over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flushing out your pipes and resetting your metabolism

shitting your brains out for 2 days doesn't mean you are resetting anything.

I can see if youre a fat mcdonalds eating piece of shit doing this to clean yourself out but its not doing anything more for you than that.

Sucked ass...hurt asshole and felt no better after 2 days than I did before it. Just couldn't walk right for a week.

I can see if youre a fat mcdonalds eating piece of shit doing this to clean yourself out but its not doing anything more for you than that.

Sucked ass...hurt asshole and felt no better after 2 days than I did before it. Just couldn't walk right for a week.

yeah I dont know if one can "reset" their metabolism but you can reset your insulin sensitivity. If I feel myself becoming insulin resistant I go a couple days of no carbs and reset it a bit.

23 pages about taking a shit LOL

guys, what I take from this thread is, sometimes we get mentally and prolly even physically addicted to shit foods. the carbs, the fats etc seem to make our minds crave this food.
by eating SUPER clean and simplifying diet to the extreme (I like to do nothing but fruits and veggies for 2-3 days before a hard diet) it can vanquish the thoughts of carb and fat laden food and get you used to clean foods. so used to them that if you eat shit foods after eating ONLY fruits and veggies you will likely puke. my wife and I both have.
so, in a sense this "resets" your appetite and hunger and sets you up for eating clean foods.
-JS

You know what I say to that?

LOL....Your mileage may vary.

Some people simply have very efficient bowels, and their "metabolic status" is probably already healthy and everything is already moving well on its own.

We as humans ingest lots of garbage...and rarely do we ever "purge" the system.

Sometimes our digestive organs need a BREAK. Why do we have to be metabolizing food 24/7? Believe it or not, muscle growth is superior when our insulin sensitivity, our leptin sensitivity, our thyroid hormones are all in full healthy sync.... Just because your blood is full of triglycerides and glucose every single minute of the day does NOT mean you are growing more efficiently.

Again, your mileage may vary. This is not a protocol for all. Nothing is for all. We are all different, therefore, we will all respond differently.

You know what I say to that?

LOL....Your mileage may vary.

Some people simply have very efficient bowels, and their "metabolic status" is probably already healthy and everything is already moving well on its own.

We as humans ingest lots of garbage...and rarely do we ever "purge" the system.

Sometimes our digestive organs need a BREAK. Why do we have to be metabolizing food 24/7? Believe it or not, muscle growth is superior when our insulin sensitivity, our leptin sensitivity, our thyroid hormones are all in full healthy sync.... Just because your blood is full of triglycerides and glucose every single minute of the day does NOT mean you are growing more efficiently.

Again, your mileage may vary. This is not a protocol for all. Nothing is for all. We are all different, therefore, we will all respond differently.

In the UK we can only get...

Syrup of Figs (Laxative)
Senna (Each tablet contains standardised senna equivalent to 15mg total sennosides.)
Milk of Magnesia..

Which would you advise?

2 Big table spoon of sea salt in hot lemon water.. That Will do the trick in the morning1-2 hours and you should shit your brains out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a version of this ove the weekend . I used epson salt instead (disgusting) I dropped 9 lbs and I have a grea deal of energy. Stomach has flattend out and I had a great leg workout yesterday as well. (I was a-little scared if you know what I mean.

Worth a try but the Asspiss doesnt sound appealing :)

Worth a try but the Asspiss doesnt sound appealing :)

It's definitely a unique experience. I think it's worth while though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This all sounds interesting, especially the parts where people describe their shits lol. My brothers name is jimmy jones too.......weird. Might give this a go but instead of green tea 30 cans of light beer, or maybe its better with the tea:D

This all sounds interesting, especially the parts where people describe their shits lol. My brothers name is jimmy jones too.......weird. Might give this a go but instead of green tea 30 cans of light beer, or maybe its better with the tea:D

I would not advise the light beer.
do as the thread recommends!
Ive done this once a month for the last 4months and i feel much better afterwards..

Ok so i tried this today. I started at 630 am and drank the mag. I guess an hour later i crapped some nothing major. I say about noon it hit me alot harder. I been to the bathroom a few times now. I think my last time i went was at 630 pm. I really havent noticed anything strange except for some blood. My bunghoe hurt and yes i have my baby whipes. This is day one. My questions is this. Should i not drink another bottle the 2nd day since i do have a lilttle blood comin out of me. Also i really wanted to get some gallstones to come out to. Will this process help in bring them out or do i need to do the lemon juice, apple cider vin and olv oil. I should say through the entire process i didnt use any olv oil. In the original post it wasnt on there. Ha ha i just got finished in reading this entire long ass post. Seriously thats a win for me lol Anyone willing to give advice plez do. Thanks and will keep u updated on my progress.

Ad reset or an adrenal formula will reset ur adrenals and metabolism, switching ur macros is equally effective as well

What's in these adrenal formulas

a little unnerving reading some negative results, but may need to give this (or something like it) a try

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws