over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easy way to consume 5,000 calories

Haha that's even a over kill for me 😅

I would probably die wtf! Lol maybe with a tub of ice cream or a huge protein/ice cream smoothie

I don't know if I'll ever make it to New Yok but that is absolutely the kind of dessert I'd do.

If you do, you need to film yourself eating it and post it up! :LOL:

If I didn't care about my health or physique, and let my vices take over, id be 700 lbs. I could breathe in 24 "hot-off-the-belt" Krispy Kreme's while waiting at a red light

I never understood the guys struggling with eating enough food, especially if they eat some junk along the clean food. I could eat 3k for breakfast, and be hungry for second breakfast. eating 8-10k everyday is easy with our highly palatable foods.

I'd be a miserable 700 lbs obese fuck of course, wishing to die lol

I never understood the guys struggling with eating enough food, especially if they eat some junk along the clean food. I could eat 3k for breakfast, and be hungry for second breakfast. eating 8-10k everyday is easy with our highly palatable foods.

I'd be a miserable 700 lbs obese fuck of course, wishing to die lol
Dude. Same. I struggle to eat under 4k cals lmao. I legit have to plan an evening jog if I want to cut under 4k, because I hate running with food in my stomach so I’ll avoid overeating just for that - otherwise, I can do 4k by lunch 😂

I think most people could eat 8k calories a day with shit food no problem. How many days until they are like fuck this I feel like total shit. I bet most here wouldn't last a week maybe two tops. who would.even want to try???
I would wager that there is not many here that could eat 8k clean food day in and day out. Personally I top out at 4500 clean food and that's with an occasional day that.I really have.to.force myself to eat. You show me a guy that.eats 8k clean food everyday and I will show you a.huge motherfucker. Yes there are exceptions but not in BB

It might be my British sensibilities but that does not look appealing at all.

I love you mad yanks, I love your culture, books, music and hell, even some of you cuisine (especially BBQ and tex mex) - but I can't lie your fast food and snacks food is horrible. I tried a Twinkie the other week; wtf is that? Just taste like sweet nothing. No real flavour, just sweet. As for what you call chocolate....

Looks like something i could have downed when i was sill a kid in my early 50's. Not so much now. Used to make my own concoction for years with a few varieties of chocolate peanut butter cups, butterfinger candy bars, peanut butter ice cream and my own chocolate.peanut butter sauce. The last time i did that i would have to wake up from my coma to have some more before dropping back asleep.

You are absolutely right there. US chocolate is garbage compared to European chocolate but I do love me some Reese’s.
I don't know where Toblerone is made but it's in US stores and it's the best chocolate 😎

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear