mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does higher hormone use causing a faster aging face ?

I see tazarotene on alldaychemist, which is where I get my tretinoin. I'm on my last tube of tretinoin so looking forward to ordering the tazarotene.

I feel like I look older when I run tren, could be due to bring leaner

I think that the hormones can definitely play a part in it. Overall, what you eat is going to make the biggest difference! If you eat clean and lean then that’s what you’ll be. The particular hormones that I feel cause me to “look” older or just feel different are dht and estrogen. Luckily those are fairly easy to prevent with a little planning. Test itself doesn’t seem to do that. I typically try to stay away from the more androgenic shit. I remember taking superdrol about 15 years ago and my beard came in super thick after that! 😂 It’s been that way ever since!

Some would say androgens not only make you look older, they make you older, including the most conservative HRT.

We have discussed it before but I can't say for sure this is incorrect:

I know I choose the testosterone over longevity anyway.

Some would say

These "some" are anti testosterone. Ever come off testosterone a couple months and testosterone test out at 15? I have and I seemed to feel more lower mood than when on a normal 140 mgs trt dose. Testosterone keeps bones stronger, keeps a male mindset more in tact, sharper, sex response, and I think keeps one going after what they intend to manifest more so, and this is from experience.

These "some" are anti testosterone. Ever come off testosterone a couple months and testosterone test out at 15? I have and I seemed to feel more lower mood than when on a normal 140 mgs trt dose. Testosterone keeps bones stronger, keeps a male mindset more in tact, sharper, sex response, and I think keeps one going after what they intend to manifest more so, and this is from experience.

T also very important for cognitive function. Higher Free T linked to significantly lower risk of dementia.

A00A2486-53EF-444E-98E1-3B492884C083.jpeg I’ll add to this thread - I do exactly nothing for my face. No creams, treatments, care, etc.

I’d probably benefit from it, but at work a lot of colleagues who I meet for the first time assume I’m in my mid/late 20’s. I’m 33 next month.

Of course, they’re mostly overweight and indulge in excess alcohol, so the juxtaposition is greater, but I think after over a decade of gear I don’t look any older than I would have at this age.

Gh probably helps, I’ll be 1 year in on gh as of July.

View attachment 178973I’ll add to this thread - I do exactly nothing for my face. No creams, treatments, care, etc.

I’d probably benefit from it, but at work a lot of colleagues who I meet for the first time assume I’m in my mid/late 20’s. I’m 33 next month.

Of course, they’re mostly overweight and indulge in excess alcohol, so the juxtaposition is greater, but I think after over a decade of gear I don’t look any older than I would have at this age.

Gh probably helps, I’ll be 1 year in on gh as of July.

GH is the truth!

It's that drop in IGF-1 (and estradiol for females after menopause) that really starts to make us "look gold"

There are two meanings to the phrase "anti-aging". Both very distinct from the other:

1. Extending lifespan

2. Preventing age related frailty and physical/cognitive/immune system deterioration

HRT is essential for #2. Especially the GH/IGF-1 axis.

Personally, i'm all about quality over quantity. As someone else said, i'd rather live an awesome life that is slightly shorter than make it to 100 plus years shitting myself in a diaper and forgetting my own name.

Responsible HRT will not significantly shorten lifespan and may actually extend it in some people. A lot of these so called longetivity studies and rationale come from rodent studies and even insects and other species.

The GH/IGF-1 axis going to shit is one of the primary reasons your risk of cancer increases with age and why a simple cold or flu will put you on your ass or in a coffin when as a young adult you power through it as if nothing happened. The brain also suffers from the lack of GH/IGF-1 and starts to atrophy/shrink and lose function. When a senior falls and breaks their hip and dies; that age related bone weakness/osteoporosis is directly linked to loss of testosterone/estradiol/GH axis.

With a crippled GH/IGF-1 axis, your thymus gland and immune system become very weak, so they cannot prevent cancer growth or severe respiratory infection as well as before. By the time you are 80 and older, you basically no longer even have a thymus gland. The immune system is shot and unable to handle simple infections and deleted harmful mutated cells.

GH is the truth!

It's that drop in IGF-1 (and estradiol for females after menopause) that really starts to make us "look gold"

Re: hgh

So on average what is the daily longevity dose ?
2ius?
So if I have a 15iu vial from TP(or whoever) I need to reconstitute(1.5ml) accordingly ?
That way I know a 20unit draw is 2iu of HGH.

I don't want to get these >10iu vials and just measure out 20units and cal it 2iu. I think guys saying theyre using 2ius are really using 3.5ius.

Re: hgh

So on average what is the daily longevity dose ?
2ius?
So if I have a 15iu vial from TP(or whoever) I need to reconstitute(1.5ml) accordingly ?
That way I know a 20unit draw is 2iu of HGH.

I don't want to get these >10iu vials and just measure out 20units and cal it 2iu. I think guys saying theyre using 2ius are really using 3.5ius.

Not for longevity, but anti-aging (help prevent wrinkles, bone/muscle loss, fat gain, cognitive/memory loss etc).

Exactly, You reconstitute with 1.5 mL. 20 unit draw is 2 IU on insulin syringe.

Generally, it would be 2-3 IU but depends on IGF-1 and how you feel. Target IGF-1 would be around 250-330 ng/mL. Three times weekly HGH is much better at preserving insulin sensitivity and for muscle and strength. Daily is better for fat loss.

I bounce around, but generally my favorite is 5 IU SQ AM Mon/Wed/Friday. Otherwise i do 3-4 IU daily in the AM SQ. Three times weekly gives me best energy, cognitive function, libido and "aesthetics" (less water/bloat/stay dry)

Yeah, a lot of guys treat any vial as 10 IU no matter what seller states. You should test your IGF-1 after 4 weeks and adjust as needed by labs and how you feel.

Glad to help brother. You will see the most drastic improvement after +5 months. You can reverse wrinkles and fine lines if you start early enough on them. Skin improvement continues past 1-2 years as well. Just be consistent and never stop. You will be very very happy you did 5-10 years from now.
Is there anything else we NEED to put on with this stuff to get all the benefits? Can I just put it on every other night with no moisturizer or anything and be fine? My face is oily af so I'm not worried about dry skin.

Is there anything else we NEED to put on with this stuff to get all the benefits? Can I just put it on every other night with no moisturizer or anything and be fine? My face is oily af so I'm not worried about dry skin.

Just keep moisturizer on hand as needed. If you are going to get excess amounts of sunlight; suncreen.

When guys have that bloated/moon face + thick neck it makes them look older for sure.

Also when getting super peeled it makes you look older. I'm 33. My face gets the skeleton look when I go below 7%.

However, if youre not puffy or incredible lean in my experience it does not age your face.

Not for longevity, but anti-aging (help prevent wrinkles, bone/muscle loss, fat gain, cognitive/memory loss etc).

Exactly, You reconstitute with 1.5 mL. 20 unit draw is 2 IU on insulin syringe.

Generally, it would be 2-3 IU but depends on IGF-1 and how you feel. Target IGF-1 would be around 250-330 ng/mL. Three times weekly HGH is much better at preserving insulin sensitivity and for muscle and strength. Daily is better for fat loss.

I bounce around, but generally my favorite is 5 IU SQ AM Mon/Wed/Friday. Otherwise i do 3-4 IU daily in the AM SQ. Three times weekly gives me best energy, cognitive function, libido and "aesthetics" (less water/bloat/stay dry)

Yeah, a lot of guys treat any vial as 10 IU no matter what seller states. You should test your IGF-1 after 4 weeks and adjust as needed by labs and how you feel.
Do you think there's any point in using HGH for anti aging if your IGF1 level is already close to 300 without HGH?

Just get some brotox. Jk, unless you want to. Just don't overdo it. Definitely can help with lines around the eyes and forehead.

Seriously, it's mostly cutting and diuretics. Pull all the fat and water out and what are you left with?
Guys pound AI's like there's no tomorrow. Estrogen has a lot of cons, but having some is a good thing, it definitely helps with skin appearance from elasticity, hydration, thickness.

Do you think there's any point in using HGH for anti aging if your IGF1 level is already close to 300 without HGH?

Great question. There are benefits to GH that are independent of IGF-1 and when using exogenous HGH you get a spike in FFA (Free fatty acids) that you don't get with endogenous GH (unless you are sleeping).

It's up for debate, but the fact that the body responds to exogenous GH (with benefits like fat loss/nitrogen retention) even in the setting of both high and low IGF-1 ( i.e. tren user for the latter and someone with 300 igf-1 baseline for the former) it would seem there MAY be a benefit . ( big maybe)

The liver in that person might just genetically produce higher IGF without the concomitant high GH level , so we might still see a benefit from that big exogenous GH spike.

I like to keep things as simple & practical as possible. If i'm that guy with natural 300s igf-1, i would experiment with varying dosages of HGH and track benefits/sides/etc. (maybe 3-6 IU to start)

It should be quickly obvious if exogenous HGH imparts benefit to that person. (increased pump/hardness from nitrogen / easier low body fat maintenance / wellbeing, etc). If none or minimal benefits noticed, then don't take it.

Just get some brotox. Jk, unless you want to. Just don't overdo it. Definitely can help with lines around the eyes and forehead.

Seriously, it's mostly cutting and diuretics. Pull all the fat and water out and what are you left with?
Guys pound AI's like there's no tomorrow. Estrogen has a lot of cons, but having some is a good thing, it definitely helps with skin appearance from elasticity, hydration, thickness.

Estrogen deficiency is why women dry out like prunes after menopause. They lose something like 30% skin collagen in the first 5 years of menopause. (Due to estradiol deficiency). This has been proven to be stopped and reversed by HRT. (Estradiol replacement). Low E2 also leads to weight gain (male fat pattern /beer belly) , hair loss/thinning, loss of libido and all the shitty parts of getting old as a woman. ( All preventable with good HRT)

E2 is essential for skin health, hair health amd cardiovascular health. ( among other things like neurological health, wellbeing ; dopamine/serotonin, etc).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity