over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estro at 476

Am I, really?

Explain how I'm wrong. Be concise, without blabbing off a bunch of discursive circumlocutions on your opinion of how I'm wrong. Please share.

Incidentally you obviously didn't read what I stated (quite common, that's okay tho). It is mixed and inconclusive, regardless of what you want to believe. I bring forth several of many citations of such, without promulgation of my personal view, yet you want to refute these...

Not in one sentence, nor with one inclination did I claim one AI was better than the other on the adverse effects on lipids. Now did I? So again, please explain how I'm "wrong".... Or is it because of you being a coach looking at a few lab's of a select few individuals that their "anecdotal evidence" is compelling evidence, everyone should only use exmestane? Yeah, okay.

There's a few here on this board stating in a very recent thread that claimed Arimidex has no negative effect on their lipids. I reckon their "anecdotal evidence" holds no value, huh, Mike?

And it's very obvious you have minimal understanding on physiological reactants related to the biosynthesis of lipoproteins. Or you would of been apprehensive on how individual genetic metabolism and expression of HMG-CoA reductase and it's related pathways correlate to all of this discussion. As I mentioned also; the interactive role of Cytochrome P450 enzymes that are involved in multi-array of biological processes that includes drug inducers or inhibitors, lipids and steroid metabolism, ect, ect. If you would have comprehended this, you would of not stated, "he's wrong."

It's not that I'm arguing with you, Mike. I have much better things to do than have an Internet pissing matches. You see Mike, I see small flaws and misuse of words that I personally believe you haven't a clue of their true definition in your comments. That's why I bring it to your attention. Like it or not. You can either choose to grow and use it to your advantage. Or tell me I'm wrong, and be bitter and think I'm looking for the "slight opening."

You also need to familiarize yourself with the difference between terminal half life and elimination half life. Or at least use it in the proper context, it'll keep you from stating erroneous information.

You stated
Lastly, do NOT switch to another AI, as the other AI''s screw with lipids. Aromasin is the only AI which wont damage the lipid profile.

First of all, Stewie just likes to argue with me whenever he sees the slightest opening, but he is wrong...Aromasin generally DOES have a more favorable impact on lipids in men than Letro or A-dex. Go and ask any number of coaches on this site--guys who have not only read the studies as I have.

So, when you use Nolvadex on-cycle, as you said above, you are not really "dialing" in anything--you are only stopping certain receptor-mediated side effects from occurring, such as gyno, but your estrogen level remains as high as ever, putting you at risk for systemic side effects.

Second paragraph:
In your words, explain the bolded. With reference, thanks.

Last edited:
my god man get some letro

or start taking some US PHAMRA grade Aromsin 25mgs ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stewie=right.
No idea why some people still persist in stating that aromasin is clearly the best of the ai's because of impact on libpids, etc.

i know this is beating a dead horse...

but most people I know that have all the issues you're having(mood,sex drive,etc) suddenly no longer have issues once they drop the test

600tren/150test and you should feel good...without caber

it doesn't always work for everybody, but it has worked for everybody I know IRL

----

also, I didn't read the arguments going on, but it's true:
aromasin is the best to use for a healthy lipid profile and healthy body

Last edited:
I thought the opposite would happen? I thought the high test would increase my sex drive, since test alone does. That's the main reason I went with such a high test dose. Is that reasoning incorrect, the high test won't increase sex drive?

I thought the opposite would happen? I thought the high test would increase my sex drive, since test alone does. That's the main reason I went with such a high test dose. Is that reasoning incorrect, the high test won't increase sex drive?

The issue is some of the excess test will convert to estrogen and you need the right balance between the 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Steve, I don't feel like explaining it all, but please give it a try

A lot of people I trained had "issues with nandrolone" before because they were running 750test/400deca ...1000test/500 deca...etc etc.

When I told them to switch to even 600deca/150test they suddenly never had the "deca-d" again and had their sex drive 'restored' to say the least lol.

Once again, doesn't always work for everybody...but so far it has been 100% successful for people I know.

Low test, High 19-nors is pretty nice if you're set on using them(I'm not a fan of them unless you are becoming an ifbb pro bodybuilder that plans to go far..)

PS: 70mg of aromasin a week is absolutely insane to me.
If you are on real aromasin, 6.25-12.5mg 3x a week should be enough for 1gram of test, and I'm 100% serious.

I never have seen anybody I know have issues running 1gram of test using only 6.25-12.5mg 3x a week(however,they are also using pharm grade because I force them to purchase pharm grade). Maybe you are some anomaly, but I doubt it...

Last edited:
Thanks trinity. Learned something new from you, much appreciated brother

Am I, really?
yes, I believe you are.

Explain how I'm wrong.
I already did.

Be concise, without blabbing off a bunch of discursive circumlocutions on your opinion of how I'm wrong. Please share.
First of all, I was already very well aware that contradictory studies exist regarding the ability if AI's to adversely affect the lipids. But you see, you are one of those people who thinks that if something hasn't been "proven", or remains "inconclusive" from a clinical standpoint, then we can't know the truth about the matter.

Unfortunately, most of what we know to be true today regarding the application of PED's in bodybuilders has been gleaned through real-world experience--often times decades of real-world experience.

As an example, I could say that it is an absolute fact that, generally speaking, Anadrol is a superior strength drug to Turinabol, and I would be correct, yet if someone from outside this community peeps their nose into our business--let's say a doctor-- and challenges me to prove my statement with clinical research, it cannot be done.

Now, does the lack of clinical studies to support my position make my statement any less valid? No, but a doctor might argue otherwise. Who would be right? I would. You see, the things we do in bodybuilding--the drugs we use, in the combinations/dosages we use them, and for the reasons we use them, will never be viewed as an ethical pursuit in the medical/scientific community and therefore, much of the knowledge gained regarding the optimal application of BB'ing drugs will come by way of real-world experience. The more anecdotal evidence we gather in support of a position, the more credible it becomes until eventually, it is no longer questioned, but regarded as "fact".

This is why I currently have 2 doctors, both of whom are actively involved in the BB'ing community (one from this website), hire me to help them achieve their goals--because they understand we are not dealing with a subject that demands, or can even rely on clinical validation alone.

Science provides us with a framework, a foundation from which we can proceed, but when it comes to knowing how to get the job done with these drugs, no amount of scientific pursuit is going to adequately prepare one for this thing we call bodybuilding.

So, when I tell you that Aromasin is less injurious to the lipids in male BB'rs, I say so not just because of the studies which do exist, but because real-world experience appears to confirm it, as well. At this point, many other respected coaches feel likewise and recommend the same...because they have witnessed the same. Those of us who are involved in this industry, not just post on a board, we make the best decisions we can based on the information that is available to us, and with lots of real-world experience showing Aromasin to have a less injurious to the lipids than A-dex or letro, it only makes sense to go along with the evidence.

But, for those people who function outside of the BB'ing community, the only information they have to go on are clinical studies and/or what they happen to read on the Net, which may or may not be correct. For those who are on the inside, we use "everything" available to use when making our decisions, which includes both clinical evidence and anecdotal evidence.

So, based on the evidence I have seen, I believe that Aromasin is more mild on lipids in male BB'rs. Does it have the same impact on post-menopausal women (which many of the studies you posted up were done on)? I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't, as there are several clinical studies which do show that AI's affect men differently than women in several respects.

So, while you may think that no evidence exists which shows Aromasin to be more mild in male BB'rs, you only think so because you have zero, or next to zero real-world experience in this sport...other than your own. You base your decisions wholly off of what clinical studies can tell you...and if the answers aren't there to be found in the medical literature, you deny the existence of such answers.

Unfortunately, those who take this approach will never learn very much in bodybuilding--at least not when it comes to the optimal application of PED's in sport.

Incidentally you obviously didn't read what I stated (quite common, that's okay tho). It is mixed and inconclusive, regardless of what you want to believe. I bring forth several of many citations of such, without promulgation of my personal view, yet you want to refute these...
I read it all.

Not in one sentence, nor with one inclination did I claim one AI was better than the other on the adverse effects on lipids. Now did I?
Did I say you did?

So again, please explain how I'm "wrong"....
Read above.

Or is it because of you being a coach looking at a few lab's of a select few individuals that their "anecdotal evidence" is compelling evidence, everyone should only use exmestane? Yeah, okay.
I look at everything I can before making a decision--clinical evidence (I am nearly certain I have read FAR more studies than you on this subject, as what you posted is only tiny percentage of what exists) and anecdotal evidence. I use both. As a coach who instructs BB'rs on how to best use these drugs, I NEED to be as well-versed as possible, as people count on me to not only provide the results they are looking for, but to do so within their own boundaries. Therefore, being that clinical evidence is so incredibly limited when it comes to the use of BB'ing drugs in humans, I must take into consideration all available information. The job demands it.

At this point, the evidence is compelling enough, at least to me and many others, that I have decided to recommend the use Aromasin during the off-season, although I believe letro is superior for combating letro and drying out before a show, but let me guess, you're going to argue with me about that to, right? Let me spare you the time--there are no studies which show letro works better for 'drying out".

PED use in Bodybuilding is constantly evolving...and sometimes, we find out that something we previously believed is wrong, but much of the conclusions we come to end up being right. In some cases, it is actually science that screws things up and leads people astray. Remember a few years ago when some doctors in the industry were teaching that fasted cardio was actually less beneficial for fat loss than eating before cardio...and they posted a study to prove it, along with a nice explanation to boot? As a result, lots of BB'rs stopped doing fasted cardio.

We had some well known pro BB'rs and even some coaches who argued with the science, saying that experience had shown them otherwise. I was among these. Then, a couple years after science had supposedly "proven" that fasted cardio was inferior, multiple studies were done showing it was superior!!! Now, everyone is doing fasted cardio again. LOL. The problem with studies is that the conclusions which are drawn are quite often wrong. Poor study design and interpretation is most often to blame, but even though science has contradicted itself more times than we can count, we still see some guys holding up clinical studies as the be-all, end-all of BB'ing knowledge.

The fact is that neither science or the bodybuilding community comes to the right conclusions all the time, but the smart guys know this and look at the bigger picture when coming to conclusions..and they remain open to change should new information present itself. At this point in time, based on the wide range of information I have seen, I believe Aromasin is superior for use in male BB'rs when it comes to protecting the lipid profile. You can feel free to disagree, or not form an opinion one way or the other, but for now, I will continue to recommend Aromasin to every male BB'r (outside of the limited circumstances listed above).

There's a few here on this board stating in a very recent thread that claimed Arimidex has no negative effect on their lipids. I reckon their "anecdotal evidence" holds no value, huh, Mike?
I never said that A-dex always negatively affects the lipids because it doesn't, but it often does. Don't make assumptions. However, I did say that I believe Aromasin is the LEAST injurious, in general, of the 3 most commonly used AI's.

And it's very obvious you have minimal understanding on physiological reactants related to the biosynthesis of lipoproteins.
You got me there. LOL. I guess I am unfit to be a coach/writer now. :rolleyes:

Or you would of been apprehensive on how individual genetic metabolism and expression of HMG-CoA reductase and it's related pathways correlate to all of this discussion. As I mentioned also; the interactive role of Cytochrome P450 enzymes that are involved in multi-array of biological processes that includes drug inducers or inhibitors, lipids and steroid metabolism, ect, ect. If you would have comprehended this, you would of not stated, "he's wrong."
You remind me of a doctor who argued with me once that it took 28,000 extra cals, above and beyond what was normally use for maintenance, to build one single pound of muscle tissue. He posted all sorts of shit I had never even heard of which supposedly supported his statement. While I couldn't refute his argument because I lacked knowledge of the subject matter he was posting about, it was pretty obvious to everyone there that the guy was horribly wrong. When 10,000's of bodybuilders over several decades experience something that completely contradicts a particular claim, it kind of speaks for itself. It's kind of like telling someone that it is impossible to add 100 lbs on their bench in 4 weeks, but then they go and do it, finding out the truth for themselves with a reality that is impossible to deny.

However, you weren't nearly as intelligent as that man.

It's not that I'm arguing with you, Mike. I have much better things to do than have an Internet pissing matches.
Apparently not. At least I get paid to be on the boards--what is your excuse?

You see Mike, I see small flaws and misuse of words that I personally believe you haven't a clue of their true definition in your comments. That's why I bring it to your attention. Like it or not. You can either choose to grow and use it to your advantage. Or tell me I'm wrong, and be bitter and think I'm looking for the "slight opening."
Misuse of what?

Look, if you want respect in this community, there is a right and a wrong way to try an get it. I suggest you do it by making a name for yourself the good ole' fashioned way--by proving yourself in the real-world.

You could get as many degrees as you want, brush up on all the available medical terminology, but without actually being involved in this industry, without putting things to the test in the real-world and seeing what actually works and what doesn't, by working with 100's of people...AND reviewing as much clinical evidence as possible, you will never, ever learn much, nor will you achieve the notoriety you seem to be looking for.

I am sure you will learn quite a bit in your current area of schooling, but it will never make you a good coach, or teach you how to optimally and safely use PED's to achieve the goals of BB'rs/strength athletes/sportsmen. That is what I do. I figure out how to best get the job done. You might be able to write a paper on HMG-CoA reductase, but can you get someone peeled without dropping a pound of muscle? I could go on and on. We both have different skill sets and specialize in different things. You specialize in educating yourself in your non-BB'ing field of study, while I specialize in BB'ing related matters. You will go on to get a job outside of BB'ing, while I will remain here...and that's OK. If you decide you want a career in this community, then pursue it. It is up to you and you will rise or fall based on what you know, just as I have.

You also need to familiarize yourself with the difference between terminal half life and elimination half life. Or at least use it in the proper context, it'll keep you from stating erroneous information.

You stated

Second paragraph:
In your words, explain the bolded. With reference, thanks.Explain the last sentence?

In a nutshell, Nolva will stop estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor, thus, stopping a side effect like gyno, but nolva does nothing to reduce systemic estrogen levels. I thought the first explanation was adequate enough.

The poster asked why more people don't use Nolva to control estrogen and my answer was because Nolva doesn't lower estrogen levels--it only prevents receptor binding in areas such as breast tissue, etc. Pretty basic stuff, bro

Last edited:
i know this is beating a dead horse...

but most people I know that have all the issues you're having(mood,sex drive,etc) suddenly no longer have issues once they drop the test

600tren/150test and you should feel good...without caber

it doesn't always work for everybody, but it has worked for everybody I know IRL

----

also, I didn't read the arguments going on, but it's true:
aromasin is the best to use for a healthy lipid profile and healthy body

See bold above: What? How dare you--Stewie is going to rip you a new asshole for that one..LOL.

If you're problem is excess estrogen and not prolactin induced, then yes, it could work because.

So many people respond so differently that you just need to figure out how each drug affects you and from that point forward you will know how to treat it. In the beginning, when you have no idea, you just need to try something and see how it goes. Start with the most likely culprit and go down the list from there.

That was concise...

Mike you have some very serious reading comprehension skills.

Did I hit a nerve?

Show me one time where I stated that one AI was more detrimental. Please do....lol... Oh that's right, you noticed that, yet you go on a tangent... Reread everything you have stated Mike... Not looking good, bub.:)

My oh my...

So for you to state "Stewie is going to rip you a new asshole." Really makes you look pretty bad, Mike. You did yourself justice there. I should probably leave out where TD opposes your dosing method... Yet, ya gotta bring someone else into our conversation for the intent to make yourself look superior... Brilliant I must say:)

See bold above: What? How dare you--Stewie is going to rip you a new asshole for that one..LOL.

Again, reread and show me where I stated anything other than the data is inconclusive. And the relationship to genetic hepatic clearance... I guess since I'm a no body, especially a bodybuilding coach. It's all meaningless :( This very critical point is invalid... Poor me, I guess I'll be a no body :eek:

Do yourself a favor and reread where you stated all other AI's are harsh on lipids.... Then you state otherwise in your other blabbing posts. Lol...
Non comprehension, and you are a writer really baffles me.
Please reread again :)

So Aromasin's out of your system by the end of the day, or as you say by your second dose of the day? Lol... Ok
Terminal half time does not equate to elimination half life. Considering I'm a no body that has no value on this board, that means diddly squat, right.
Now that you're a paying sponsor, everyone else is a piece of shit... That sucks for us no bodies.

Better pack my bags and leave, uh Mike?

What's prolatinemia mean Mike? You used it like 5 times in our last little debate... Learn how to use words properly. As well, brush up on your reading comprehension... :)

You do realize the data is mixed and inconclusive on the adverse effects on lipid profiles between different AI's. See below.

Some say Aromasin has negative impact on lipids, some say Anastrozle has no impact on lipids. Even letrozole stating both sides of the coin.

Incidentally several things have a detrimental effect on lipids. One being the individuals genetic metabolism and expression of HMG-CoA reductase, which is an enzyme in the liver involved in the production of cholesterol. As well the efficacy of metabolizing enzymes of many hormonal reactants. Not to mention uncontrolled OSA's effects on lipid parameters.

It's the individual.

Lastly, being on a cycle has it's own adverse effects on lipids. Why people get hung up on any one particular AI being tauted as the demon on lipids, is beyond me.

British Journal of Cancer - The effects of aromatase inhibitors on lipids and thrombosis

Available data are mixed, but suggest that the different aromatase inhibitors have different effects on lipid profiles. Some studies show anastrozole as generally having little effect on lipids, while others have indicated adverse effects on lipid profiles/increased hypercholesterolaemia.

**broken link removed**
Anastrozole treatment has no impact on plasma lipid levels, whereas both letrozole and exemestane have an unfavorable effect. From indirect comparisons, anastrozole shows the highest degree of selectivity compared with letrozole and exemestane, in terms of a lack of effect on adrenosteroidogenesis

**broken link removed**
Conclusion: Anastrozole did not have a detrimental effect on lipid profiles following 3 months of therapy. There was a significant increase in CTx with anastrozole in contrast to tamoxifen.

Effect of Letrozole on Plasma Lipids, Triglycerides, and Estradiol in Postmenopausal Women with Metastatic Breast Cancer
Letrozole has a safe effect on the lipid and TGL profiles of postmenopausal women with MBC. Estradiol levels were maximally suppressed within 6 months of treatment. The increased levels of TC during treatment were reversible and returned to normal levels after 3 months.

Effect of aromatase inhibition on lipid... - PubMed Mobile - NCBI
CONCLUSIONS: While short-term administration of anastrozole is an effective method of normalizing serum testosterone levels in elderly men with mild hypogonadism, it does not appear to adversely affect lipid profiles, inflammatory markers of cardiovascular risk or insulin resistance.

The effect of exemestane, anastrozole, ... - PubMed Mobile - NCBI
CONCLUSION: Changes of lipid profiles in Japanese postmenopausal women treated with tamoxifen were relatively favorable, while exemestane and anastrozole had no clinically significant effect on the serum lipids.

can we all be friends?
Seriously though, what do you mean about my AI dosing schedule?
I have always kept like 90 percent of ppls estrogen excellent on 6.25-12.5mg 3x wk if they're using 1k TEST or less. What do you guys use? :eek:

can we all be friends?
I have always kept like 90 percent of ppls estrogen excellent on 6.25-12.5mg 3x wk if they're using 1k TEST or less. What do you guys use? :eek:

Most guys on here that posted bloodwork when using 1000mg/week of test use 25mg/day of Aromasin to keep e2 in check .

25ED?!? Wth?!?
Is this pharmacy grade??

25ED?!? Wth?!?
Is this pharmacy grade??

Not sure why you are acting so surprised , 25mg/day of Aromasin is a pretty standard dose , that is why the pills are 25mg and not 12.5 or 6.25

This is what I was referring too, Trinity D.

Mike was dragging you into our little debate for the sake of trying to make himself look better. Although it wasn't a debate as he was arguing with himself... And contradicting himself on several occasions.

Sorry you got dragged into this. I don't have the need to bring forth others for my sake. I can handle my own well enough. Honestly, there was no need.

10 mg of Aromasin is FAR too little when running that dose of test. 25 mg/day would be the MINIMUM dosage...and in cases where one's test dosage is a gram or more, many guys need to go to 37.5-50 mg/day in order to keep estrogen levels in an optimal range (low to mid-normal).

Aromasin was made to be used at between 25-50 mg/day. All the studies which have been done on men used 25-50 mg/day. Aromasin is not like A-dex or letro--you cannot use only a few mg's and expect it to be effective. It needs to be used at higher dosages. 10 mg daily won't cut it unless you're using like 300-400 mg of test/week.

Lastly, do NOT switch to another AI, as the other AI''s screw with lipids. Aromasin is the only AI which wont damage the lipid profile. With BB'rs already being at risk for cardiovascular health problems, and with poor cholesterol readings being at the forefront of the problem, adding another substance which will make the problem even worse is a moronic idea.

Aromasin should be the ONLY AI used, aside from very limited circumstances, such as a few weeks before a show or when trying to deal with problematic gyno. In those cases, letro is more effective, but when simply trying to control estrogen levels, Aromasin should be you mainstay.

You're fine.

I would try 25 mg of Aromasin daily for now, with 12.5 mg in the AM and 12.5 mg in the PM. Aromasin has a short half-life, so if you take your entire dose at once, it will be out of the system by the second half of the day, which will allow estrogen levels to begin climbing. Splitting your dose will provide near all day protection, while giving you better results per mg.

Of course, this is assuming that your Aromasin is not only real, but properly dosed. Tons of research chems out there are shit. Unless a source does lab testing to ensure that the product in question is legitimate in terms of both purity and potency, then you will never have the assurance you deserve.

These chems, when sold as "research" chemicals by peptide/research companies, are not illegal, so there is no reason a company should not be able to send off each batch for lab testing. Most just don't want to spend the money...and personally, I would stay away from buying AI's from UGL's, as almost none of them do mass spec testing on their AI's. Knowing this, why on Earth would someone buy a drug from a source which cannot provide any verification of legitimacy, when there are peptide/research companies out there which DO provide this type of assurance?

The bottom line is that you should know what you're getting...and when ordering products which are not illegal, there is ZERO reason to buy from a source which does not offer this assurance.

can we all be friends?

Last edited:
I must work with some extremely un sensitive people....
I'm honestly pretty shocked right now. Thanks for letting me know I guess. Never seen any reason for so much though.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?