over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Ancillaries For Health

its just making you excrete more glucose and sodium, right?
It's been proven to improve both heart and kidney failure. Sounds pretty good considering that's how bodybuilders die.

It's been proven to improve both heart and kidney failure. Sounds pretty good considering that's how bodybuilders die.
Just trying to understand, you’re saying It improves outcomes for people with heart failure and kidney failure

Just trying to understand, you’re saying It improves outcomes for people with heart failure and kidney failure
Oh you are asking for the mechanism as to how this happens. Got it.

To be honest, I don't think we know for sure.

its just making you excrete more glucose and sodium, right?
Sorry had a busy weekend, but at the simplest way I think that’s the best way to describe it. Helps excrete circulating excess blood glucose in the urine.

I’m not sure if it excretes more sodium in particular vs just the amount you typically would when you piss though. If it does, I haven’t noticed needing any more than usual. I believe it’s different than HCTZ though in that it won’t actually block the reabsorption of sodium in the kidneys or anything like that. I haven’t noticed any kind of dehydration from it personally. I think the diuretic effect is really mild, I don’t notice much more urination than normal honestly. Which makes sense, it could just be increasing the concentration in our urine rather than causing more actually peeing.

Has anyone got experience with controlling estrogen with DIM (Diindolylmethane) or Indole 3 Carbinole?

Probably with TRT doses, not a full stack using exogenous testosterone as I cant see the above being that effective...

Ubiquinol: heart
Astragalus: kidneys
Tudca: liver
NAC: liver
Vit. K: arteries
MSM: joints, anti-inflammatory
Taurine: organs
Magnesium: various
Glutamine: gut
B complex: general health
Aspirin: blood
Cayenne: blood
Caffeine & ephedrine: energy, appetite suppressant
Pantothenic acid(b5): skin
Deca: arthritic shoulder, collagen production
Eq: collagen production, vascularity
Test cyp: trt
Nicotine pouches: appetite suppressant
Doxylamine succinate: sleep
THC edibles: occasionally for sleep, stress
DMSO: blemishes, anti-inflammatory
Pramipexole: mood, anti-prolactin
Tamoxifen: boobies
Tadalafil: pump, blood pressure, prostate
Melanotan 2: jacked and tan :)
Ur taking all of that?

Has anyone got experience with controlling estrogen with DIM (Diindolylmethane) or Indole 3 Carbinole?

Probably with TRT doses, not a full stack using exogenous testosterone as I cant see the above being that effective...
I just don’t see a point when AIs exist, especially since DIM also inhibits DHT.

What supplement you use for kidneys ??Yeah I messed my kidneys up but theyre not too horrible.(yet).

What supplement you use for kidneys ??Yeah I messed my kidneys up but theyre not too horrible.(yet).
Jardiance. It's a drug. No legal supplement comes close to being as effective.

I don't go nuts with latest this and thats anymore. I sometimes think vigorous Steve goes a bit far with the biohacking. I just think the human biology is to complicated. We can get into trouble pushing dozens of things in thinking we can hack it. Vitamins OK, Some herbs OK in moderation and not too many at once and to target something specific with a keen eye to see if it's doing the job. Some meds like bP meds when on cycle to keep that bP in normal range without using too toxic a drug for periods but not constantly. Stuff like tamoxifen for E-control. It's been around for 40 years so probably not terribly toxic. Again as needed and not constantly. Same for an AI only even more sparingly. Caber is so strong for dropping prolactin like a stone. Good for that but be careful with it. Chronically low prolactin is not good for the brain. A couple of peptides are decent but as a class...meh.

Multivitmin
B-complex
Omega 3 rich fish oil
Vit A
Vit D
Vit C
Saw Palmetto as needed
Saint John's Wort as needed
Ibuprofen/Naproxin as needed
TB500/BPC157 as needed
Nattokinase
Lisinopril
Tamoxifen as needed
Letrozol as needed (rarely)
Cabergoline (as needed)
Modafinil (rarely)
Coffee and more coffee

I tried this a few years ago and tracked via bloodwork and it was not effective, this was on 200mg of cypionate per week

Inspired by some of the other posts on here about favorite compounds and the linked video below. I wanted to start a thread around ancillaries and your favorite ones. I think as we are using harmful compounds to achieve our goals it's important to keep our health in check the best we can. So I would like this thread to serve as a list of some of the things we can take and use to mitigate the ill health effects that can arise from what we are taking.

What are you favorites?
What did they do for you or help you to resolve?

I'll start with one of my favorites.
- injectable glutathione 400-600mg/week
What it did for me.
-Brought my liver enzyme values (ALT/AST) down from averaging around 70-80 to now consistently staying between 40-50

Where can one get injectable glutathione? What dose of NAC is required to boost natural production ?

Where can one get injectable glutathione? What dose of NAC is required to boost natural production ?
I used to get it from a compounding pharmacy but now I make my own. A few sponsors may also sell it but I am not sure which ones. And I am unsure about the NAC as I have not taken that in a long time since I use 200mg of injectible glutathione everyday.

Dude it's hysterical I didn't have my glasses on I thought it said jaundice in the original conversation that's why I was asking what drug it was.... Lol.

Grapeseed extract and astragalus. I can't believe more people aren't taking Grapeseed extract. Such a great, cheap health supplement.

YO!
Sup NH.

I know you research things pretty thoroughly so….

Is this stuff renal-protective or does it also have the ability to restore kidneys a bit as it relates to function..?

My Cystain-C is “ok” but could be better. I use Metformin but only due to GH-use (not a Diabetic); so I’m considering a switch to Jardiance for this reason only.

Thanks

Ubiquinol: heart
Astragalus: kidneys
Tudca: liver
NAC: liver
Vit. K: arteries
MSM: joints, anti-inflammatory
Taurine: organs
Magnesium: various
Glutamine: gut
B complex: general health
Aspirin: blood
Cayenne: blood
Caffeine & ephedrine: energy, appetite suppressant
Pantothenic acid(b5): skin
Deca: arthritic shoulder, collagen production
Eq: collagen production, vascularity
Test cyp: trt
Nicotine pouches: appetite suppressant
Doxylamine succinate: sleep
THC edibles: occasionally for sleep, stress
DMSO: blemishes, anti-inflammatory
Pramipexole: mood, anti-prolactin
Tamoxifen: boobies
Tadalafil: pump, blood pressure, prostate
Melanotan 2: jacked and tan :)
Nice list, thanks.

YO!
Sup NH.

I know you research things pretty thoroughly so….

Is this stuff renal-protective or does it also have the ability to restore kidneys a bit as it relates to function..?

My Cystain-C is “ok” but could be better. I use Metformin but only due to GH-use (not a Diabetic); so I’m considering a switch to Jardiance for this reason only.

Thanks
Definitely renal protective. Might be able to help restore some function as long as it's not too late. Depends.

Run a google search and you'll get so much information

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner