mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

• yes

Votes: 119 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 63 34.6%

• Total voters
Great info guys! Tren was my go-to forever. But as I got older the night sweats, insomnia and elevated heart rate got worse. No wonder my cardiologist prescribed metropolol for my heart rate! LOL. Worried about my heart and tired of the sides, I decided to get off it for good. :mad: I even tried acetate with similar sides.

Last edited:
I personally would say for myself my bp goes up. My resting heart rate goes from 60s to around 90. Even on a low dose. But I LOVE tren!!

110% or expect to regret it!

Just look at the factors that cause heart disease. If you can control those factors you will be fine. Any drug doesn't specifically cause heart disease. It is the side effects that do. Control your blood pressure, eat clean with lots of healthy fats like EVOO, salmon, nuts with fruits and dark leafy vegetables and do cardio daily. If you do these things and still can't control blood pressure then Tren isn't for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody just uses Tren... Nobody with any experience anyways. I cycled so much Tren over the years, going back to the days of making it with Finaplex and "magic solution".. What a load of crap to inject into your body after running it thru a Whatman... Man WTF was I thinking. Anyway, yes kids, strong anabolic steroids like Tren A, Tren E, stacked with 2-4 other drugs are a problem when cycled for years. Why is this even a question anymore. I'm not talking about 8-12 week cycles.. I'm taking about being on for 8-12 years guys... Or more. Do you really think a couple of cycles do shit? GTFO if you believe that. Always have an exit plan brothers.

DrG

Just look at the factors that cause heart disease. If you can control those factors you will be fine. Any drug doesn't specifically cause heart disease. It is the side effects that do. Control your blood pressure, eat clean with lots of healthy fats like EVOO, salmon, nuts with fruits and dark leafy vegetables and do cardio daily. If you do these things and still can't control blood pressure then Tren isn't for you.

X2
Great reply Kong I have always believed exactly this!

Lead Monster Labs Rep
Flex5 at checkout
Or 2 free test prop with orders over $250
Add "2 free test prop $250 flex deal" in notes
Mymonsterlabs.com

Then please do not use the healthcare system or the advances in medicine that have come from it or pharmaceuticals. If you are truely serious about that then you wont. But I have met many many guys on the boards who say these things..because they are in decent health.. fast forward to a time when they truly need it and they are singing its praises.

I hope you believe that and wont ever change your ways just because you are desperate.

We have the best people and the brightest minds trying to help ppl..but not ppl like you. I really wish certain ppl could be banned from receiving healthcare but unfortunately we wont do that.

I do the best I can every day and its not just for profit and its not without regard for ppl...those statements are laughable and come from someone who is so misinformed ( using a nice term) that its hilarious.

I agree. I don't know many that are in it for pure profit--and I'm in the thick of it. Also the claims of pharma pushing all the research are laughable...

Pharma only pushes the research (for the most part) thru drug development and making sure it doesn't kill people right off the bat. Studies after that are typically funded by grants given to institutions by the government (National Institute of Health). I know MY research wasn't funded by any pharmaceutical company, and I don't know any peers that have research funded by them either. The NIH doesn't care one bit about profit--what they care about is outcomes and public safety. They regularly strike drugs down from being recommended.

I hate when people want to blame big pharma and then proceed to loop everyone that works in a healthcare field as being part of the problem.

Now with that out of the way...

As far as tren directly causing heart disease? I bet it would if you stayed on it. So will being obese, or any other number of things. Some may get away with it, but many will not.

Does it increase risk for heart disease? Without taking a look out there as to the data compiled, I can just make a simple guess and say "well it does all these things that typically lead to heart disease, so it most likely does increase risk."

But wise use and doing everything you can to counteract heart disease while not using tren will probably have you end up fine.

Last edited:
Can't confirm if it causes heart disease, but I can confirm it brings the worst sides of any AAS, and I don't get bad sides compared to most. To me, more and worse sides = more detrimental impact to my long term health. I use tren sparingly.

this doesn't answer your question, but I believe smoking and eating fast food/ junk far out weight trens negative side effects on heart.

you are living in a bubble! you can convince yourself whatever you like so you can sleep at night, but that does not make it reality.

Last edited:
Steroids fuck you up.

You can take a lot or a little, if you take a little they fuck you up more slowly.

I'm happy with 2.5mg of Letrozole every couple days and a couple of fullbody's each week.

10 years ago, having to take injections every week didn't sound that bad. Now, I'll do anything to avoid it, hence the letro, which is working out great for me.

Every time I think about enhancing more, I realize it's not worth it.

To each his own, just know what the fuck you are doing to yourself and know that goals and priorities change with age.

Steroids fuck you up.

You can take a lot or a little, if you take a little they fuck you up more slowly.

I'm happy with 2.5mg of Letrozole every couple days and a couple of fullbody's each week.

10 years ago, having to take injections every week didn't sound that bad. Now, I'll do anything to avoid it, hence the letro, which is working out great for me.

Every time I think about enhancing more, I realize it's not worth it.

To each his own, just know what the fuck you are doing to yourself and know that goals and priorities change with age.

How's the letro effecting your lipids, libido?
You might want to keep an eye on your bone health. I heard it can cause bone mineral loss

I love the way tren makes me look, but hate the way it makes me feel. I took tren for years and every time I was on it gave me elevated heart rate, heart palpitations and chest pains. I drove myself to The emergency room once thinking I was having a heart attack. I was told I had an enlarged left ventricle and my heart was not pumping as efficiently as it should. I can't remember exactly what the test was. I was young and dumb at the time. I was tested years later while on trt only, and everything was normal. I also had a heart murmur while I was on tren that is gone now.

Last edited:
How's the letro effecting your lipids, libido?
You might want to keep an eye on your bone health. I heard it can cause bone mineral loss

I know quite a few people who use an AI to boost natural test levels. 2.5mg is too much for almost everyone i know but I know at least 20+ people who are either using 1.25mg letro twice a week or 25mg aromasin 3x a week and have great test numbers, good fertility and lipids.

Most of them also take clomid at 12.5mg a few time a week.

Dropping estrogen down too low can be damaging to lipids, your bones, libido and other estrogen dependent processes but I dont see any issue with keeping it on the lower range of normal and stacking a SERM with it.

The guys i know who do this are all former AAS users who decided to come off for health or general fertility reasons.

I know quite a few people who use an AI to boost natural test levels. 2.5mg is too much for almost everyone i know but I know at least 20+ people who are either using 1.25mg letro twice a week or 25mg aromasin 3x a week and have great test numbers, good fertility and lipids.

Most of them also take clomid at 12.5mg a few time a week.

Dropping estrogen down too low can be damaging to lipids, your bones, libido and other estrogen dependent processes but I dont see any issue with keeping it on the lower range of normal and stacking a SERM with it.

The guys i know who do this are all former AAS users who decided to come off for health or general fertility reasons.

Your last sentence sort of answered the question I was going to follow up with. I presume the AI helped them to restore their natural test levels, or at least get them high enough to function without the AAS.

Do you see any issue with not only long term AI use but also long term SERM use stacked with it? Presumably, they will be on that indefinitely given the purposes mentioned.

I had read a few studies indicating liver and CVD risks of long term tamoxifen use despite the potential benefits on lipids.

When a steroid like trenbolone causes the LDL to go up, that means, terrible damage is going on inside your body. Specifically, chronic inflammation. When chronic inflammation occurs in this case in the heart, the walls of the arteries literally begin to tear apart. At a microscopic levels of course. The body has its own mechanism of defense. Key amino acids and vitamins are used to repair and rebuild the tissue faster than it can completely burst. On top of that, the body use key antioxidants to combat the free radicals and prevent or decrease as much as it can oxidative damage. But there is a big problem. The vast majority of humans are severely low in essential nutrients. The right amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, are not present in the right quantities. Therefore, the body DOES NOT have the proper raw materials to efficiently combat the toxic effects of trenbolone. Let alone that an athlete needs multiple times more the essential nutrients than a sedentary human needs.

When the body does not have an efficient way to repair and rebuild the tissue on time, it has a secondary last resort measure. Use cholesterol and deposit it in the wall of the arteries in order to prevent internal bleeding. The liver produces more cholesterol and the Low density lipoprotein production goes up to carry the cholesterol to the areas being destroyed.

We can definitely say that when you use steroids, you are literally poisoning yourself just like with any prescription drug. There is no question that drugs are dangerous and can have catastrophic side effects. Its all a matter of weighing the benefits with the cons, and of course being as healthy as possible when it comes to nutrition. But that nutrition is not what you found in the locker room advises or even "generic" diets on boards. It is professional knowledge, assistance, monitoring, it is real medicine.

Where is there evidence that athletes need several times the nutrients of a sedentary person? That's a gross exaggeration.

And all prescriptions are poison? Come on man...you're invalidating much of what you're saying by few nonsensical statements

Your last sentence sort of answered the question I was going to follow up with. I presume the AI helped them to restore their natural test levels, or at least get them high enough to function without the AAS.

Do you see any issue with not only long term AI use but also long term SERM use stacked with it? Presumably, they will be on that indefinitely given the purposes mentioned.

I had read a few studies indicating liver and CVD risks of long term tamoxifen use despite the potential benefits on lipids.

I dont like tamox long term. Part of the issue is people dropping estrogen too low. I want it on lower range of normal to jack up LH FSH and then vary a bit between middle normal and low normal which will hopefully keep test levels elevated a bit while increasing fertility.

I know A LOT of guys who at some point abused steroids and natural unassisted test levels couldnt recover but after being on AI and clomid ( both low dose) for 6 plus months all of there test levels recovered but if they dropped those it would probably not be sustained.

I'm thinking as with most AAS the longer blood levels are more stabile the worst long term health sides you will get. Doses aside I'd think trenE would cause the most long term health sides due to having it constantly in your system. Even tren ace a few x per week there is still always some tren in you. But what about something like a tren base at maybe 25mg 4x per week pre training. It should clear in a day. Or better yet maybe super small doses of injectible methyltrienolone. Small meaning like 500mcg pre workout 4-5x per week.

Last edited:
tren ruins hdl and ldl in many people except a lucky few,

does alot and changes the body rapidly at high enough dose, but to think that it can do that without damage is being a bit rediculous,

alot of people report high heart rate etc with tren, myself included,

now health is more of a concern i have gone to more natural compounds to the body, test, low mast for ai and water control and eventually gh.

Anyone hear about Russia experimenting with trt(tren replacement therapy) with extremely low doses of tren. Heard about it from a very unreliable source lol but figured I'd ask?

Anyone hear about Russia experimenting with trt(tren replacement therapy) with extremely low doses of tren. Heard about it from a very unreliable source lol but figured I'd ask?

I know Dante at one point was talking about running a very low dose year round, like 7mg per week if I recall correctly.

All aas affects your muscles and your heart is a muscle so yes.Especially if over 400 mg a week

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner