over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends please be careful...

I just found out I have Nephrotic Syndrome. I am not sure if this is from JUST my Tren use or a combination of Tren and overall high doses of steroids for too long of cycles. This has really been an eye opener for me. Just because you can't feel the damage does not mean it's not happening. I was dumb and took way too much trying to get to that perfect look. I go in on Wednesday for a biopsy of my kidney and will know how to treat it from there. I am guessing it's going to come back as focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

Luckly my kidneys have acute damage and can be fully healed overtime. I am on my normal HRT does of test an 3iu of HGH. My previous does of test and Tren were usually around 500 test and 700 Tren for months on end.

I know Tren is very potent and i was for sure abusing it. Those days are now behind me and I learned the hard way. I am wondering if when ran at a low does say 20mgs a day is Tren still toxic? I don't plan on ever taking high doses again EVER. if i were to touch Tren again it would be at most 20mgs a day and that is a BIG if becuase iam scared even low doses will fuck up my kidneys.

If you want to protect your kidneys and prevent recurrence, make sure to monitor your BP daily or at minimum once per week. Take in the morning when at rest/relaxed.

High BP is the #1 killer of kidneys and kidney function. Do you know what your BP usually runs?

With all the tools we have in this modern age, everyone should be tracking BP and other factors. Shit, get on Google sheets and just drop in figures, run an average and boom...visual representation of your various metrics.

What do you think my spikes are due to? It is when I did cycles/gained weight. The large dip was when I was dieting on TRT dosages

1704474179784.png

Fuck hope you make a recovery. A few kidney scares were a big factor why I change from wanting to be as big as possible to going for a healthier more attainable physique, I'm very lucky I didn't wreck my kidneys using stupid high dosages of AAS and tren that were promotes in the gh15 forum...I also ran 700 a week .,high BP... creatinine was almost 2.0...had to see nephrologist, 24 hour urine... nuclear scan, etc. I was young dumb thought i was invincible and thought high dosages... not proper training...were key.

Did you get a nuclear scan where they watch your kidneys? A 24 hour urine collection to get your true gfr? How much protein was spilling into your urine, how high was creatinine?

I never had to get a biopsy and was able to change my lifestyles goals now my BP and kidneys are fine..I fully believe you can do the same... definitely look into astralogous... maintain good BP... hydration...watch glucose and a1c...you can still look great and be healthy keep us posted as IMO we should all prioritize our kidney's when we think about remaining healthy while using aas.

140 mg trenbolone acetate weekly is stupidly high a dose, especially 20 mg q.d. (very high AUC). Jesus, man.

Was your eGFR low for a long time and you ignored it?

P.S. while untreated chronic hypertension is a leading cause of kidney failure, trenbolone is a potent nonaromatizable androgen, which causes an increase in reactive oxygen species in nephrons (the functional unit of the kidney) without a concomitant rise in estrogen activity (that are protective of the nephron). Tren alone can cause renal damage.
This is very interesting as it's commonly stated online that the only way AAS harm kidneys is from raising bp.

Are there specific AAS in adding to tren you feel are more harms to kidneys? I have heard var, eq mentioned.

Also, what AAS would you say are the safest specifically for people worried an kidney health? I'd assumed test, mast, primo?

Hope you can get back to full health asap, mate! But maybe don't ever touch tren again. I know, it can be a cool aesthetic or strength boosting compound, but you can get a nice look with other compounds that are not as harsh on the kidneys, and use DHT's to get that strength boost.

Look up Astralagus. Dante wrote about it, using it for Kidney health. I have been religiously taking it for over a year now, and the kidney markers on my blood tests all improved over time. It is not magic, but the next best thing for damaged Kidneys, in my retard meathhead opinion!
While Astragalus can be helpful, every conversation about kidney health should begin with Empagliflozin/Jardiance

I can never understand why anyone taking gear doesn't monitor their BP 2 times a day, morning and night. BP meds are cheap. I can tell you my average BP over the year 2023.
While i didn't do it consistently i know what my reading were since my 20's when i was still natural. These days i check my BP 1-2 times a day but it doesn't change much. I think everyone should track their BP and glucose levels. My BP is lower now than 30 years ago. And that is without meds. I always laugh at people that spend more time doing maintenance on their car then they do themselves. I tend to wonder about their value system.

I was a big 19 nor whore for over 20 years...tren, deca, npp and trestolone. Ended up with a couple of tumors on my liver. I was using low dose deca for a long time after using 20mg of tren a day for 20 of those years, because the deca helped my fucked up shoulder. Had to drop everything but test after I started getting liver pain in the upper right quadrant. I could time the liver pain approximately 6 hours after a tren A shot, so just had to leave the 19 Nors alone. Same with the deca after that. My body just can't handle them anymore. Now days it's just test and eq occasionally.

I have read anecdotal evidence that a carnivore diet actually reversed advanced kidney disease. Just something to try. The diet definitely helped my liver get healthier. The tumors shrunk.

I was a big 19 nor whore for over 20 years...tren, deca, npp and trestolone. Ended up with a couple of tumors on my liver. I was using low dose deca for a long time after using 20mg of tren a day for 20 of those years, because the deca helped my fucked up shoulder. Had to drop everything but test after I started getting liver pain in the upper right quadrant. I could time the liver pain approximately 6 hours after a tren A shot, so just had to leave the 19 Nors alone. Same with the deca after that. My body just can't handle them anymore. Now days it's just test and eq occasionally.

I have read anecdotal evidence that a carnivore diet actually reversed advanced kidney disease. Just something to try. The diet definitely helped my liver get healthier. The tumors shrunk.
i think the 19 nors are not the culprit for that but untreaded mega high levels of estrogen
Hepatic adenomas are linked to an excess of estrogen if i am correct

i think the 19 nors are not the culprit for that but untreaded mega high levels of estrogen
Hepatic adenomas are linked to an excess of estrogen if i am correct
Read the drug warnings for prescription nandrolone. It is a possible side effect. And the fact that the pain would flare up after a tren or deca shot was enough for me.

Read the drug warnings for prescription nandrolone. It is a possible side effect. And the fact that the pain would flare up after a tren or deca shot was enough for me.

Were they adenomas?

i didnt want to express that you can continue your 19 nors.
I would just be careful with higher dosages of testosterone too if i were you.
Dont kill your e2 but keep it under control

Were they adenomas?
It's HCC. I'm not doing chemo or radiation. Just some fasting and a carnivore diet. So far it's working. So this summer I'll either be really ripped or really dead.lol. But let's not hijack this guys thread with my issues. Just wanted to give my 2 cents.

It's HCC. I'm not doing chemo or radiation. Just some fasting and a carnivore diet. So far it's working. So this summer I'll either be really ripped or really dead.lol. But let's not hijack this guys thread with my issues. Just wanted to give my 2 cents.

so you have cancer, but are not the tumorous lobes resected or pursuing any type of medical treatment - instead relying on fasting and an all-meat diet..

that's a bold strategy. I hope it works out for you

that’s how i read it

Blasted hard from 27-40. Every time it was checked, it was high or dangerously high (who cares about numbers), but didn’t worry about it because of the dandelion and hawthorn extract supplements.

Definitely the tren doing the damage though.

Ok well you seem to have a grasp on this and I know next to nothing about it, what people should be worried about this

I know the basics when it comes to this stuff, but definitely not an expert, lol. Nephrotic syndrome is basically a disease of the glomerulus, so it's going to effect how well the kidneys filter certain substances from entering the ultrafiltrate. Usually the patient will have hypoalbuminemia (and hypercholesterolemia) from increased proteinuria. If he caught this early without too much damage, he should be fine, or at least prevent renal function from further deteriorating. I'd definitely give a big hell NO to any tren use. I'd probably recommend him go to a good endo, one who is strict but liberal (if only it were that easy:( ), and check options for trt only, or 10-20mg/d at most....if it were me. Controlling his BP would be at the top of the list, as well as keeping blood sugar in check. Staying hydrated, or rather, not staying in a dehydrated state for any length of time would be beneficial. I can't say if whether or not astragalus would help, i'd probably use it at some point personally, but i'm not a physician, let alone a nephrologist, to really feel comfortable enough to say it would be of benefit. That said, we know astragalus is not usually a course of action for most physicians, so it may take some trial and error on his own behalf to really know. The newer SGLT-2 inhibitor drugs (Empagliflozin/Jardiance like @nothuman mentioned) may be the course of action to take, as they will decrease proteinuria to some degree. The problem with something like FSGS is that it's not something you can just walk in and have checked out. I know when I was doing my dialysis rotations, I believe they used electron microscopy, but that may be different now. Maybe a physician or somebody in the know can update that? The OP stated he was having a biopsy, so i'll be interested to see what that shows. Getting a good BP monitor should be a must, and if he needs meds for it, that should be a no-brainer for a physician to prescribe. I had to get one with a larger cuff, as smaller ones, at least when I worked at a local heart hospital, always put my BP 20-30 points higher. That said, they can be found. I would not cut sodium, but rather keep it neutral during everything without increasing it or lowering it. Then go from there with it. There is going to need to be some trial and error with all this form him, but nothing he shouldn't be able to do with some time and seeing how everything affects him.

I'd actually want to know from the OP what tests they have completed thus far to lead to the current diagnosis....or of they are just assuming that this may be worse case scenario? Will probably make a different post after this one in case he does not read this post, lol.

@Type-IIx stated other courses of action on how AAS can negatively effect kidney health.

A quick search yielded the following study for SGLT-2 inhibitor use for nephrotic syndrome, but maybe something more recent has come out.

@JoeyDHB What tests have they done up to this point to lead them to the nephrotic syndrome diagnosis???

Just want to make sure it isn't just an assumption from the physician with a knee-jerk reaction...although you may have tell-tale signs like I mentioned above....hypoalbuminemia, hypercholesterolemia, etc. Do you have bad edema (water retention)?

Let us know what the biopsy shows.

Also it seems we have good ol' @Stewie back who may be able to shed some thoughts:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131