over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced Opinions on Nandrolone

I have looked this up online and I cannot find anywhere is states Anadrol effects protein synthesis.

Yes it is classified as an anabolic steroid but it doesn't work like Dbol.

In my opinion the true new muscle growth you get from taking Anadrol comes from the added strength you get from all that water. But I could be wrong.

first of all that makes no sense anadrol was used for people with muscle wasting diseases clinically so explain how simply adding water weight could save a life in that situation, second explain why me and everyone i know retain everything from anadrol except the fullness, and third i researched that and found NOTHING even close, as a matter of fact you can find it right on steroid.com. look for anadrol 50. at least your polished that up after pulling it out of your ass!

Deca (NPP since it became available) is bar none the strongest mass builder I have touched. NOTHING makes me grow more or get more strong than NPP. I am an odd responder I suppose, because I get stronger from NPP than halo or tren.
I grow muscle from it better than I do with test, tren, or any other AAS.
My problem is that it messes with my head a little, makes me nervous and on edge.
I bet it has something to do with this...
Interfering with GABA and dopamine sounds shitty. When you say auxiliary compounds you mean caber right?

The GABA part is what gets me. I know that EQ effects GABA-ergic transmission in a big way, so much that I cannot even use baby doses of it. I have always suspected nandrolone does it to a degree because I feel similarly to the EQ although on a much smaller scale.

Try them all this is how you will get knowledge of what works best for you.

Very interesting thread -

I dont respond well to test and growing - even large doses like 1g plus a week.
Deca and tren (yes together have been incredible) I respond to 19nors much better then test.
I have zero issues with dead dick and I dont run a ton of caber, like .5mg a week.

Bar none deca best mass builder for me

Deca (NPP since it became available) is bar none the strongest mass builder I have touched. NOTHING makes me grow more or get more strong than NPP. I am an odd responder I suppose, because I get stronger from NPP than halo or tren.
I grow muscle from it better than I do with test, tren, or any other AAS.
My problem is that it messes with my head a little, makes me nervous and on edge.
I bet it has something to do with this...

The GABA part is what gets me. I know that EQ effects GABA-ergic transmission in a big way, so much that I cannot even use baby doses of it. I have always suspected nandrolone does it to a degree because I feel similarly to the EQ although on a much smaller scale.

I already feel like I need more GABA, I forgot how I feel on EQ, gonna start some soon but I will start low like 300. I don't wanna suffer. I wish I had the short acting version of EQ.

first of all that makes no sense anadrol was used for people with muscle wasting diseases clinically so explain how simply adding water weight could save a life in that situation, second explain why me and everyone i know retain everything from anadrol except the fullness, and third i researched that and found NOTHING even close, as a matter of fact you can find it right on steroid.com. look for anadrol 50. at least your polished that up after pulling it out of your ass!

I just read that and NOWHERE does it state Anadrol promotes the anabolism of proteins. Nor does it state or explain the pharmacology of Anadrol promoting weight gain. It does say it is used for muscle waisting but it doesn't state it brings back up a persons weight because of protein anabolism.

If you say that you and several friends run Anadrol ONLY and can retain everything then go ahead but I don't believe that at all.

I will ask this question in the main forum and we shall see the results.

Anabolic Androgenic steroids increase protein synthesis. Anadrol is an anabolid androgenic steroid. /enddiscussion

Wow, I learned a lot from this thread. It's amazing what you can pick up from these conversations and then go research some of the information you read. Some people say if you are going to run Deca or NPP, if it is longer than 8 weeks you might as well use Deca. Besides the faster acting ester, is there any other reasons why any of you would choose NPP over Deca?

Thanks

RE:Drol

It is a dht derivative, and was engineered to treat anemia primarily.. thats why some studies even included women!! lol I guess the bloat is subjective, I know I have had ridiculous muscle fullness from every run from drols which I'd account to increased RBC and overall increase of blood volume.. never had a bloated look either but ya when I stopped the drols I probably dropped 7-8lbs over course of couple weeks but amount that to my blood volume lowering since drols werent vamping up the production when its onboard, so ya less muscle fullness will happen as a result from that..

plus for those able to find the literature.. the medical theraputic dose range is also in the 1-5mg/kg range... so avg meatheads are under doing it if you consider that lol for example say an AIDS patient tall and frail like 6'2 and about 160 or 72kg, i had a buddy from HS that built and ya that is frail LOL well his treatment dose scale would be 72-363mg!!!

Now I know a handful of guys here have even made claims of the hard, dense androgenic effects dont really set into you get upward of 200+/day dosing... just have to have individuals pay to play to see if works the same to you... personally if I can get a good deal, I'd be tempted to run 200/day drol for a blast, 4-8wks, length is tentative to the sides since I've ran 100/day for about 8ish wks and no major issues

I'm sure you can find a good enough deal. Post some pics when you do

Ip gear has em pretty cheap

Last edited:
Blood volume does not decrease that quickly especially if you have other compounds in you. It was more likely muscle or water and not blood volume inflating you.

I just finished a 10 wk run of test E 500wk tren E 400wk and Deca 400wk

My sexual performance was thru the roof until wk 7 then a noticeable decline. Joints started feeling great at wk 7. Power went up 45lbs on bench in the 10 wks. Added 16lbs total body weight... prob 10 of which is real muscle. The deca and tren had me feeling very run down and lethargic. No signs of gyno at all. Im going down to 200mg of test for 12 weeks and then bump test to 750 and run it for 12 weeks alone.

I feel a lot better on just test and quite honestly...... get somewhat near the same results.

The bolded part interests me. I'm on 200 Test + 315 Tren right now and wanted it for faster gains and because I figured I'd have no bloat and would actually lean out a bit with tren, but I've definitely still bloated considerably, so I'm thinking for health purposes of just running test cycles in the future. In your experience do you have to have the test dosage equal to the total dosage of other compounds (i.e. if running 500 Test + 400 Deca + 400 Tren you would have to run 1300 Test for similar results)? Or does that 750 Test give you similar results to your Test+Deca+Tren cycle?

Ideally I could slowly make my way up with just Test dosages, never going over 1g total....it's just the bloat that sucks.

Blood volume does not decrease that quickly especially if you have other compounds in you. It was more likely muscle or water and not blood volume inflating you.

on the contrary... RBCs have a life span of approx 120 days but make up a fraction of blood volume, you also have WBCs (white blood cells) which lifespan is 3-4 days and platelets which are 5-9 days.. but all of those 3 combined is just half of the blood volume the other half of volume is blood plasma which is composed of mainly water plus some electrolytes and glucose..

So as cells die off the plasma i imagine also lessens and since the various cells die off at different rates its reasonable to say the amount of plasma lowering will be tapered to certain extent as well..

and altho drols might be engineered to increase rbc's more so than other AAS compounds its still nothing like EPO for example or other drugs solely designed for that which came much later after drols first were created..plus it should also be noted that all AAS increase platelets hence the whole risk for clotting etc.. so even just using orals for an extended period of time has a linger effect in other aspects and takes relative time for those aspect to normalize as well..

and for all intensive purposes I've re-hydrated myself a time or two for recreational purposes using IV fluids which causes an immediate increase in blood volume and there have been times where I've been over hydrated to a certain extent and body has compensated within a day or two to flush excess fluids and normalize my blood volume levels since other factors to effect or elevate my blood cells werent included... so in the instance where blood cells were included, for me and from drols,tren,prop,winny (all short half life compounds) taking a couple weeks to normalize volume levels isnt unreasonable...

Last edited:
deca or npp

ive used both of them more than a few times. i prefer npp over deca, mainly for the reason that it is a shorter ester, and i prefer short esters. deca bloats me way to much, i seriously look fat everywhere, its not just a "full" look but fat looking every time i use it even with AI's and caber with a sound diet. but on npp i hardly get any bloat at all, ime test/npp is close to test/tren. im actually on npp right now and loving the shit. fwiw, im running it at 100mgs eod with test p 100mgs eod, with my soon-to-be-going-up cruise test e dose of 300mgs pw, and tne 50mgs pre-workout.

as i said before, ive ran both deca and npp a few times, some times with the test only 100mgs more than the deca, but usually i run at least 300 more mg's of test than deca and i have never had any libido problems or "deca-dick" but i always use an AI and keep caber on hand.

ive used both of them more than a few times. i prefer npp over deca, mainly for the reason that it is a shorter ester, and i prefer short esters. deca bloats me way to much, i seriously look fat everywhere, its not just a "full" look but fat looking every time i use it even with AI's and caber with a sound diet. but on npp i hardly get any bloat at all, ime test/npp is close to test/tren. im actually on npp right now and loving the shit. fwiw, im running it at 100mgs eod with test p 100mgs eod, with my soon-to-be-going-up cruise test e dose of 300mgs pw, and tne 50mgs pre-workout.

as i said before, ive ran both deca and npp a few times, some times with the test only 100mgs more than the deca, but usually i run at least 300 more mg's of test than deca and i have never had any libido problems or "deca-dick" but i always use an AI and keep caber on hand.

Excellent, thanks for your input. I may just go with NPP instead of Deca.

You obviously are experience and more so than me but I don't get the mention that you were bloated on deca, even with an AI? I was under the impression is didnt aromatize and the bloat was caused by progesterone or something? also why is it that longer esters in general sometimes are claimed to cause more bloat? whats the reasoning behind it.
It seems like home brew for short esters is the only way to go since a 10 Ml bottle cost as much as long water bottle that lasts much longer. I would guess people are home brewing?

How long is does it take NPP to clear? and how long can it be detected for?

Last edited:
The bolded part interests me. I'm on 200 Test + 315 Tren right now and wanted it for faster gains and because I figured I'd have no bloat and would actually lean out a bit with tren, but I've definitely still bloated considerably, so I'm thinking for health purposes of just running test cycles in the future. In your experience do you have to have the test dosage equal to the total dosage of other compounds (i.e. if running 500 Test + 400 Deca + 400 Tren you would have to run 1300 Test for similar results)? Or does that 750 Test give you similar results to your Test+Deca+Tren cycle?

Ideally I could slowly make my way up with just Test dosages, never going over 1g total....it's just the bloat that sucks.

Try test and mast. Helps with bloat

Try test and mast. Helps with bloat

I think I should try mast at some point. Do you bloat on tren as well? I was expecting it to make me significantly granier/veinier/leaner but no such luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131