it is commonly used
usually heard it can cause blood pressure, and I'm not sure if it can cause heart problem.
maybe it depend on different people

I have ever seen on other website that user who stack test e+ tren e AT WINTER,,,,test p+ tren a AT SUMMER and one said it more common to get heart problem in summer, is it logical:confused: did the stack also make difference?

I personally had a 64 slice CT angiography of the coronary arteries. I'm sure there's better, tho that's what my cardiologist ordered.

64..... I love my toshiba 320 and my dual source :) :)

64..... I love my toshiba 320 and my dual source :) :)

:eek:

If I do another CT calcium score, I'll definitely look into a different facility with a higher resolution. Or I'll be out east come this February for the birth of my grandchild, maybe I can look you up :)

These questions always capture the same response of people saying that I don't : drink, have a shitty diet, smoke, do recreational drugs, am overweight etc.

That in some way these are all the lesser of the evils of AAS. The fact is that it is all bad for your heart in SOME way. And even though you dont partake in the above mentioned items doesn't take away from the negative shit tren or any other steroid can cause.

It's like asking an alcoholic if he thinks drinking is healthy and his response is "well at least I don't smoke because that's much worse".

It just seems like a lot of people are justifying using steroids with this kind of reasoning lately.

These questions always capture the same response of people saying that I don't : drink, have a shitty diet, smoke, do recreational drugs, am overweight etc.

That in some way these are all the lesser of the evils of AAS. The fact is that it is all bad for your heart in SOME way. And even though you dont partake in the above mentioned items doesn't take away from the negative shit tren or any other steroid can cause.

It's like asking an alcoholic if he thinks drinking is healthy and his response is "well at least I don't smoke because that's much worse".

It just seems like a lot of people are justifying using steroids with this kind of reasoning lately.

It's silly to compare things. Yes ciggs will be worse if you smoke a pack a day vs a cycle of 500mg test. But 1g of tren is worse than 1 cigarette a day. You can use the same logic with fast food, sugar, and alcohol.

It is silly and that's my point. We can keep going with these comparisons, which in my opinion just let people justify there use, but in the end it doesn't matter. To the OP, it doesn't matter what we believe about tren. The truth is that, as others more educated about this matter have pointed out, tren will directly or indirectly or both, cause trouble to your heart. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it is not happening.

:eek:

If I do another CT calcium score, I'll definitely look into a different facility with a higher resolution. Or I'll be out east come this February for the birth of my grandchild, maybe I can look you up :)

On the other side of country now :) Just for a bit. Thinking about heading back east though soon. Looking into buying my own fluoro unit and ultrasound machine and start treating old ppl and athlete joints non-op. If you ever get that PA license maybe ill consider some male anti aging stuff with some sports if i could recruit ya lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity