over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOLLISTATIN 344 LOG.. 21 Days and 3MG..

Just murdered arms and did some calves.. Something is definitely different.. Could it be the folli or the 1000 calories of peanut butter pop tarts I ate preworkout?

Weight was lighter and I went heavier than I normally do.. On seated calves I got 5 more reps when going to failure and the pump was intense..

Food or folli I'm loving it..

Time for a ice cream white chocolate peanut butter whey iso shake.. Might even put a stick of butter in it :D

id say its both bro! in 2 weeks tops you should be able to tell if its fat or muscle. i wouldnt worry about it now just keep pluggin away.

id say its both bro! in 2 weeks tops you should be able to tell if its fat or muscle. i wouldnt worry about it now just keep pluggin away.

Yeah thats the plan!.. Gonna kill shoulders tonight.. def looking forward to it..

Weight this am... 228.6 up two pounds.. had a great shoulder routine last night.. good pump and went a lil heavier than i normally do.. still very vascular in forearms etc and visible abs..

You think this is new after you've started logging in the Folli?

I was vascular with somewhat abs prior to starting.. I was just stating that im def not holding alot of subq water and def not getting fat.. at this point i can only assume its intracellular weight, muscle, or i really need to take a shit..

I was vascular with somewhat abs prior to starting.. I was just stating that im def not holding alot of subq water and def not getting fat.. at this point i can only assume its intracellular weight, muscle, or i really need to take a shit..

:D

Did traps and calves last night.. just a slow easy night..

weight this am was 229.0

I am following this one very interested in how this turns out def a product I have been very curious about for a while now.

Still going good.. Weight this am was 228.2 down .8 since year morning.. Still tight and smashing every piece of food in sight.. Literally

i forgot to ask why only 21 days on the follistatin?

Well I had 3mg..blasted one right off the jump and 2mg at 100mcg a day lasts 20 days.. no theory behind it.. if I could I would run 1mg a day for 10 years.. lol just not in my cards right now

Well I had 3mg..blasted one right off the jump and 2mg at 100mcg a day lasts 20 days.. no theory behind it.. if I could I would run 1mg a day for 10 years.. lol just not in my cards right now

maybe if you werent running 8 mg of dac :eek: :D

Looks like Progens Folli might be worth a try. Will have save up for a good run after my contest in Oct. now if it could put muscle on during a cut now we would be talking. Just dreaming lol

Took today off and eating everything in site.. Pinned the folli anyway figured wtf might as well try to keep myostatin down..

Hung out with some friends last night that I hadn't seen in a few weeks and they were like damn son what u taking..

Shout out to pure-oils because their trest ace put me on another level and now with the DAC high dosing and folli I'm in the best shape I have ever been..hands down without a doubt

Came in at 231 pounds this morning.. Killed chest tonight.. Not sure where the weight is coming from but up 7 pounds and waist is the same.. Curious to see what will be after a few weeks

Google to see weight going up on someone using Folli who isn't using it post contest or after being off everything for a period of time. Should get a caliper body fat check done then you will for sure have a better idea of the kind of weight you are gaining. Keep it up man!

I'd believe it is muscle mass, as cauthen said his waist remained the same.
I always do measure the same arm and my waist in order for me to figure out the type of weight I am adding in on my body as a criterium.

intramuscular water from the dac. me and everyone i talked to gained from 8-15 pounds in a week of taking just 2mg of dac lol.plus ur on trest so theres more reason for the weight gain, muscle takes long time to build, u should know in a few weeks what the folli has done, if it is real ect. best to test these things out solo. or just with anabolics that ur already on.

will stay tuned.

I came off trest about a month ago due to gyno acting up.. Trt cyp and DAC and folli is it right now.. And I started DAC a few weeks before the folli.. Time shall tell!

Did back tonight... My workout partner was just in awe.. Weight feels so light and my arms look like roadmaps.. Told him I'm eating half a gallon ice cream a day along with anything in site and he was like you got to be fucking kidding me.. Weighed 235 tonight will weigh again in the am.. Should be a few pounds lighter.. High dose DAC and folli is the truth! :headbang:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws