over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health supplements for old dog

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This isn't for me but both my mother and a family friend recently told me their dog's have dementia. One is a poodle and has numerous issues takes alot of medication. The other s golden retriever. I don't know much about potential supplements that could help but I figured someone here may know. Any ideas are appreciated

If its true dementia then melatonin will help keep them asleep at nite. Dogs get sundowning just like humans get.

This isn't for me but both my mother and a family friend recently told me their dog's have dementia. One is a poodle and has numerous issues takes alot of medication. The other s golden retriever. I don't know much about potential supplements that could help but I figured someone here may know. Any ideas are appreciated
@qbkilla ...Happy New Year.
Just curious, how old is each dog? How did they come to the conclusion that the dogs have dementia? What is the dog's behavior like?
May wait for @emeric delczeg to chime in or PM him. If I remember, he had a product for dogs. There was good feedback on that product of his.

MS

Love and more attention

But you like them life hacks though right

@qbkilla ...Happy New Year.
Just curious, how old is each dog? How did they come to the conclusion that the dogs have dementia? What is the dog's behavior like?
May wait for @emeric delczeg to chime in or PM him. If I remember, he had a product for dogs. There was good feedback on that product of his.

MS
Not sure exactly I know both are over 10. No sleeping, staring at the wall, shaking... TBH not sure if both have been diagnosed by the vet just going by what the owners told me.

was curious...

chatgpt pulled this up

Do dogs get vitamins from the sun?

As a rule, they get most of the vitamin D they need from their diets. But the sun does produce sebaceous oil on their coats that can be ingested and turned into the vitamin (which is actually considered a hormone) when they groom themselves.

No, dogs cannot produce vitamin D in their skin through sunlight.

Dogs have low levels of 7-DHC and cannot convert UV-B radiation to vitamin D.

As a result, dogs rely on their diet for vitamin D.

I am not a veterinarian, but I can offer some general information that you may find helpful. If you suspect that your dog is experiencing symptoms of dementia or cognitive dysfunction syndrome (CDS), it is essential to consult with a veterinarian for a proper diagnosis and guidance on treatment options. However, certain vitamins and supplements are often recommended to support cognitive function in dogs. Always consult with your vet before introducing any new supplements to your dog's diet. Some potential options may include:

1. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: These can be found in fish oil and have anti-inflammatory properties that may support cognitive function.
  2. Antioxidants: Vitamins C and E, as well as other antioxidants, may help combat oxidative stress and support brain health.
  3. B Vitamins: B vitamins, especially B6, B9 (folate), and B12, play a role in brain function and may be beneficial.
  4. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): This antioxidant may help improve energy production in cells, including brain cells.
  5. Phosphatidylserine: This is a fatty substance that is a component of cell membranes and may have neuroprotective effects.

let me ask my mom! she has a lot of experience her last two dogs lived past 15 and had dementia, it was sad. know she does probiotic blends into their food, most of what they eat is chicken leg meat, green beans, just had our 16 year old german shepherd pass rip all dogzz go to heaven

reddit thread on canine with cognitive dysfunction

Send me your address and will send you free of charge my DogtoRx product, all am asking to record the improvement. www.dogtorrx.com

1704849918478.jpeg

was curious...

chatgpt pulled this up

Do dogs get vitamins from the sun?

As a rule, they get most of the vitamin D they need from their diets. But the sun does produce sebaceous oil on their coats that can be ingested and turned into the vitamin (which is actually considered a hormone) when they groom themselves.

No, dogs cannot produce vitamin D in their skin through sunlight.

Dogs have low levels of 7-DHC and cannot convert UV-B radiation to vitamin D.

As a result, dogs rely on their diet for vitamin D.

I am not a veterinarian, but I can offer some general information that you may find helpful. If you suspect that your dog is experiencing symptoms of dementia or cognitive dysfunction syndrome (CDS), it is essential to consult with a veterinarian for a proper diagnosis and guidance on treatment options. However, certain vitamins and supplements are often recommended to support cognitive function in dogs. Always consult with your vet before introducing any new supplements to your dog's diet. Some potential options may include:

1. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: These can be found in fish oil and have anti-inflammatory properties that may support cognitive function.
  2. Antioxidants: Vitamins C and E, as well as other antioxidants, may help combat oxidative stress and support brain health.
  3. B Vitamins: B vitamins, especially B6, B9 (folate), and B12, play a role in brain function and may be beneficial.
  4. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10): This antioxidant may help improve energy production in cells, including brain cells.
  5. Phosphatidylserine: This is a fatty substance that is a component of cell membranes and may have neuroprotective effects.

let me ask my mom! she has a lot of experience her last two dogs lived past 15 and had dementia, it was sad. know she does probiotic blends into their food, most of what they eat is chicken leg meat, green beans, just had our 16 year old german shepherd pass rip all dogzz go to heaven

reddit thread on canine with cognitive dysfunction
Would not help, you need NGF. NGF has been shown in increase neurogenesis — the process by which new neurons are formed in the brain. NGF is a neurotrophic protein and a neuropeptide used by neurons to trigger neuron activity. That activity includes, proliferation, maintenance, development, growth and survival.Nerve cells, also referred to as a neurons, are the active component of the nervous system. The impulses mentioned above are electric signals that pass from one neuron to another it’s how neurons communicate with each other as well as with other types of cells. The neuron is the basic working unit of the brain, so neuron health is of vital importance to brain health, or cognition, in general.

What is the diet of the dogs now. If it is the same as the average american diet, sucky. That is where to start when improving health. Just supplementing a crappy diet will likely have far from optimal results.

Would not help, you need NGF. NGF has been shown in increase neurogenesis — the process by which new neurons are formed in the brain. NGF is a neurotrophic protein and a neuropeptide used by neurons to trigger neuron activity. That activity includes, proliferation, maintenance, development, growth and survival.Nerve cells, also referred to as a neurons, are the active component of the nervous system. The impulses mentioned above are electric signals that pass from one neuron to another it’s how neurons communicate with each other as well as with other types of cells. The neuron is the basic working unit of the brain, so neuron health is of vital importance to brain health, or cognition, in general.
I agree and am a huge advocate for NGF and BDNF inducing supplements

I agree and am a huge advocate for NGF and BDNF inducing supplements

if humanofort can do all this (not doubting) as it lists, i would personally ADD IT if emeric can confirm its safe for canines and I might venture to further ask what experience their company has with animals & humanofort and which?

1. Cellular Repair: Some proponents suggest that HumanoFort may support cellular repair processes.
  2. Immune System Support: It is claimed to potentially enhance immune system function.
  3. Anti-Aging Properties: Advocates suggest that HumanoFort may have anti-aging effects by supporting overall health and vitality.
  4. Muscle Growth and Repair: Some individuals believe that HumanoFort could aid in muscle growth and repair.
  5. Improved Exercise Performance: It is claimed that the supplement may enhance physical performance and stamina.
  6. Joint Health: HumanoFort is suggested to contribute to joint health, potentially reducing discomfort or promoting flexibility.
  7. Energy Boost: Advocates claim that the supplement may provide an energy boost.
  8. Stress Reduction: Some users suggest that HumanoFort has stress-reducing properties.
  9. Mood Enhancement: It is claimed to have positive effects on mood and emotional well-being.
  10. Cognitive Function: Advocates suggest that HumanoFort may support cognitive function and mental clarity.
  11. Hormonal Balance: Some proponents believe that the supplement may help balance hormones.
  12. Improved Sleep Quality: HumanoFort is claimed to potentially contribute to better sleep quality.
  13. Enhanced Libido: Some users suggest that it may have positive effects on sexual health and libido.
  14. Skin Health: Advocates claim that HumanoFort could promote healthy skin.
  15. Hair and Nail Health: It is suggested that the supplement may contribute to improved hair and nail health.

Thank you for the replies passing them on. Emeric going to show her the link and shoot you a pm! You reccomend this for dogs over humanofort?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131