over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flushing out your pipes and resetting your metabolism

Ok im 36hours in. I did a different protocol to really flush my bile duct because I've been having liver pain when eating fatty meal. Last meal was Saturday night. Fasted all day yesterday drinking 2 litres of green tea and over 3liters of water. I also took a tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar every hour and a half from 7am to 2h30pm to soften rock in the bile duct.
At 6h30pm drank 15g of magnesium citrate powder, again at 8h30pm. At 10h20 I mixed 130ml of extra virgin olive oil with 170ml of room temperature organic lemon juice. And had to drink it within 5minute standing up, then directly going to bed after that. This morning there was probably over a 100 small green/black/white rock floating around in the toilet. Took another 10g of magnesium citrate at 7h30am and gonna take my last 10g at 9h30am. I now flood myself with water and green tea and at noon I'm starting to drink chicken broth when hungry. Trying to last until tomorrow!

Stick to it brother!

By the way, that is not Liver pain you are having, it is your gall bladder! You have gall bladder stones homie! But yeah, keep drinking!

Yeah those were gallstones. I'm pretty much to the point where the only thing that comes out of me is bile, no more gallstones. And Im hungry as fuck! Feels amazing though really energized. Starting to drink some organic chicken broth i've bought with some cayenne pepper/black pepper/curcuma added in just for the taste. At this point is it really worth waiting tomorrow to start eating solid?

Yeah those were gallstones. I'm pretty much to the point where the only thing that comes out of me is bile, no more gallstones. And Im hungry as fuck! Feels amazing though really energized. Starting to drink some organic chicken broth i've bought with some cayenne pepper/black pepper/curcuma added in just for the taste. At this point is it really worth waiting tomorrow to start eating solid?

If you feel absolutely 100% empty, then you can begin now eating something light and clean. Eggs and spinach are my favorite "first meal"

DISCLAIMER : INTENDED FOR ROOKIES AND BEGINNERS, NOT PROFESSIONALS

So here I go...

You ever remember, when you first began bodybuilding…reading mad magazines, about how these professionals just ate a bizillion calories, and that’s how they got to that freaky size you see in the pictures…
So what do you go ahead and begin doing? You too, begin slamming down carb drinks, with labels such as “SUPER DUPER MASS” and “SIZE-ON” and piling down endless amounts of food thinking that its gonna make you look like the guy in the magazine…

Lmfao.

If that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Now that Im much more advanced in the game, I realize that is so absurd, its completely the opposite of what youre supposed to do.

When you pile down endless calories, were talking 4500-6000 per day, only to be used for a one hour workout…you are only gonna get FAT FAT FAT!

And then you wonder why you feel so sluggish, dragging complete ass in the gym and falling asleep at work….And you ask yourself…how could this beeee?!?!

I have ate so much foooooood! I should be full of energy!!!
“ Wut da fuck bro :(

Do you know why this happens?

When you eat your bizillion calories…blood rushes to the digestive organs (stomach,intestines) in order to TRYYYY and metabolize all that food youre piling down your hatchet…but the human body isn’t that fast, it cant possibly process 1,000 calories before you pile down another 1,000 calories on top of it.
So since blood is chillin’ around your stomach all fucking day long, there is much lesser blood inside your muscles and inside your brain, and that’s why youre sluggish as fuck in the gym and your pump SUCKS…and youre falling asleep at work….Because your body is too fucking busy trying to metabolize all the bullshit.

So then you start backing up….like clogged up plumbing. You fill your intestines with all this fucking food, and it starts fermenting inside you and you just severely hinder your entire body. Your blood is constantly filled with sugar and triglycerides 24/7…no no, I mean 25/8 .

Im sure you’ve ALL experienced this… Well you simply need to STOP. You are only damaging your body and you ARE NOT enhancing your muscle gains, you are HINDERING them.

How do you reverse this?

Simple. Do the exact opposite. You stop eating entirely. Not a single fucking meal. What will this do? It will give your body a chance to FINISH metabolizing what you put in it 2 days ago, so you can be FRESH.

Put it in your mind that you will not eat for the next 2 days. Yes, that’s right, 48 hours.

Now, you may have your own "detox" protocol....but below is exactly what I like to do.

Take your ass to Walgreens or your local supermarket and grab yourself the following….

(2) Gallons of Diet Green Tea
(4) Quarts of beef and/or chicken broth
(1) Magnesium Citrate
(1) Bottle of Vitamin C

You begin by downing that bottle of Magnesium Citrate. This will begin the cleansing process. This will pull water out of your intestines and make you shit in the toilet all day. During the course of the entire day, you drink an entire gallon of diet Green Tea.
For lunch and dinner, you have 1 quart of broth. And right before you go to sleep, you take 3 Grams of Vitamin C. Yes, that is (6) fucking vitamin pills.

Do this for TWO DAYS IN A ROW.

You will be pissing and shitting all day long, to the point it you will begin pissing out of your ass. Yes, yoohoo coming out of your butt. If you havent pissed atleast 12 times and shit 5 times, you are not drinking enough!

I guarantee you, by the third day, you will feel so fucking amazing. You will be leaner, hold LESS water, and you will look so much better than you did 2 days prior.

And THIS IS when you begin, a CLEAN and HEALTHY diet….consisting of your proper caloric intake. Now…when you finally do get to eat your first full real meal, you will metabolize that shit and it will clear your stomach SO FAST, it will blow you away. Why? Because your metabolism has now been reset, and it is efficient and FRESH. It is in THIS STATE, that you follow what a very well known pro on this board has always preached “Eat when your hungry”. You can properly follow “Eat when your hungry” now that your internal organs are optimized and ready to WORK!

im in spain and have a 250ml bottle of magnesia cinfa ( hidroxido de magnesio 1g/5ml )....is this the same stuff. Its what i got from the pharmacy when i asked for a bottle of magnesium citrate...after some discussion as to what its for...ie a laxative.
Do i take the whole bottle at this dosage????? ( Spanish is limited, hence the confusion )

Bump for a knowledgeable reply as im keen to give this a go and don't wish to OD on the wrong stuff:eek:

I'm going to try this cleansing starting tomorrow. The only difference is I brewed the green tea myself instead of the diet Lipton.

Not sure if I can make two days but I'm going to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, medicated flushable wipes should be added to the list.

^lol

Does it take many people a while to feel this? I took the bottle of mag citrate at 1pm (fasted since last night @ 11), drank a gallon of diet green tea, drank about a half gallon of water, along with almost a half gallon of black coffee...still nothing. I've been peeing a lot, and about an hour into the process I did pass some stool (some solid some not...primarily passed because a lot of coffee/caffeine always has that effect on me), but it was a very small amount and since then I've only been urinating. Just took the 3g of vitamin C since I'll be hitting the sack soon, suppose I'll repeat the same process tomorrow and hope for better results.

It generally takes at least 4 hours to hit for me. Judging by the time of your post, I imagine it's hit you pretty good by now.

It generally takes at least 4 hours to hit for me. Judging by the time of your post, I imagine it's hit you pretty good by now.

I made that post at 12:30am, after taking the mag cit around 1:30pm, so it had been around 11 hours. Still nothing :( Slept fine, woke up fine, no morning bowel movements...just now I'm downing my second bottle of mag cit, hope this second day is the big one. It's now been about 21 hours since I started, and I've consumed upwards of 2.5 gallons worth of liquids...nothing but urine so far. I suppose I'll wait and see how today pans out...

Wow. I guess everyone is different. Something's got to give eventually though.

I made that post at 12:30am, after taking the mag cit around 1:30pm, so it had been around 11 hours. Still nothing :( Slept fine, woke up fine, no morning bowel movements...just now I'm downing my second bottle of mag cit, hope this second day is the big one. It's now been about 21 hours since I started, and I've consumed upwards of 2.5 gallons worth of liquids...nothing but urine so far. I suppose I'll wait and see how today pans out...

How did things work out for you bro?

Lol hopefully

Is the vitamin c supp a necessity? Or would subbing in lemon water or OJ work ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

In my opinion, the purging and fasting is where the value really comes in but it's JJ's protocol so I'll let him answer.

For those who hate broth can u add electrolytes to your juice?

😯im in uk and can only find syrup of figs as the laxative?

Will use lots of green tea and add fresh lemon to it also.

Got 2 days off from Monday.

Sibutramine for my appetite.
Nicotine gum is good too even though I don't smoke and is like a nootropic.

Anyone else tried recently?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity