over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flushing out your pipes and resetting your metabolism

I do a 24 hour fast once a week in general and am a big believer. I do the occasional 36 if body fat is creeping up and let me tell you at the end of then 36 hours you feel the fucking bollocks, full of energy, not hungry at all and stomach is flat as a pancake. If blasting 36 hours is fucking hard to do as gear makes you hungry. If cruising or clean it is easy. As an aside what is diet green tea, green tea afaik is 0 calorie anyway?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

again this sounds okay but still a bootle of mag cite??? how much is that??

Bro you have to make it more detail
day 1 50pill og mag cit and 1 gallon of the
day 2 the same.. what your put uot it eaem to do alot of harm if people to to much of this stuff.. i like to try it put just put out some more info..

plus guys take gram of husk every day broes this will help you alot in the every day

Im sorry, I am not a robot, I cant remember everything lol...

Its not a pill, its a drink. You just drink the entire thing. Chugalug son.

220.jpg

Last edited:
I do a 24 hour fast once a week in general and am a big believer. I do the occasional 36 if body fat is creeping up and let me tell you at the end of then 36 hours you feel the fucking bollocks, full of energy, not hungry at all and stomach is flat as a pancake. If blasting 36 hours is fucking hard to do as gear makes you hungry. If cruising or clean it is easy. As an aside what is diet green tea, green tea afaik is 0 calorie anyway?

Theres 2 types. Regular Arizona Green Tea with Honey and Ginseng. This has lots of sugar, and thats entirely not what we want.

The Diet version is made with Splenda. More or less zero sugar. Its simply brewed green tea with calorie free sweetener.

The GF and I are both gonna try this...... just curious but how much more effective is this in comparison to an enema??..... will it really assist in someone who goes to the toilet 3 X a day??

Let me also make this very clear…

Once you perform this protocol, you will now have the ability to run Dbol or Anadrol without headaches! :lightbulb: :lightbulb: (This is quite the secret) :D

For a very few amount of people, you will get headaches no matter what….

But if you perform this protocol, you will remove a lot of bodily water that shouldn’t have been there in the first place, so once you take Anadrol or Dbol, the subsequent water increase will be NOWHERE near as bad as if youre body was all backed up, and you will be able to manage the bloat because it will be much less and you will feel so much better because your blood pressure is not skyrocketing.

Have usually tried to cleanse at least every two months just to keep everything regulated.

Im gonna have to try this one. This would've been great if this was up over the Holidays I would've had an excuse to stay away from the in-laws.

The GF and I are both gonna try this...... just curious but how much more effective is this in comparison to an enema??..... will it really assist in someone who goes to the toilet 3 X a day??

Mag Citrate is more efficient than an enema, because you are pushing from the inside OUT...

Mag Citrate will make you shit one MASSIVE liquid shit, as if someone dropped a squeegee inside you and it is just propelling thru all your fecal matter. It is pretty insane at what it does.

This sounds intense. Any thing that would provide the same benefit but with less crapping

Theres 2 types. Regular Arizona Green Tea with Honey and Ginseng. This has lots of sugar, and thats entirely not what we want.

The Diet version is made with Splenda. More or less zero sugar. Its simply brewed green tea with calorie free sweetener.

Oh the stuff I get just says 100% green tea and is tescos own (British supermarket) everything gets so fucking complicated in this game. I'm sure when I looked before it had 0 carbs but can't find the Web Page that had the info now

Why 2 days? Why not one? It takes 2 days to get everything out?

This sounds intense. Any thing that would provide the same benefit but with less crapping

No, nothing at all. The whole point of the protocol is to rid your intestines of everything they have. You want them to be fully CLEAN. Only way to verify this, is to shit it all out until nothing but juice comes out. You MAY have accidents, you MAY not..but thats why I suggest being home over the weekend. It truly is worth it.

You will walk into work Monday morning feeling like a new fucking man, I put my money where my mouth is bro!

Yes, I have never been able to get everything out in one day, and lets just say I have quite the experience with this method, Ive been doing it for the last 3 years.

It sometimes takes 36 hours...which is a day and a half...but for most it will take a full 2 days ( Remember you have over 21 feet of intestine)

No worries though, the hunger isnt all that bad. The fat in the chicken broth kinda blocks a lot of it once youre done with the entire quart, and the fish oil also blocks some of it as well. And youre downing a gallon of liquid per day, so best believe your stomach will be always full.

Coffee also helps tremendously.
An ECA stack wouldnt hurt either...and will also accelerate fat burning.

Sounds about right. When I fast 36 hours I still feel there's a little way to go till I'm fully clear that but as it's for fat loss not detox I do it I refeed anyway

Alright you guys have convinced me. I'm gonna run this my next weekend off.

I have 2 days before I am starting my contest prep and I'm thinking I might do this. Do you NEED the broth(s) or is that just for some nutrition throughout?

I'm going to try and get everything tonight and start tomorrow morn!:headbang:

I have 2 days before I am starting my contest prep and I'm thinking I might do this. Do you NEED the broth(s) or is that just for some nutrition throughout?

I'm going to try and get everything tonight and start tomorrow morn!:headbang:

Honestly, if you can fight thru the hunger without the broth and just the diet tea, than more power to you brother. I am a big fan of the broth, as it is just liquid with a little bit of protein and a little bit of fat and zero carbs, and it definitely gets rid of the hunger.

You should without a doubt start tomorrow, it will be a great start to your new precontest diet.

Honestly, if you can fight thru the hunger without the broth and just the diet tea, than more power to you brother. I am a big fan of the broth, as it is just liquid with a little bit of protein and a little bit of fat and zero carbs, and it definitely gets rid of the hunger.

oh so it's just a little help with the hunger eh? I'll pick some up in case the pain is too much lol. Might it be better to avoid it if possible considering there will be nothing to digest? I don't wanna over think this too much, but this sounds exactly like something I need. Thanks again!

Good stuff JJ, thanks for sharing. I plan on running next weekend!!!!

Def will post my experiances.

I having blood wk done on the 16th. If I do this weekend of the 12th will it affect those results??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131