over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends please be careful...

140 mg trenbolone acetate is more potent than 770 mg testosterone (directly via AR mechanisms) and presents multifaceted harms by other pathways, including antagonism of mineralocorticoid receptor (MR). The principal consequences of MR antagonism are electrolyte disturbances, impacting kidneys (consequences of impaired aldosterone action) and the development of hypertension and cardiovascular disease. That's just one chief factor involved, there are several more.

Of course, if someone has a high risk tolerance, they can go much higher with trenbolone.

Someone with nephritis at best and FSGS at worst, approaching potential renal failure, that person has absolutely no risk tolerance.
How are you defining “potent” in this context? Are you talking in terms of muscle gains or harmful effects on the body?

steroids themselves do not kill - what it does is the long-term effects of taking them without taking care of prevention, which, as you write, you did - ignoring high blood pressure, bad lipid levels, etc. it takes years before it does any serious damage

a drop hollows out a stone...

but don't worry, I don't think things are that bad for you - many bodybuilders had much worse health problems from which they recovered

How are you defining “potent” in this context? Are you talking in terms of muscle gains or harmful effects on the body?
The per-mg equivalence is in terms of direct AR activation potency. AR activation potency is measured by bioluminescence, a technique for which relative light units are measured, this assay technique is basically one that uses the "firefly" or "lightning bug's" ability to flash radiantly to signal the degree to which the AR is activated (called luciferase). This potency, reflected by RLUs, indicates the degree to which class AAS harms present, as well as anabolic potency.

Tren, additionally, produces harms by other (non-AR) mechanisms, including MR antagonism.

Well i’m waiting for confirmation, but it seemed like the word usage was intentional

personally i wouldnt call my nebivolol or telmisartan supplements and i don’t know anyone else that would either
I love my telmisartan

I was completely ignorant!!! I had high BP for a while and just shrugged it off
Happens to a lot of us. I was the same way until I had a major scare but it put me on the right track to where I became so interested in health. I wish it didn’t take my ignorance to wisen up but use it to your advantage!

I for one have not been monitoring it because cant find a BP monitor that can read accurately for bigger arms. It'll read like 150+ but everytime I get it checked at the dr's it's <130.

Would egfr numbers track the kidneys for protein in the urine?

I do worry about kidney damage so I've shelved tren indefinitely.

Op, I hope u can reverse it and keep optimistic. No more tren or dhb for that matter imo
I see cuffs for 20.5 inch arms all the time. Bodybuilders are not the only ones with big arms. How do you think they take obese people's blood pressure?

steroids themselves do not kill - what it does is the long-term effects of taking them without taking care of prevention, which, as you write, you did - ignoring high blood pressure, bad lipid levels, etc. it takes years before it does any serious damage

a drop hollows out a stone...

but don't worry, I don't think things are that bad for you - many bodybuilders had much worse health problems from which they recovered
Yes it is definitely best to get routine bloodwork , echos, ekgs and take medications etc to lessen/prevent the side effects of steroids high blood pressure etc. but let’s not act like steroids don’t take years off life’s because they do. I don’t care what anybody says. I find that competitive bodybuilders especially love to down play the risk of steroids. I love steroids and gh just as much as the next guy on here but Let’s not lie to ourselves

I just found out I have Nephrotic Syndrome. I am not sure if this is from JUST my Tren use or a combination of Tren and overall high doses of steroids for too long of cycles. This has really been an eye opener for me. Just because you can't feel the damage does not mean it's not happening. I was dumb and took way too much trying to get to that perfect look. I go in on Wednesday for a biopsy of my kidney and will know how to treat it from there. I am guessing it's going to come back as focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

Luckly my kidneys have acute damage and can be fully healed overtime. I am on my normal HRT does of test an 3iu of HGH. My previous does of test and Tren were usually around 500 test and 700 Tren for months on end.

I know Tren is very potent and i was for sure abusing it. Those days are now behind me and I learned the hard way. I am wondering if when ran at a low does say 20mgs a day is Tren still toxic? I don't plan on ever taking high doses again EVER. if i were to touch Tren again it would be at most 20mgs a day and that is a BIG if becuase iam scared even low doses will fuck up my kidneys.
Yeah take care of your kidneys best you can brother. I have a buddy who is dying of renal failure right now

To the OP, you caught it in time. You have a second chance now to be healthier. I had a good friend who had total kidney failure many years back and needed a kidney transplant. He wasn't a bodybuilder, but a black man who didn't check his blood pressure.

The good news is, he recently message me and told me he got a kidney transplant in November. I am hoping he adapts well.

OP:

Based on what you wrote, if you stay on your trt only, reduce BP, eat healthy, and all around focus on lifestyle I think you will be pleasantly surprised how things turnaround. But here is the kicker...

If you do all that, your bloodwork is going to look good over the next 3-6 months...maybe spectacularly good. At that point, you will think "damn...I think I should run a little more". Don't do it. I'm telling you right now it's easy to say you won't do that, but you will be tempted. Throw away the tren, and don't buy it again. Maybe you can do a little trt+ at some point, but I'd urge you to take AT LEAST 6-12 months of literally nothing but your standard test. And when I say "trt+" I'm talking about adding a tiny bit of test.

Of course, it will be up to you, but I want you to mentally prepare for what is going to happen mentally.

Wishing you the best man. Once those doses you’ve been using clear out of your system and you have more tests done, hopefully the results will be less severe and with some time you’ll get yourself back to good health.

I for one have not been monitoring it because cant find a BP monitor that can read accurately for bigger arms. It'll read like 150+ but everytime I get it checked at the dr's it's <130.

Would egfr numbers track the kidneys for protein in the urine?

I do worry about kidney damage so I've shelved tren indefinitely.

Op, I hope u can reverse it and keep optimistic. No more tren or dhb for that matter imo
I have to agree with @pesty4077. At one time, my BP was very high, and I was deluding myself into thinking it was the cuff. But the cuff was the largest they made and sufficient.

It's not hard to get a larger cuff, you can buy one right now if you'd like I'm sure.

Just make sure you're not "running blind" just because the cuff is telling you something you don't want to see... which can include "go to the hospital immediately."

I am very blessed in the aspect I caught this in time and will make a full recovery from what the doc said. All my organs are healthy and my heart scan came back good. I really neglected how important BP is to monitor while using. My plan is to stay at my HRT level of test and 3-4iu of HGH and that’s it!!!!

I done feeling like shit! I have a whole new outlook and very thankful. I will share my experiences in hopes to help others not make the same mistakes I did.

I will keep you all posted- biopsy is next Wednesday

What was your blood pressure leading up to this?
I would have to look back and see but each time it was always considered high. Right now it’s dangerously high because of the kidneys and water retention

Hope you can get back to full health asap, mate! But maybe don't ever touch tren again. I know, it can be a cool aesthetic or strength boosting compound, but you can get a nice look with other compounds that are not as harsh on the kidneys, and use DHT's to get that strength boost.

Look up Astralagus. Dante wrote about it, using it for Kidney health. I have been religiously taking it for over a year now, and the kidney markers on my blood tests all improved over time. It is not magic, but the next best thing for damaged Kidneys, in my retard meathhead opinion!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131