over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOLLISTATIN 344 LOG.. 21 Days and 3MG..

Weighed this morning.. 230.4

Got some more folli and dac on the way so im gonna keep calories HIGH and workouts intense until run out!

Would like to see 240+

We came down the beach wed night.. Still taking the folli and DAC but haven't been able to make it to the gym.. Eating like a certified beast.. Nothing like fresh gulf sea food. Will be back on Sunday and kick it off big time as I got a huge shipment of folli and DAC waiting on me.. Weighed 232.1 this am..

Ok back from vacation.. Gonna kick it off with chest tonight.. got up and weighed this morning and I was 236.0 not really sure whats going on but im up 12 pounds in 14 days.. who knows what that 12 pounds is but im just gonna keep on killing it..

I got a few more folli and dac in so im gonna keep calories high and kill it for the next few months!

250 here I come!

Ok back from vacation.. Gonna kick it off with chest tonight.. got up and weighed this morning and I was 236.0 not really sure whats going on but im up 12 pounds in 14 days.. who knows what that 12 pounds is but im just gonna keep on killing it..

I got a few more folli and dac in so im gonna keep calories high and kill it for the next few months!

250 here I come!

Does the waist feel the same? no tightness?

yeah waist is the same... hands swollen and feet are too so there is some water for sure..

250 here I come!

Makes me want to stop dieting and start building some lean mass with some Progen Cjc Dac and Folli too. Maybe I could hit my goals of 260 with 10%or under bf.

Makes me want to stop dieting and start building some lean mass with some Progen Cjc Dac and Folli too. Maybe I could hit my goals of 260 with 10%or under bf.

Yeah bro im eating like complete shit just keeping my protein high.. staying lean and vascular.. def holding some water but thats expected when gh gets high..

Yeah bro im eating like complete shit just keeping my protein high.. staying lean and vascular.. def holding some water but thats expected when gh gets high..

Are you eating anything at any time you wish or are you trying to stick to macros even though you're eating junk?

I eat 3 clean meals.. BLD style and in between anything is fair game.. Lil debbie peanut butter pies!! 400 cals each.. pb pop tarts 400 cals each.. ice cream cake whatever.. long as i get 300g protein the rest is fair game!

they say on the folli you GOT to have the cals.. hell i messed around and ate 5 pb pies this am.. 2000 cals of shit for breakfast with a fat ass isolate shake..

Man sounds like you're having a good time and growing too! Excuse my ignorance but what's BLD?

Breakfast Lunch Dinner.. an yeah im loving it.. I just want to get the most out of the folli and with work kids wife etc there is no way i can hit 7000 cals a day with out some help from lil debbie!

Lol I hear ya man. Will be following the rest of your run!

Breakfast Lunch Dinner.. an yeah im loving it.. I just want to get the most out of the folli and with work kids wife etc there is no way i can hit 7000 cals a day with out some help from lil debbie!

pick up some full fat granola. its dense in calories and tastes great imo. you could even add to it dark chocolate chips and nuts. sry just tryin keep ya alive :)

but yeah 7000 calories :headbang:

OK guys.. 236.8 this morning.. everyone at the gym is like wtf.. arms look like road maps when pumped and im up a solid 14 pounds.. i know some of it is water bc my watch is super tight and my shoes are even fitting diff..

not sure which should get more credit.. the dac or the folli.. you want a serious ride i suggest try both!

:headbang:

Awesome work, man. Loving this log. Hadn't really considered folli until now.

One of my favorite ways to sneak in calories is with coconut oil or, better yet, MCT oil. MCTs burn like carbs, but are energy dense like fats.

1 tablespoon = 100 calories.

MCT oil is tasteless and disappears in shakes completely.

It's cheap, too, about $17 for 63 servings (6300 calories)

uploadfromtaptalk1407940121155.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1407940161036.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.. do you buy local or order online? I live in a small ass town so if wal mart doesnt have it i have to get it online

Nice.. do you buy local or order online? I live in a small ass town so if wal mart doesnt have it i have to get it online
I buy it on Amazon or, if I want this brand which is my favorite, allstarhealth.com or call the number on the sticker on the bottle.

Guys we just kicked off a FREE contest in the sponsor section! Best ass pic gets $100 free gear!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear