advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates to openly discuss steriod use in new MD article..

This is old. Great interview though!

jamo did an interview in MMI years ago and mentioned they'd shoot an amp of sust and an amp of deca every day, I remember that much... forgot anything else.

I see JP Fux faily regularly, maybe i'll give him a $100 bill and see if he'll disclose "dosages in general", given that I'm no stranger to the 4,6,7g/wk range plus orals, and 50-60+ slin back in the day, and not some youngbuck lookin to start his first cycle. lol

I see JP Fux faily regularly, maybe i'll give him a $100 bill and see if he'll disclose "dosages in general", given that I'm no stranger to the 4,6,7g/wk range plus orals, and 50-60+ slin back in the day, and not some youngbuck lookin to start his first cycle. lol

report back with your findings ;)

Last edited:
im just a nobody who likes a workout but am good friends with a big dude.

he basically has never been off his first cycle. the past six (?) years he hasn't run anything less than 2g of test. offseason orals might be six weeks of drol. he uses as much growth as he can afford. eating wise its funny he only has like 4 big meals a day and one of them is usually a box of kids cereal. but dude is always lean.

competition he uses 3g of test with some tren and winny. as much growth as he can afford.

his health is fine.

im just a nobody who likes a workout but am good friends with a big dude.

he basically has never been off his first cycle. the past six (?) years he hasn't run anything less than 2g of test. offseason orals might be six weeks of drol. he uses as much growth as he can afford. eating wise its funny he only has like 4 big meals a day and one of them is usually a box of kids cereal. but dude is always lean.

competition he uses 3g of test with some tren and winny. as much growth as he can afford.

his health is fine.

According to what?

jamo did an interview in MMI years ago and mentioned they'd shoot an amp of sust and an amp of deca every day, I remember that much... forgot anything else.

Jean Pierre Fux was one of my favorites. Had an awesome physique that I always thought was similiar to Dorians but he couldn't control the gut at the end it seemed.

i personally have spoken with a Mr.O that competed between 1975-1995

his cycle consisted of :

1500+ test a week (pharm)
700+ deca a week(pharm)
150+ anadrol a day(pharm) for up to 3 months at a time
300+ tren added in and out
no gh

he wasn't lying...
and yeah, that's the reality, that even back then, at that size, there was pretty much 3-4 grams being run year round despite years and years of hard training and diet and superior genetics...

A light hearted post on my part (I'm smiling as I'm writing this) so don't get mad but.. the Mr. O would have been considered big for his time but not that big for modern bodybuilding according to what you said.

You also said "even back then" so I know it isn't in the 90s because "even back then" indicates a surprise at the dosages for that generation.. We can rule out Dorian and Lee Haney since they had the size that wouldn't surprise you.

So you must be talking about Franco, Arnold, Frank Zane, Chris Dickerson or Samir Bannout. From that group, if I had to GUESS, I'd eliminate Frank Zane from the line up because of how light he was.

I'd eliminate Arnold because well I just don't think you talked to Arnold about that.

That leaves, Franco, Chris and Samir. I'd have to guess it was Samir because he seems more open about discussing these type of things and he seems to talk a lot :D

A light hearted post on my part (I'm smiling as I'm writing this) so don't get mad but.. the Mr. O would have been considered big for his time but not that big for modern bodybuilding according to what you said.

You also said "even back then" so I know it isn't in the 90s because "even back then" indicates a surprise at the dosages for that generation.. We can rule out Dorian and Lee Haney since they had the size that wouldn't surprise you.

So you must be talking about Franco, Arnold, Frank Zane, Chris Dickerson or Samir Bannout. From that group, if I had to GUESS, I'd eliminate Frank Zane from the line up because of how light he was.

I'd eliminate Arnold because well I just don't think you talked to Arnold about that.

That leaves, Franco, Chris and Samir. I'd have to guess it was Samir because he seems more open about discussing these type of things and he seems to talk a lot :D

Lou Ferrigno maybe?

Not going to comment on this because I don't want to give out any identities.
However, yes, you are correct in that the size of the individual I am talking about is about 50-60 pounds less muscle mass than people today. So he would never bust past probably getting an IFBB pro card...and that's it.

So even with those amazing genetics,3-4grams and tons of hard training,hard work,and diet....he's nowhere near Ronnie Coleman or Kai Greene,etc.

lol@ people who think pros nowdays use mild doses =/

So one fking question...

Is truth that more gear ( mgs/amount of compounds in one stack ) = more muscles/better look etc. in Your opinion? And the best way to reach Your maximum muscle limit is taking as much as your body is able to hold? ;)

Last edited:
No.

I misread....I thought he said Mr O competitor. Lou competed in the Mr O from 74 until 94 I think, so the time frame was pretty close.
I could be wrong but I think he only competed twice
The pumping iron year and a comeback in the 90's

I could be wrong but I think he only competed twice
The pumping iron year and a comeback in the 90's

I believe Dan Duchaine hinted at the fact that someone from Arnolds day made a comeback to the olympia and came to him for guidance. He stated that the guy did not do as well as he could have because he took less than what Dan told him to. I think it was in the USH2. I believe he was talking about Lou.

We will never know exact numbers of dosages, ever. And We don't really need too. Anyone who has been BB for a good while, and has used gear, could prob guess in the ball park. And those who are just reg gym enthusiasts have no business or reason to know. You can't go giving out dose numbers and having dipshit kids reading it, and thinking, ya, that's Guna be my next cycle lol. Cause we all know how a vast amount of people that just stick themselves with whatever, to try and make gains and look good. Yet have no knowledge of diet, training, or the sport in general. The pros are actually doing the right thing by not divulging that info. Diet, rest, training style, genetics, all play a huge part. And if those are on point, the more gear you take, the bigger you will get. Very simple. And by looking at these guys, obviously, they are running crazy dosages of many dif compounds, year round. And coming off gear, Never happens. Don't let anyone tell you that. If a pro came off all gear...even for a month or two, do you know the health issues they would have? Never mind the way their body would crash and deteriorate? I always lol when pros would say, they are off gear for a while to let receptors clear out, or they are off everything for a detox lol. Ya, ok. what I'm hopping to read in this MD artical, is just about what dif compounds they used. And the purpose of each one. How the compounds work with each other and The timing. Either way, this should be interesting.

I won't name any names, but I have personally spoke to one of the biggest bodybuilding stars of the 70's about gear usage and he said that during his heaviest mass cycles he would go as high as 10,000mg of test per week and 100mg of dbol per day. I have forgotten how many weeks he said that he ran this cycle. And remember...this is a very high dosage but there was also no HGH back then, and nobody was using slin. There was also no aromasin, arimidex, or nolvadex and as a result he said that he had gyno surgery done five times during his bodybuilding career. I can't remember how much test he said that he ran pre-contest, but I do remember that he ran primo at 2000mg/week prior to a big show.

I believe Dan Duchaine hinted at the fact that someone from Arnolds day made a comeback to the olympia and came to him for guidance. He stated that the guy did not do as well as he could have because he took less than what Dan told him to. I think it was in the USH2. I believe he was talking about Lou.

That is part of why I thought it may have been him as well....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws