advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates to openly discuss steriod use in new MD article..

lol..yeah thats really beleivable..and they were all natural till they turned pro

read the thread Big A-So Sick Of This Here Is The Truth

I know people that are on the National Level that say time off is 2 Gram of test a week

that's National not Pro

500mg of test/week my ass

it doesn't matter. unless he claims to have used bigger dosages then everyone else the naysayers will say that he is lying.

it would be better if they left out doses and duration all together, just patronizing their fans

instead just talk of what were their preferred compounds and what purpose they served. even that would be sugar coated though.

did dorian say most he used was 600mg test??
he told me himself his last olympia was 1.5g test

The more I''ve taken a step back from bodybuilding and all the retarted drugs the more I understand why these pros sugar coat and deflate their dosages.

A. The most straight up retarted generation of ego inflated, macho man, lazy fucks being the up and comers who read the dosages.
B. Everyone responds differently, so its irrelevant
C. If being a pro is what you truly want to do, you will figure out just how insanely high you have to go with the drug intake

For example - I never thought I'd exceed 1 gram in my life. I was naive. But I was determined to add 100 lbs to my frame and willing to exceed a gram if necessary. Eventually I personally found out what works in the drug department and gained those 100 lbs. Fucking simple. Constant progression in food, in dosages, and in lifts. All go up with time in EVERY progressing bodybuilder. The only difference is how long it takes to become pro size which is determined by genetics - genetics meaning how well you respond to the gear. Oh and how smart you are as well with a little experimenting thrown in the mix as well (to learn efficiency).

Dorian was top .05% of the population genetically. Look how long it took him to completely blow up from nothing.

I guarantee no pro on stage now will say "I'm here because Dorian gave me the secret dosage to becomee pro status". Oh no, they knew what they wanted and were willing to do whatever needed to get their. 3 gs, 5 gs, 10 gs? 3 g's for the elite? 10 for the least gifted? Idk, but if you want it bad enough you'll find out without Dorian saying a number in an article.

The more I''ve taken a step back from bodybuilding and all the retarted drugs the more I understand why these pros sugar coat and deflate their dosages.

A. The most straight up retarted generation of ego inflated, macho man, lazy fucks being the up and comers who read the dosages.
B. Everyone responds differently, so its irrelevant
C. If being a pro is what you truly want to do, you will figure out just how insanely high you have to go with the drug intake

For example - I never thought I'd exceed 1 gram in my life. I was naive. But I was determined to add 100 lbs to my frame and willing to exceed a gram if necessary. Eventually I personally found out what works in the drug department and gained those 100 lbs. Fucking simple. Constant progression in food, in dosages, and in lifts. All go up with time in EVERY progressing bodybuilder. The only difference is how long it takes to become pro size which is determined by genetics - genetics meaning how well you respond to the gear. Oh and how smart you are as well with a little experimenting thrown in the mix as well (to learn efficiency).

Dorian was top .05% of the population genetically. Look how long it took him to completely blow up from nothing.

I guarantee no pro on stage now will say "I'm here because Dorian gave me the secret dosage to becomee pro status". Oh no, they knew what they wanted and were willing to do whatever needed to get their. 3 gs, 5 gs, 10 gs? 3 g's for the elite? 10 for the least gifted? Idk, but if you want it bad enough you'll find out without Dorian saying a number in an article.

bolded part is spot on imo
completely understand pro's and amateurs alike not willing to give out info to joe public, why should they?
they put the work in and were asking the exact same questions at one point.
but they were determined to find the answers so they did - either through self-experimentation or learning from vets after proving their dedication with years of consistency.
not easy to then give this info to just anyone, like a magician revealing his secrets.

but i wouldnt say pro size is determined by genetics solely. imo thats completely untrue. everyone has the genetics (unless suffering from a rare condition) to put on massive amounts of size but how they look at that size and how much drugs they need to achieve it is whats genetics determine.

muscle shape, insertions, drug sensitivity, proneness to side effects is determined by genetics.

Last edited:
bolded part is spot on imo
completely understand pro's and amateurs alike not willing to give out info to joe public, why should they?
they put the work in and were asking the exact same questions at one point.
but they were determined to find the answers so they did - either through self-experimentation or learning from vets after proving their dedication with years of consistency.

but i wouldnt say pro size is determined by genetics solely. imo thats completely untrue. everyone has the genetics (unless suffering from a rare condition) to put on massive amounts of size but how they look at that size and how much drugs they need to achieve it is whats genetics determine.

muscle shape, insertions, drug sensitivity, proneness to side effects is determined by genetics.
You completely got me their bro, what I was speaking about was strictly pro size. Should have explained.

Dante said it years ago and it was the most single handedly encouraging thing I ever read.

Not all of us can reach pro status, but we can all get to that pro size.

When speaking about drugs and dosages, I stick to the basics of size and leave out the important stuff that you mentioned, for simplicity sake

I remember when Levrone did a stint saying he would gain 30+ lbs without steroids in 30 days. Was tested before, during and after for steroids. If I remember correctly, he gained almost 40. LOL but he never mentioned slin...

That being said if he had been using androgens he would have looked similar to his best when bulking. That dude had a phenomenal physique.

I;m guessing if the all told the truth, Shawn will have done the least.

Not be cause he was smaller, but he seemed to to have the genetics for this when you look at his teenage pics.

I'm guessing he responded well to everything. Drugs training and food.

Not that I disagree with every reply, these are exactly the types of responses that ran Dante away from this place.

No one will believe what they say anyway because they have a lot to gain by lying to everyone. (Sarcastically speaking) Anytime a pro says what they use they seem to be labeled a liar. So that tells me those who call them a liar know the secret of what to take? Why call them a liar then if even you don't know.

i hope people understand that they have no anonymity protecting them, its difficult to risk diminishing the legacies they sacrificed so much for by revealing just how much is needed to succeed at this craft.

it would make them look more like drug abusers instead of gifted athletes to the average person and gym rats who think 1g of test is all you need, with 4ius gh if youre lucky enough to afford it!

but they can still speak truthfully without getting into specifics and details. hopefully they elude to the importance of hormones and gear to build an inhuman physique. that the genetics card people play will only get you so far and that aas, gh, slin are not simply the "finishing touch" as the politically correct pro's tout.
300lbs at 10% bf or under because of genetics? hopefully they debunk that at least for the public!

again, without mentioning doses and sensitive info, they can talk of how compounds are used and what purpose they serve i.e. synergy of gh + slin,
androgens pre contest and orals to fill out etc

Last edited:
I;m guessing if the all told the truth, Shawn will have done the least.

Not be cause he was smaller, but he seemed to to have the genetics for this when you look at his teenage pics.

I'm guessing he responded well to everything. Drugs training and food.

I agree with this because I grew up with Shawn. He had INSANE genetics. I met him when he was 11 years old and even then he had an abnormal physique. When he started lifting in high school, he blew up really quick. Very athletically gifted as well. Set rushing records in football and a very fast sprinter.

As it is in everything in life ,it all depends. Meaning there are gifted athletes who don't need to put as much work in as the regular joes.So when a regular Joe uses 10 grams of gear ,he will lose out to the gifted only using a fraction.
A gifted athlete in all areas plus the extra hard work will be unbeatable no matter if Joe takes 13 grams of shit.

Now that being said no athlete of their caliber is going to go on record and tell the true numbers ,so you have to read between the lines.

Last edited:
i personally have spoken with a Mr.O that competed between 1975-1995
not going to give exact name...
i will also not give EXACT doses because I don't want to tell people the ceiling and then they start using it....

but, his cycle consisted of :

1500+ test a week (pharm)
700+ deca a week(pharm)
150+ anadrol a day(pharm) for up to 3 months at a time
300+ tren added in and out
no gh

he wasn't lying...
and yeah, that's the reality, that even back then, at that size, there was pretty much 3-4 grams being run year round despite years and years of hard training and diet and superior genetics...

no clue why dorian says he ran 750test/500deca/50dbol.
im sure that was his cycle perhaps in 1986-1988, but that's about it , if it's true :)

Last edited:
I'm
Not that I disagree with every reply, these are exactly the types of responses that ran Dante away from this place.
Na bro, simplifying things down to the point of saying bodybuilding is all about
Na bro, simplifying things down to the point of saying bodybuilding is all about progression is definitely not what drove him off. I take it since I brought him up, your comment was directed at me.

Dante wouldn't ever say it's OK to be on (in my extreme example, 10 grams) . Common sense should tell anyone that 10 grams is completely unthinkable.

Dante left cuz of all the young spoon fed fuck heads that expected everything given to them and do it in the least amount of work possible. He got tired of explaining his years and years and years of proof, clients, and busting ass to fucktards who were quick to call him a liar and show zero respect.

And then even some others that then came back to the boards later on with health issues at a super young age where Dante probably doesn't have to much sympathy for after the billion statements he's made on here about health.

It's sure as hell not the guys who have balance and understanding of the risks we take that turn him off. It's the cocky new generation band wagon jumpers who expect things given to them that turned him away.

I'm
Na bro, simplifying things down to the point of saying bodybuilding is all about

Na bro, simplifying things down to the point of saying bodybuilding is all about progression is definitely not what drove him off. I take it since I brought him up, your comment was directed at me.

Dante wouldn't ever say it's OK to be on (in my extreme example, 10 grams) . Common sense should tell anyone that 10 grams is completely unthinkable.

Dante left cuz of all the young spoon fed fuck heads that expected everything given to them and do it in the least amount of work possible. He got tired of explaining his years and years and years of proof, clients, and busting ass to fucktards who were quick to call him a liar and show zero respect.

And then even some others that then came back to the boards later on with health issues at a super young age where Dante probably doesn't have to much sympathy for after the billion statements he's made on here about health.

It's sure as hell not the guys who have balance and understanding of the risks we take that turn him off. It's the cocky new generation band wagon jumpers who expect things given to them that turned him away.

My comment wasn't directed at you. In fact, I had to look back at what you posted just to see what you were talking about.

It would be cool if Flex Wheeler was in it. I read an interview years back where it seemed like he was attempting to get into it in-depth but the interviewer kept cutting him off an changing the subject. What I do remember though is he said he took so much gear it made him sick constantly.

He said he injected something everyday. Every single day.

You're not going to get much from this article. They'll talk about it, in general. I remember years ago Shawn saying he didn't use GH... I expect much of the same. And guys talking about under a gram blah blah blah... throw in 2-4iu of gh, and we have a champ lol. Bloated gut and all

He said he injected something everyday. Every single day.

You're not going to get much from this article. They'll talk about it, in general. I remember years ago Shawn saying he didn't use GH... I expect much of the same. And guys talking about under a gram blah blah blah... throw in 2-4iu of gh, and we have a champ lol. Bloated gut and all

Yes, but what do people expect. Gotta be rolemodels.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear