over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flushing out your pipes and resetting your metabolism

Can you do this if you are currently cycling an oral? Would you continue to dose the oral as usual?

Haven't read the entire thread so sorry if this was answered already.

You can stay on the oral if you want....youll be super-duper-trooper ANTI-catabolic :D

colonoscopy

Sounds like preparing for a colonoscopy. When you are over 50 you will know what I am talking about.

Sounds like preparing for a colonoscopy. When you are over 50 you will know what I am talking about.

It is very close, except without the use of Gavilyte-G.

Have you ever tasted Gavilyte-G?

How would you like to puke today? :D

man fasting SUCKS!!! My fat ass is used to eating!

on a brighter note I now know what it probably feels like to get raped in the ass by a donkey! Or stabbed in the asshole with a bunch of hot knives...maybe a mix between the 2...:naughty:

thank god I had pizza and hot wings last night or this might all really suck.

giving this a go but all i could find was powdered magnesium citrate which says 1-2 teaspoons daily. how much should i take for this cleanse?

cheers

I got Monday and Tuesday off this week. I think thats a perfect time to give this a go. I think in the original post he said to take the whole bottle of the laxative, however that seems pretty excessive and im not entirely sure how safe that is. I guess worst case you shit your drawers.. lol

I got Monday and Tuesday off this week. I think thats a perfect time to give this a go. I think in the original post he said to take the whole bottle of the laxative, however that seems pretty excessive and im not entirely sure how safe that is. I guess worst case you shit your drawers.. lol

that bottle is a pre-mixed solution. i found the serving size information online and its 1.75g/oz, 10oz bottle = 17.5g

the powder is 2.5g/teaspoon so i took 7 teaspoons (used a scale to make sure) = 17.5g

Bottoms up about an hour ago and have spent the last 10 mins on the toilet...

This looks interesting, I may try this next weekend while the wife is away.

Will using ordinary laxatives work? Magnesium Citrate is fairly hard to find here in the UK.

What happens if I have had diarrhea for the last 24 hours and only eaten 1 small meal? Good time to start?

Was also going to add a multi-vitamin/mineral and garlic to your list of things to take whilst on this fast.

I think I can go for the 48hours or longer.

Yellow diarrhea is when the body has got everything out? I know this can also mean a GI infection, but in this case I assume its the bile in your stomach?

Will using ordinary laxatives work? Magnesium Citrate is fairly hard to find here in the UK.

What happens if I have had diarrhea for the last 24 hours and only eaten 1 small meal? Good time to start?

Was also going to add a multi-vitamin/mineral and garlic to your list of things to take whilst on this fast.

I think I can go for the 48hours or longer.

Yellow diarrhea is when the body has got everything out? I know this can also mean a GI infection, but in this case I assume its the bile in your stomach?

Yellow diarrhea pretty much means your clean....it goes from dark brown to light brown to light yellow, which could very well be bile passed down your gut.... but you can stay food-less, hydration though is of maximum importance. You can live without food, you just cant live without water

You can add a multi vitamin and garlic, that should be of no hindrance.

Would love to try this or something similar but if I don't eat breakfast everyday or miss a couple meals ill have the splats in no time, I'd have to wear depends to work.

I did the cleanse a few months ago and definitely advise that you not try this on a work day. You need to be within seconds of your throne at all times.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Well today was day 1. Not hungry at all, I'm sure that will change tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It is very close, except without the use of Gavilyte-G.

Have you ever tasted Gavilyte-G?

How would you like to puke today? :D

So just to be clear we have to fast the whole day while we're cleansing?

"May the force be with you all"

The first day was a breeze. The second day about hr 44 you want to eat anything.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ok im 36hours in. I did a different protocol to really flush my bile duct because I've been having liver pain when eating fatty meal. Last meal was Saturday night. Fasted all day yesterday drinking 2 litres of green tea and over 3liters of water. I also took a tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar every hour and a half from 7am to 2h30pm to soften rock in the bile duct.
At 6h30pm drank 15g of magnesium citrate powder, again at 8h30pm. At 10h20 I mixed 130ml of extra virgin olive oil with 170ml of room temperature organic lemon juice. And had to drink it within 5minute standing up, then directly going to bed after that. This morning there was probably over a 100 small green/black/white rock floating around in the toilet. Took another 10g of magnesium citrate at 7h30am and gonna take my last 10g at 9h30am. I now flood myself with water and green tea and at noon I'm starting to drink chicken broth when hungry. Trying to last until tomorrow!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity