over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Ancillaries For Health

Definitely renal protective. Might be able to help restore some function as long as it's not too late. Depends.

Run a google search and you'll get so much information

This is pretty compelling

U.S. FDA approves Jardiance® for treatment of adults with chronic kidney disease​

FDA approves Jardiance to treat adults with CKD​

What supplement you use for kidneys ??Yeah I messed my kidneys up but theyre not too horrible.(yet).
Astragalus at a significant dose...can't recall but perhaps 4g? Maybe more. Look into Leviathan Nutrition's Kidney product. Will is a great innovator and really makes great products.

Grapeseed Extract too but I'm not sure it can repair or reverse damage..it has always struck me as more a preventative measure product before any damage or issues occur.

I really believe everyone should be taking these for the most part..

Vitamin D3 and K2
Magnesium (Glycinate and L-Threonate) ..perhaps Taurate and Orotate
Ubiquinol
Omega 3
Astaxanthin

Just winging it here from memory and most of the things on my shelves..
Heart/Lipids/Blood Pressure: D3, K2, Ubiquinol, Magnesium, Omega3, Kyolic Garlic
Liver: Tudca, NAC, Milk Thistle, ALA
Kidneys: Grapeseed Extract, Astragalus, Leviathan Kidney Support
Lipids: Citrus Bergamot
Blood: Nattokinase
Blood Sugar: Berberine, Chromium, Ceylon Cinnamon
Immunity: Quercetin+Zinc, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Saccharomyces Boulardii
Inflammation: Curcumin, Omega3, Boswellia Serrata
Repair: BPC-157, TB-500, UC-II, Beef Collagen Peptides
Prostate: Boswellia, Beta-Sitosterol, Pumpkin Seed, Boron, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto
Misc: Selenium, B-Vitamins

Vitamin D3 and K2
Ubiquinol
Omega 3
Astaxanthin

Heart/Lipids/Blood Pressure: D3, K2, Ubiquinol, Magnesium, Omega3, Kyolic Garlic
Immunity: Quercetin+Zinc, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Saccharomyces Boulardii
Prostate: Boswellia, Beta-Sitosterol, Pumpkin Seed, Boron, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto
Knight fixed my supp plan back in 2020 i believe and i still roll with it

Imo he is the best on health supps

Much love brother

Knight fixed my supp plan back in 2020 i believe and i still roll with it

Imo he is the best on health supps

Much love brother
Thank you for the shoutout.

I had to get to work earlier but I forgot to add...

Mood: Sam-E, L-Theanine, St John's Wort, Phosphatidylserine(stress)
Sleep/Tranquility: 5g Glycine, 400-800mg Magnesium Glycinate, 200-400mg L-Theanine, 100mg Apigenin. (Sometimes I use Sensoril Ashwagandha)

Sports Nutrition/Performance: EAA/Whey Hydro or Iso, Creatine Mono/Creapure, Taurine, Citrulline Malate, Betaine(TMG), Glutamine, Glycine, Hydromax...and basically every ingredient in the original PreJym pre workout.

Astragalus at a significant dose...can't recall but perhaps 4g? Maybe more. Look into Leviathan Nutrition's Kidney product. Will is a great innovator and really makes great products.

Grapeseed Extract too but I'm not sure it can repair or reverse damage..it has always struck me as more a preventative measure product before any damage or issues occur.

Thanks for the info Knight.

Was surprised to see how low the Astragalus content was, especially for the high price ($45-$50 at most places)…?

Was surprised to see how low the Astragalus content was, especially for the high price ($45-$50 at most places)…?

It uses Astragaloside IV instead of the typical Astragalus (root, I'd assume) found in most other kidney care supplements. I've gone through a couple bottles of Leviathan's product and don't doubt the quality, but am curious how Astragaloside IV @ 25mg compares to the multiple grams of Astragalus we generally see recommended.

Vitamin D3 and K2
Ubiquinol
Omega 3
Astaxanthin

For k2 i think it makes more sense to focus on mk7. Its cheaper and focuses on the active component.

vitamin shoppe is a good brand and vitacost is what I have been using and they are great. They are like $5 a bottle. Don't spend a ton of money on it. You need a lot of bottles thought because the recommended dose is very, very low. I take like 10 a day (5grams) and the recommended dose is 1gram.

For k2 i think it makes more sense to focus on mk7. Its cheaper and focuses on the active component.
I don't know about cheaper..because it's the actual component that costs more in a K1, K2 (mk-4), K2 (mk-7) blend. There are a few other K2 mk's but are rarely referred to. You are right though - for arterial health and bones/teeth etc, MK-7 is the one to focus on. Jarrow has a product that I recently bought that has it isolated at 90mcg per cap. For the last 6-7 yrs, I have been using D,K & Sea Iodine from Life Extension. A family member who had a small stroke about a year ago stopped taking Vitamin K due to doctor's direction and quite honestly I do not even think the doctor know about K2, MK-4 and MK-7...they are just generalizing Vitamin K (K1) due to its effect on clotting. This is why I recently purchased the isolated MK-7 form.

I haven't been able to 100% confirm this...but if you have any clotting issues or 'took' any 'therapy' the last few years and worry about clotting...I think K2 MK-7 doesn't really affect clotting. Obviously most of us know or have heard that you shouldn't take Vitamin K on blood thinners such as coumadin/warafin but I believe Vitamin "K" and clotting is often referencing K1. If anyone here is well-versed on this or has access to information to confirm this, I'd love to see/hear it so I can solidify my theory.

As someone else mentioned, this product does not have Astragalus Root. For that, go with the big bottles at Vitamin Shoppe and try to get a bunch on a BOGO deal. It comes out staggeringly low and I have bought 6-8 bottles at a time in the past @300ct I believe.

However, Leviathan's product has an isolated compound and chitosan - which helps the uptake and utilization of it.

-Astragaloside IV: 25mg : Astragaloside IV is the main compound in Astragalus Extract that gives its benefits (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32089240/). Astragaloside IV content is golden indicator when it comes to quality of Astragalus Extract. A typical Astragalus Extract may have as little as 1.4mg of Astragaloside IV per 11.5 grams (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1026233728375), content of Astragaloside IV ranges from 0.04% to 0.25% in Astragalus Extracts (https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2018.01377/full table 2). Meaning you need anywhere between 10 to 65 grams of Astragalus Extract to obtain 25mg of Astragaloside IV. We simplify this buy using pure Astragaloside IV (See 3rd party test results in photos!)

I don't know about cheaper..because it's the actual component that costs more in a K1, K2 (mk-4), K2 (mk-7) blend. There are a few other K2 mk's but are rarely referred to. You are right though - for arterial health and bones/teeth etc, MK-7 is the one to focus on. Jarrow has a product that I recently bought that has it isolated at 90mcg per cap. For the last 6-7 yrs, I have been using D,K & Sea Iodine from Life Extension. A family member who had a small stroke about a year ago stopped taking Vitamin K due to doctor's direction and quite honestly I do not even think the doctor know about K2, MK-4 and MK-7...they are just generalizing Vitamin K (K1) due to its effect on clotting. This is why I recently purchased the isolated MK-7 form.

I haven't been able to 100% confirm this...but if you have any clotting issues or 'took' any 'therapy' the last few years and worry about clotting...I think K2 MK-7 doesn't really affect clotting. Obviously most of us know or have heard that you shouldn't take Vitamin K on blood thinners such as coumadin/warafin but I believe Vitamin "K" and clotting is often referencing K1. If anyone here is well-versed on this or has access to information to confirm this, I'd love to see/hear it so I can solidify my theory.
I take this one from NOW. I found in many studies that you actually benefit from very high doses, for example women were given 200mcg per day. So I take 300mcg per day. It's relatively inexpensive

Screenshot_20240125-160952.png

Ubiquinol: heart
Astragalus: kidneys
Tudca: liver
NAC: liver
Vit. K: arteries
MSM: joints, anti-inflammatory
Taurine: organs
Magnesium: various
Glutamine: gut
B complex: general health
Aspirin: blood
Cayenne: blood
Caffeine & ephedrine: energy, appetite suppressant
Pantothenic acid(b5): skin
Deca: arthritic shoulder, collagen production
Eq: collagen production, vascularity
Test cyp: trt
Nicotine pouches: appetite suppressant
Doxylamine succinate: sleep
THC edibles: occasionally for sleep, stress
DMSO: blemishes, anti-inflammatory
Pramipexole: mood, anti-prolactin
Tamoxifen: boobies
Tadalafil: pump, blood pressure, prostate
Melanotan 2: jacked and tan :)
This is a great list I've used most of this stuff.
Does cayenne give u any heartburn?
I didn't know melanotan gets you jacked...

Leviathan's product has an isolated compound and chitosan - which helps the uptake and utilization of it.

-Astragaloside IV: 25mg : Astragaloside IV is the main compound in Astragalus Extract that gives its benefits (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32089240/). Astragaloside IV content is golden indicator when it comes to quality of Astragalus Extract. A typical Astragalus Extract may have as little as 1.4mg of Astragaloside IV per 11.5 grams (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1026233728375), content of Astragaloside IV ranges from 0.04% to 0.25% in Astragalus Extracts (https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2018.01377/full table 2). Meaning you need anywhere between 10 to 65 grams of Astragalus Extract to obtain 25mg of Astragaloside IV. We simplify this buy using pure Astragaloside IV (See 3rd party test results in photos!)

Ahhh that makes sense.

Thank you

As someone else mentioned, this product does not have Astragalus Root. For that, go with the big bottles at Vitamin Shoppe and try to get a bunch on a BOGO deal. It comes out staggeringly low and I have bought 6-8 bottles at a time in the past @300ct I believe.
Guys don't realize how good of deals Vitamin Shoppe runs. Usually every other month they do Dymatize buy one-get one 50% off and I stock up on ISO100. This last time I got astragalus as well. When they do the sales their prices beat Amazon.

vitamin shoppe is a good brand and vitacost is what I have been using and they are great. They are like $5 a bottle. Don't spend a ton of money on it. You need a lot of bottles thought because the recommended dose is very, very low. I take like 10 a day (5grams) and the recommended dose is 1gram.

I always use vitamin shoppe for astragalus since this is what Dante recommends. I do use vitacost for some of my other supplements. I've always considered this a very legit brand. Now that I check the price for vitacost astragalus, I'm tempted to buy some. It's very cheap actually.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131