over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estro at 476

Now that I have time to reply to this in a little more detail.

This whole circumlocutions of babbling makes absolutely no sense, what so ever. I had to edit over half of it out. No relationship to the discussion what so ever :confused:

The focal reason it makes no logical sense to you is due to the fact you have zero understanding (that's ok, tho :) ) of how drugs are catalyze, oxidized, or the hydroxylation through intestinal and
hepatic isoforms of cytochrome P450. More specifically how exmestane is metabolized through the mediated steps of the isoforms: CYP3A4, CYP4A11 and CYP1A1/2. You know what happens if someone has either a unknown genetic defect of either of these isoforms, or take an Rx, supplement or OTC drug that induces or inhibits the intended action?

If it's an inhibitor of CYP3A4 this prolongs the drugs life (exmestane for ex), therefore potentially causing hepatic injury. Thus, resulting in alterations in idiosyncratic reactions to the metabolites of exmestane; potentially causing cholestatic or hepatocellular pattern of enzyme elevations. Therefore negatively effecting one's lipid profile.

Like to the many inhibitors; there are many inducers (speed up metabolism) of isoform CYP3A4, such as acetaminophen or 
St. Johns wort. Which theoretically would have minimal impact on lipids if rapidly metabolized. Anastrozle and letrozole holds the same biological reaction as aforementioned, aside from different metabolizing isoforms. The cross-talk between all the aforementioned is intertwined with HMG-CoA reductase. Either be genetic or drug/hormonal induced alterations.

Sorry if you do not understand this, as it is very relevant to all of this discussion. Accept it or not.

At least my babbling relates to the topic of discussion :p

So you know Mike. Either be you or anyone else that does not understand this. I would not belittle you or anyone else, for the sake to make myself look superior. I would do my best to explain it in layman's terms, as much as possible. With that said, if I stand corrected on any of my findings by someone, I would gracefully accept their new or corrective information. Arrogance is not a trait of mine. Can you say the same? Ever been humbled Mike?

First of all, I was already very well aware that contradictory studies exist regarding the ability if AI's to adversely affect the lipids. But you see, you are one of those people who thinks that if something hasn't been "proven", or remains "inconclusive" from a clinical standpoint, then we can't know the truth about the matter.

I honestly believe you were not aware, as;

1). You would not of stated other AI's are harsh on your lipids.

2). You would not of gone off on these long winded tangents.

Read others accounts, Mike, on their anecdotal evidence. I have, which lead me to look into it a little more in depth. Don't be afraid to learn something new :)

This is why I currently have 2 doctors, both of whom are actively involved in the BB'ing community (one from this website), hire me to help them achieve their goals--because they understand we are not dealing with a subject that demands, or can even rely on clinical validation alone.

Your physician(s) should know very well on the genetic differences on hepatic clearance. If not they have peers that would.

So, when I tell you that Aromasin is less injurious to the lipids in male BB'rs, I say so not just because of the studies which do exist, but because real-world experience appears to confirm it, as well. At this point, many other respected coaches feel likewise and recommend the same...because they have witnessed the same. Those of us who are involved in this industry, not just post on a board, we make the best decisions we can based on the information that is available to us, and with lots of real-world experience showing Aromasin to have a less injurious to the lipids than A-dex or letro, it only makes sense to go along with the evidence.

Did I say one time it wasn't? You seriously lack reading comprehension skills. I pointed out very well known causes that can change the biological reactions.

So, based on the evidence I have seen, I believe that Aromasin is more mild on lipids in male BB'rs. Does it have the same impact on post-menopausal women (which many of the studies you posted up were done on)? I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't, as there are several clinical studies which do show that AI's affect men differently than women in several respects. 

So, while you may think that no evidence exists which shows Aromasin to be more mild in male BB'rs, you only think so because you have zero, or next to zero real-world experience in this sport...

I have plenty of experience in this area :) More than you'll ever know ;)

Did I say you did?
Are you really that short-minded that you cannot remember what you've stated on several occasions. Hell it's a few pages back. Reread it again ;)

I look at everything I can before making a decision--clinical evidence (I am nearly certain I have read FAR more studies than you on this subject, as what you posted is only tiny percentage of what exists)

Pretty bold assertion. Bout like the intelligent comment, further down you made. 

Over the last 50 years of my life I don't recall you standing over my shoulder looking at what I have researched. By making such assertions by either party is rather hard to validate. Don't ya think?

The difference between you and I is I can interpret a vast majority of the clinical literature I read very well and recognize the different types of study designs. And determine if there's significance or a null point. You look at hypothesis study designs as empirical evidence, claiming it as "compelling evidence"...

Ask your physician(s) or any physician what they think of a hypothesis study with no follow-up studies... Be prepared for a laugh ;)

You can say all you like on how many C.l you've read. There's a huge difference in reading and understanding such things.

At this point, the evidence is compelling enough, at least to me and many others, that I have decided to recommend the use Aromasin during the off-season, although I believe letro is superior for combating letro and drying out before a show, but let me guess, you're going to argue with me about that to, right? Let me spare you the time--there are no studies which showletroworks better for'dryingout".

And this was related to the original discussion, how?

PED use in Bodybuilding is constantly evolving...and sometimes, we find out that something we previously believed is wrong, but much of the conclusions we come to end up being right. In some cases, it is actually science that screws things up and leads people astray. Remember a few years ago when some doctors in the industry were teaching that fasted cardio was actually less beneficial for fat loss than eating before cardio...and they posted a study to prove it, along with a nice explanation to boot? As a result, lots ofBB'rsstopped doing fasted cardio.

And related, how?

The problem with studies is that the conclusions which are drawn are quite often wrong. Poor study design and interpretation is most often to blame, but even though science has contradicted itself more times than we can count, we still see some guys holding up clinical studies as thebe-all,end-allofBB'ingknowledge.

How ironic :)
Lol... I know of one poorly designed weak study that's considered the holy grail... Funny, huh.

I never said that A-dex always negatively affects the lipids because it doesn't, but it often does. Don't make assumptions. However, I did say that I believe Aromasin is the LEAST injurious, in general, of the 3 most commonly usedAI's.

Reread your post on page 2 post #24
Hum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lastly, do NOT switch to another AI, as the other AI''s screw with lipids. Aromasin is the only AI which wont damage the lipid profile."

You didn't say what again? Pretty sure that's you, no? :) You have a grand tendency to back peddle and state the opposite. I thought Ross was the king of this trait. Boy I was wrong.

Assumption... Bout like the "Can't bust a nut thread." Remember how the op claimed to have used caber in the past. Oh that's right, due to your lack of reading comprehension, I was making assumptions... Slow down and read what people type, Mike. I believe it'll help your credibility, as well not look like an ass ;)

You remind me of a doctor who argued with me once that it took 28,000 extra cals, above and beyond what was normally use for maintenance, to build one single pound of muscle tissue. He posted all sorts of shit I had never even heard of which supposedly supported his statement. While I couldn't refute his argument because I lacked knowledge of the subject matter he was posting about, it was pretty obvious to everyone there that the guy was horribly wrong. When 10,000's of bodybuilders over several decades experience something that completely contradicts a particular claim, it kind of speaks for itself. It's kind of like telling someone that it is impossible to add 100 lbs on their bench in 4 weeks, but then they go and do it, finding out the truth for themselves with a reality that is impossible to deny.

And this is related to AI's and lipids, how?

However, you weren't nearly as intelligent as that man.

That's a cordial comment. That deeply touched my heart. Thank you :)

Seriously. Again you use a word that means what?

Intelligent?

On what level? Define your idea of intelligent... Please share...

That's a pretty broad use of a word, ya think? You know exclusively about my skill sets or of my academics or my merit achievements? Lol...

I would only hope this fictitious purported doctor is much more intelligent than I in different concentrations of whatever... Heck, I'm only a second year undergraduate student, in anticipation of attaining my M.S in molecular biology.

My 20 year old son that is in med school is much more intelligent than I am in Chem and Finite mathematics. I'm sure in many other areas also.

Like his father, he doesn't have to belittle one due to their lack of understanding or skill sets.

So I don't see your point of that comment, other than you feel possibly intimidated by what I bring forth and you need to try and compare me to a fictitious physician... Good call, Mike... :confused:

Apparently not. At least I get paid to be on theboards--whatis your excuse?

Us bottom feeders are not worthy... Shows class, Mike :)
Here's an internet pat on the back ;)

Oh, and by the way I was invited to this board from Jello, a mod here. Is that a good enough excuse for ya there pal? :)

Look, if you want respect in this community, there is a right and a wrong way to try an get it. I suggest you do it by making a name for yourself the good ole' fashioned way--by proving yourself in thereal-world.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I need all the help I can get to redeem and prove myself. Thanks for the tip :)

Class act you are ;)

You could get as many degrees as you want, brush up on all the available medical terminology, but without actually being involved in this industry, without putting things to the test in the real-world and seeing what actually works and what doesn't, by working with 100's of people...AND reviewing as much clinical evidence as possible, you will never, ever learn much, nor will you achieve the notoriety you seem to be looking for.

Ok ole Jedi Master ;) You've got it all figured out...

Knowledge is power :) Never hurts to learn something new, sometimes ya have to swallow your pride there Mike ;)

I am sure you will learn quite a bit in your current area of schooling, but it will never make you a good coach, or teach you how to optimally and safely use PED's to achieve the goals of BB'rs/strength athletes/sportsmen. That is what I do. I figure out how to best get the job done. You might be able to write a paper on HMG-CoA reductase, but can you get someone peeled without dropping a pound of muscle? I could go on and on. We both have different skill sets and specialize in different things. You specialize in educating yourself in your non-BB'ing field of study, while I specialize in BB'ing related matters. You will go on to get a job outside of BB'ing, while I will remain here...and that's OK. If you decide you want a career in this community, then pursue it. It is up to you and you will rise or fall based on what you know, just as I have.

At 50 years old I have no desire to become a bodybuilder. My passion is my pursuit on a long endeavor towards being a P.A.

I'll achieve this gracefully aged. Thanks tho. :)

I'm going to go against my prior comment on involving other members. Kind of.... Certainly not in the same context as you, tho.

I encourage you to read the two links I posted. You'll see Kaladryn pretty much says the same as I on all of this. ;)

Even on Tren and Prolactin ;) 

PS: We totally train wreaked the op's thread, sorry. Next time we should take it to a PM, whatca think, Mike :)

Truthful and hopefully, this'll be our last debate :)

Last edited:
If you're not going to read what I wrote, nor respond to it, then there is no point in reading what you posted or continuing with this conversation.

You're acting like a child, Stewie. Just accept the fact that people have different opinions than you and they have reasons for those opinions--valid ones. Essentially, you are calling not only me, but Dante and many other highly respected coaches ignorant simply because we believe Aromasin is less injurious to the lipids of male BB'rs than other AI's. You were supplied with adequate reasoning as to why we many of us believe this, but you can't seem to accept it. The reality is that you will likely never have 1/20th the knowledge that any of us do regarding this thing called bodybuilding, which is why we are where we are and you are where you are. I understand your real-world experience is limited, but there is no reason to take your lack of experience out on others.

Like I said, you can continue to recommend any AI you want, while I and many others will continue to recommend Aromasin for all the reasons I previously stated. I am not going to waste anymore time with you....I just hope you don't cause anyone any health problems inadvertently. Have a good day.

Means nothing, Stewie. I have no desire to argue with you. Rather, if it is validation you seek, try and earn it the old fashioned way--by putting out lots of quality work and helping lots of people, rather than attacking those who are more knowledgeable than you in general. If you deserve respect, you will get it naturally and the whole bodybuilding world will want to hear what you have to say. If not, you won't. You can't force this kind of thing.

If you feel you are already qualified, then I am sure you won't have a problem airing your thoughts on any of the various bodybuilding radio shows I and others have appeared on over the years. It's a great way to get your thoughts and ideas out there--certainly more effective than starting a multi-page argument simply because someone believes Aromasin is more mild on the lipids. I wish you the best.

And for the record Mike. My opinion hasn't changed from a year ago. Or prior to that.

Since I'm a no body, you mind answering all the medical questions I get in PM's and emails from individuals here and other boards.

I'm sure you could steer them in the right direction :)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/108449-ais-effects-lipids.html

Buddy, geez...enough already. Stop calling yourself a nobody...and yes, I am often guilty of typos because I am not the best typer and don't always go back and correct my typos, of which there are sometimes dozens in a single longer post. I also tend to miss the same keys over and over again for whatever reason, such as the shift button when trying to capitalize my I's, for example, even though I am well aware that the first word in a sentence should be capitalized. So yes, its spelled prolactinemia, of which I am very well aware. Sorry I missed a letter.

I will admit to a single error and one error only, but which was actually unintentional. Yes, I am aware Aromasin is not completely out of the system by the 2nd half of the day, but blood levels will begin declining by that point, allowing estradiol to start rising. My point wasn't about how long it takes Aromasin to exit the system, but how frequently it should be dosed in order to maintain stable estrogen levels. Because Aromasin blood levels begin to decline during the 2nd half of the day, the rate of aromatization increases, allowing estrogen levels to rise along with it. This can be avoided by dosing Aromasin roughly every 12 hours.

So, my advice was sound, regardless of whether I said "exited" or "exiting" the system. So, sorry I was not more specific regarding something that was irrelevant to the primary point, but if you would like to see me be more specific regarding aromasin's pharmacokinetics, I can refer you to several articles/posts.

From Rex Feral, a member I highly respect here, unlike you. He precisely nailed it on you. I couldn't agree more.

You're about as much of an icon as a burnt out light bulb from those that have seen all of your regurgitating splewage ;)

Yes this is precisely what he does. He regurgitates common knowledge. He also plagiarizes ideas, slightly reorganizing them in pathetic attempts to appear original. Apparently this has lead some people to believe he is an expert of some sort. These people are not particularly bright or well read obviously. What's even more amazing, he claims to support himself by doing this. Just further proof of how easily people are fooled.

Rex.

I've wasted more than enough time with you.
Peace

From Rex Feral, a member I highly respect here, unlike you. He precisely nailed it on you. I couldn't agree more.

You're about as much of an icon as a burnt out light bulb from those that have seen all of your regurgitating splewage ;)

I've wasted more than enough time with you.
Peace

LOL...you mean the guy who doesn't like me because of an issue I had with his buddy? OK. You got me. Like I said, people rise and fall based on what they say and do. By basically everyone's account, this website contains a larger amount of educated members than almost any other site, yet I have had as much success here as anywhere...and truth be told, I have gotten more coaching inquiries and clients from this website than any other. How many coaches inquires would you like to see--how many of them hires--just from this website alone over the last 4 weeks? I guess that would reveal the lack of truth in the 2nd half of Rex's comment.

With that said, let's just chalk things up to you not being my biggest fan, nor I yours, and we can both go our happy ways. Deal?

Last edited:
Prolacinemia only speaks of that prolactin is present in serum. Not of either hypo or hyper. Notice emia as a suffix? That states of blood.

That's like saying glycemia, anemia, leukaemia, ect. Neither give a specific of the pathophysiology.

And I'm fully aware of the terminal half life and elimination half life of exmestane in both males and females. Read some of my old posts. It was either Kaladryn or I that brought it to this boards attention a few years ago. I don't recall anyone here stating prior. Although I may be wrong.

That's what I'm talking about

Buddy, geez...enough already. Stop calling yourself a nobody...and yes, I am often guilty of typos because I am not the best typer and don't always go back and correct my typos, of which there are sometimes dozens in a single longer post. I also tend to miss the same keys over and over again for whatever reason, such as the shift button when trying to capitalize my I's, for example, even though I am well aware that the first word in a sentence should be capitalized. So yes, its spelled prolactinemia, of which I am very well aware. Sorry I missed a letter.

I will admit to a single error and one error only, but which was actually unintentional. Yes, I am aware Aromasin is not completely out of the system by the 2nd half of the day, but blood levels will begin declining by that point, allowing estradiol to start rising. My point wasn't about how long it takes Aromasin to exit the system, but how frequently it should be dosed in order to maintain stable estrogen levels. Because Aromasin blood levels begin to decline during the 2nd half of the day, the rate of aromatization increases, allowing estrogen levels to rise along with it. This can be avoided by dosing Aromasin roughly every 12 hours.

So, my advice was sound, regardless of whether I said "exited" or "exiting" the system. So, sorry I was not more specific regarding something that was irrelevant to the primary point, but if you would like to see me be more specific regarding aromasin's pharmacokinetics, I can refer you to several articles/posts.

Last edited:
Prolacinemia only speaks of that prolactin is present in serum. Not of either hypo or hyper. Notice emia as a suffix? That states of blood.

That's like saying glycemia, anemia, leukaemia. Neither give a specific of the pathophysiology.

That's what I'm talking about

Yes, I am aware, but you specifically mentioned the word prolactinemia. Seriously, are you just being funny or do you really think I don't know what hyperprolactinemia means? LOL. Do you need to see an old article I wrote on the subject?

You've reached the point where you're now just trying to be as insulting and ridiculous as possible, trying to say anything you can to make me look bad--even posting/re-posting several comments about me which are complete lies. I have found it best than when conversations reach this point, it is best to just back off, as it helps no one. It is one thing to argue a point you believe in, but something else altogether when you start posting lies with the sole purpose of being malicious.

Last edited:
I've said it several times already, I'll say it again. You have some very horrible reading comprehension skills. I didn't ask how it's spelled. I asked for the meaning or definition.

Pay attention to detail. Seriously, I've seen you rip on others due to the fact you skim right past critical bits of info they've mentioned. Then you come back and either apologize or back peddle. Such as you did with NOSUPERMODEL.

Yes I read your article, it's nothing more than I've already seen others say hundreds of times before your writings.

What's prolatinemia mean Mike?

Yes, I am aware, but you specifically mentioned the word prolactinemia. Seriously, are you just being funny or do you really think I don't know what hyperprolactinemia means? LOL. Do you need to see an old article I wrote on the subject?

You've reached the point where you're now just trying to be as insulting and ridiculous as possible, trying to say anything you can to make me look bad--even posting/re-posting several comments about me which are complete lies. I have found it best than when conversations reach this point, it is best to just back off, as it helps no one. It is one thing to argue a point you believe in, but something else altogether when you start posting lies with the sole purpose of being malicious.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131