over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easy way to consume 5,000 calories

I never understood the guys struggling with eating enough food, especially if they eat some junk along the clean food. I could eat 3k for breakfast, and be hungry for second breakfast. eating 8-10k everyday is easy with our highly palatable foods.

I'd be a miserable 700 lbs obese fuck of course, wishing to die lol
Agree 100 percent. 8k calories per day is nothing...if calorie dense food is included. Doesn't even have to be junk , steak, pasta, yogurt, nuts, natty pb. Now 8k clean, that would be painful.

Easiest for me, with very poor appetite, was maltodextrin. 200 grams with flavoring of your choice in a tall glass. Only problem was intense stomach pain sometimes. Surprise! - not.
Very unhealthy, need 25iu insulin for each glass lol with a base of 100+ Lantus.

Some good bodybuilders do drink mass amounts of these refined carbs, like Roman Fritz. Someone here said Andrea Presti had 280 grams intraworkout. Exactly what you should NOT do for health lol.

I don't know where Toblerone is made but it's in US stores and it's the best chocolate 😎
Love it. I get in these kicks where I inhale like 8 bars of Toblerone, then it's onto something else. I used to eat 2 pounds of English Wine Gums a day some periods, hey, it was "carb loading" right? At least there's no fat in Wine Gums and it has some collagen.

You are absolutely right there. US chocolate is garbage compared to European chocolate but I do love me some Reese’s.
If you are talking about the candy being sold at walmart of walgreens or russel stovers I hear you but we have TONS of small local choclatiers that put out high quality that can stand with international offerings. Same goes for cheese, kraft singles = garbage, but seek out some locally made and properly aged Wisconsin "craft" cheese and it's a different story.

Not sure why the pig trough version of American foods always gets compared to the best other places have to offer. It's like comparing top shelf Italian or French wine to Boones Farm or Franzia. Apples to go-carts.

'merca/

Not sure why the pig trough version of American foods always gets compared to the best other places have to offer. It's like comparing top shelf Italian or French wine to Boones Farm or Franzia. Apples to go-carts.
Im not comparing apples and oranges here. The difference in quality you get just at a checkout register is night and day. They'll have something on the cheaper side like milka, while we have shitty Hersheys or Nestle. It's not even a comparison, that's how far apart they are. If you want to get into higher end chocolates, the gap widens even further.

It might be my British sensibilities but that does not look appealing at all.

I love you mad yanks, I love your culture, books, music and hell, even some of you cuisine (especially BBQ and tex mex) - but I can't lie your fast food and snacks food is horrible. I tried a Twinkie the other week; wtf is that? Just taste like sweet nothing. No real flavour, just sweet. As for what you call chocolate....
tex mex is good, I used to get grief from select friends for praising it having been born out here, but I invite you to try real untainted authentic Mexican food in southern cali :)

tell us more what you think about us I want to see a thread on this lol

Would you have to eat till failure ? 😅😅
Hell yeah let's hit up the buffet and do a cheat day to failure. We'll be so stuffed we can't walk, I'll grab your waist and you can flap the chest wings and fly us home 🪽🪽🍗

tex mex is good, I used to get grief from select friends for praising it having been born out here, but I invite you to try real untainted authentic Mexican food in southern cali :)

tell us more what you think about us I want to see a thread on this lol
We’re going to need some recs! I go down that way all the time.

Im not comparing apples and oranges here. The difference in quality you get just at a checkout register is night and day. They'll have something on the cheaper side like milka, while we have shitty Hersheys or Nestle. It's not even a comparison, that's how far apart they are. If you want to get into higher end chocolates, the gap widens even further.
Regarding the crap at the register, agree. 100% disagree on the high end. High end is high end and its as good as the quality of ingredients and care put into the creating. It's not like Europe has some secret continent where they buy their cacao from that the US market has no access to.

Regarding the crap at the register, agree. 100% disagree on the high end. High end is high end and its as good as the quality of ingredients and care put into the creating. It's not like Europe has some secret continent where they buy their cacao from that the US market has no access to.
lol I hear you. I think it's really just how readily available the good stuff is over there, where as you have to go to a specialty shop stateside for something comparable.

lol I hear you. I think it's really just how readily available the good stuff is over there, where as you have to go to a specialty shop stateside for something comparable.
100% different set of standards for sure. It doesn't hurt ones impressions of such items to be eating them when on holiday in a beautiful place that is new either, everything taste a touch sweeter on holiday!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws